ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/)
-   -   Wiki Project: Drills (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/94266-wiki-project-drills.html)

adipiciu 04-05-2011 11:57 AM

Wiki Project: Drills

The drills are a sub-category of the Equipment section, and because I have started with them I want to finish all of them before I will move to other section.

The project was started because ntreev changed all the drills descriptions and use (which is much better) and I don't have all the drills so I can update them.
So, please, if you have a drill from the list below, then update the description and use info on the wiki.

There are only a few drills missing:
- Master Drills No. X (obtained through Card Identification)
- Multi Drills No. X (obtained from Mirabo Watty exchange in Mega, which was removed by ntreev. I don't know why, and I can't add them)

Spoiler!

Sidero 04-05-2011 06:04 PM

Adi, Poppuri Drill have the same info. Mirage Drill and Marble Drill S updated. Added Ice Cream Drill S and Super Bling Drill.

gawhie 04-06-2011 06:15 PM

Updated a few entries.

Updated:
Blue Drill
Flicker Drill (Gacha)
Gao Drill
Marble Drill
Nora Drill
Snow Drill Jr.
Swamp Drill
Tapasco Drill

Added:
Angel Drill 500

adipiciu 04-07-2011 08:10 AM

Thanks guys!
We need just a few more.

A
Azteca Drill

B
Bat Drill

F
Free Drill

G
Green Drill

P
Pink Drill

T
Thorn Drill
Titanium Drill
Treble Drill

smiley 04-08-2011 12:30 PM

Here is a few drills I updated

Updated:
Musume Drill
Propeller Drill Deux
Super Poppuri Drill
World Drill
The Basic Starter Drill that was given in the tutorial back in '07 has been renamed to Basic Drill. I kept the drill I got and the description has been changed to "..Driller Marky's gift", and as far as I know the npc wasn't in-game back then.

Also the Musume Drill and Blue Drill are no longer obtained from drilling in Phantom School, I tried drilling there for quite a while and none appeared.

adipiciu 04-08-2011 12:49 PM

Thanks smiley!

I think blue/green/yellow drills have been removed from phantom school at the same time when they changed the drills from the Snack Bar shop.

prison 04-08-2011 04:11 PM

I think that you can drill blue/yellow drills at Spicy's lair still.
the drilled items are still un revo'd afaik.

Sidero 04-08-2011 05:59 PM

Thanks for tip, Prison!

gawhie 04-09-2011 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prison (Post 1508250)
I think that you can drill blue/yellow drills at Spicy's lair still.
the drilled items are still un revo'd afaik.

Phantom School hasn't been really touched as well, yet the drills aren't obtainable from there anymore, I tried drilling at Spicy's Lair for a while with no success, so either I'm just unlucky or they can't be drilled up anywhere anymore.

Updated Ice Drill. That's all the drills I could find on me. (Thought I had Azteca Drill as well, but probably threw away/npc'ed)

vochtigepoesje 04-09-2011 05:33 AM

You can drill these still at spicy lair haven't found a gao drill though I'll try saving those next time if nobody contributed it yet.
Yellow Drill
Blue Drill
Green Drill
Musume Drill
Tapasco drill

adipiciu 04-10-2011 11:45 AM

I've found Blue and Yellow drills at Spicy Dragon. If anyone finds Green or other drills there, please update the info.

Only these drills need the description update:

Azteca Drill

Bat Drill

Free Drill

Green Drill

Pink Drill

Thorn Drill
Titanium Drill
Treble Drill

dolll 11-26-2011 07:54 AM

hot topic :o wow im new to this game but...this website is so supportive d-(^_^)