ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/)
-   -   Wiki Project: Cards (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/87929-wiki-project-cards.html)

Sandrie 12-17-2010 01:28 PM

Wiki Project: Cards

Yes, I know this should go in wiki discussion, but I don't think enough people look in the actual wiki discussion forum so this will do. Long story short, all the big card pictures are either missing, wrong, or we're just unsure. So I am just assuming they are all wrong and starting from scratch. So help?
*note:most skill cards aren't on here, because I'm supposed to be doing them *cough*
If you have any of these cards on this list (it's long), please do the following.
  • Set your screen capture to bmp. bmp is lossless, and we want the best quality we can get.
  • show the icon if possible. We can get those from the client files itself, but at least for me It's hard to find just randomly digging through the files.
  • Keep the cursor off the info and card. You won't believe how many times I had to go back and re-do things cause I was stupid and the icon was covering part of the card.
  • I'll be happy with the screenshot (I'll crop them myself) but if you do crop them yourself remember to add transparency to the corners of the card.
  • Even if the card matches your screenshot, post it here so we can confirm it's correct.
  • If you have a card that's not on this list, post it too.
I'll cross out which ones we have as we go. (note to self, category sanity check, move to CARD template)

Okay, enough of that, now for this huge list of cards.

UPDATE 1/23/11 - wow look at all the strikes, extra thanks for gawhie for that! My list is still missing stuff though so orz
UPDATE 2/2/11 - We are almost done! Major props goes to gawhie for getting most of these cards!
~~~
LIST (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Spoiler!

Update 9 March 2011

Sandrie 12-17-2010 01:29 PM

Fortune Cards
Spoiler!

It appears that Sidero has updated all the fortune card pages.

3rd Job Skill Cards

Other

Cards Sandrie missed lol
Atropos Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki (missing gif) -needs where it was obtained
Homeless Ian Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki - (missing gif)
Al-Hauri Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Bunny Maid Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki - cache
Don Giuvanni Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki -gif
Dragon Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki - cache
Sheep Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Indiana John Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Miranda Watty Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Bunny Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Fox Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Raccoon Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Cat Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Buffalo Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Mushumushu Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki

Already Finished?
Maid Lydia Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Mermaid Tanya Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki

New Pages
Annie Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Ghost Diver Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Merchant Mon Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Part-Timer Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Pet Trainer Shara Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Part-Timer Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Robber Mole Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Surprise Poppuri Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Thief Mole Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Win16 Worm Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Jil Jelly Head Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Mint Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki
Chief Edgar Card - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki

Tardar 12-17-2010 02:19 PM

Uploading all of my NPC cards on my Lion as we speak. Be prepared for a nice spoiler'd multipost.
WARNING! Uncropped
Spoiler!

Tardar 12-17-2010 02:32 PM

More NPCs... [but not that many more]
Again, uncropped.

I hope I did it right. If I did it wrong, I can go back and fix it.

Sandrie 12-17-2010 02:58 PM

Thanks Momijii, I'll get started on these (although so far it seems that these are correct, yay)

MoonlightOokami 12-17-2010 03:02 PM

I went on my alt account [storage] and this was the only card I have. I hope I did it right though. :< Good luck with your epic quest of cards.

Drakii 12-17-2010 03:03 PM

If you want, I'll let you have a look at my Card collection. But since I'm too lazy to screenshot and upload hundreds of cards (and the .bmps would probably exceed the bandwidth limit of photobucket) how about we meet somewhere ingame and you take the shots you need yourself?

Sandrie 12-17-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonlightOokami (Post 1425722)

I went on my alt account [storage] and this was the only card I have. I hope I did it right though. :< Good luck with your epic quest of cards.

That's fine, thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakii (Post 1425723)
If you want, I'll let you have a look at my Card collection. But since I'm too lazy to screenshot and upload hundreds of cards (and the .bmps would probably exceed the bandwidth limit of photobucket) how about we meet somewhere ingame and you take the shots you need yourself?

That would be great, but I can't log on Trickster for a while. Thanks for offering, I'll get back to you when I can get on.

Tardar 12-17-2010 09:05 PM

>Atropos is obtained somewhere in Episode 2 I believe. Shouldn't be Episode 3 since my Lion hasn't done any of it yet.

>Grandpa Tango comes from the quest: Destination: Sea Palace! quest at the Gate of Oops Wharf.

>G. Smith should come from the quest: Clerk Z's Split Personality at Swamp Dungeon 2.

>Paster Tau comes from the quest: Tau's Request at Swamp Dungeon 1.

Some of these cards are shown as the reward from what quest they come from, but they do not appear on the card information page, just the quest page.
=================
Monster cards:
As usual, uncropped
Spoiler!

I have more of them, but I'll save those for tomorrow.
sorry if this makes it inconvenient for you, but I'm not exactly referring to the list for what you need. :x I'm just giving what I have.

Sidero 12-18-2010 12:43 AM

Remember, guys, 2 patches ago (with Card Hunter Season 3), now we can drilled by Poseidon's Treasure (casual drilling, not worn or old treasure map drilling) the Neid card packs. Voch already searching for what character cards are obtained for each region's Neid. See: User:Vochtigepoesje - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki.

MintyVampire 12-18-2010 02:34 AM

All the secret cards except for no. 12 since you've already got it.
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4619/secretcards.png

Edit: I also have a lot of monster/character cards I will check the list again tomorrow and post them.

Sandrie 12-18-2010 09:45 AM

@Momijii: it's fine, I'll take them as I get them, lol.

Thanks Minty. -already backlogged lol-

Finished with #3,#6

Alesske 12-25-2010 08:50 AM

ImageShack Album - 17 images

here is a link to a list of my npc cards that weren't posted before
hope this helps :o
PS: the Lethos card is bugged, it has the sprite of Pet breeder erin i think (last card in my inventory)

Tardar 12-25-2010 09:22 AM

When I come back from Europe I'll add the rest of my monster cards.

Sandrie 12-29-2010 09:48 PM

Okay, I was smart and forgot that I don't have access to many 3rd job skill cards being a lvl lol shup constantly afking in azteca and in the skill garden maps.

I snagged a good deal of them from vendors in mega but if anyone can post 3rd job skill card info, particularly ones from quests, that would be wonderful.

I'm nearing the end of the skill card tunnel so I won't be so back logged on this soon.

ZexionKH2 12-30-2010 10:38 AM

Just got a couple cards. Hope this helps :)

Sandrie 01-17-2011 06:00 PM

bump, still need a lot more cards.

Also, for you guys uploading cards directly to the wiki, please do tell me which ones you are updating so I can cross it off that massive list.

MoonlightOokami 01-17-2011 06:31 PM

Well, Three more. I guess every little bit counts.

gawhie 01-18-2011 01:43 PM

Here are the following Card entries with their updated images and entries which are considered done:

Spoiler!

Btw, I noticed you had Miranda Watty Card crossed out, but when I did that entry and uploaded the picture there was no recent picture uploaded other than the one that was from over 2 years ago? D:

Edit #2: Updated the list.

Sandrie 01-19-2011 10:39 AM

Okay maybe I crossed out the wrong card, orz

I'll update the list now.

edit: updated to P, need a break from this x_x

edit dos: completed, thanks gawhie!