Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-20-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleEden Eternal
Awards Retired Wiki StaffMost Valuable DivisionEvent Winner

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: DiisneyLoverrrrr
Class: Sheepie

Updated the following Card entries as well:

Spoiler!

Those which are marked as verified had already the correct card images and either were already up-to-date or needed the right info which I went over. Thanks to Momijii for the missing "how to obtain" info and everyone else who've contributed so far.

Btw Miranda Watty Card does have the "how to obtain" info just waiting on the cache to show the right image and there's a small typo at Mr. Freaks Card. :x

Edit #2+: Updated list.

Last edited by gawhie; 01-23-2011 at 04:52 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2011   #22 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

updating now, thanks again!

edit: updated up to gawhie's second edit.

Last edited by Sandrie; 01-23-2011 at 10:30 PM.

01-29-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

gawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond reputegawhie has a reputation beyond repute

/late, but here are the following updated card entries:

Spoiler!

Almost all of the monster cards are updated and verified now and those who don't feel like getting through that huge list to find out which monster cards are still missing and willing to help out, here is a smaller list with the missing monster cards:

Addax Card 2
Aposis Card 2
Goma Card 2
Jellyfish Card
L. Wormhole Card 2
Persona Card
Queen Mummy Card 2
S. Golden Mole Card 2
Sea Elephant Card
Seth Card 2
Snow Lady Card
Ureaus Card 2

Oh, Sandrie, there are some duplicates in the list as well, Madam Ghost = Maiden Ghost, Mongkya Card = Monkeya Card and GM Y Card is listed 2 times. Can you fix those please? D:

Edit #2: Updated the list and out of cards to update it with for now, will compile a smaller list for char and misc/etc cards later.

Last edited by gawhie; 02-02-2011 at 01:06 PM. Reason: updating.

01-29-2011   #24 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute

Okay dokey, will do (I'll also put the smaller list in the OP)

I'm not sure if those are the last cards (not everything was tagged with card category) but I'm sure this is a good chunk of it.

02-02-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Here are pretty much the leftover cards we still need to verify, update or simply add to the wiki:

Monster Cards
Addax Card 2
Aposis Card 2
Goma Card 2
Jellyfish Card
L. Wormhole Card 2
Persona Card
Queen Mummy Card 2
S. Golden Mole Card 2
Sea Elephant Card
Seth Card 2
Snow Lady Card
Ureaus Card 2

Character Cards
Banker Lisa Card
Cluck Cluck Warrior Card
Courageous A. Card
Don Cavalier Card
Don Danihen Card
Eclipse Card
Esther Card
Gale Card
Hair of Rosetta Card
Jeanne Card
Jim Jelly Head Card
Keeper Julio Card
Kei Card
Louie Card
Lovely Angelina Card
Mighty Captain Stan Card
Mrs. Martha Card
Nadia Card
Officer Robert Card
Paul Card
Robot GB-01 Card
Sebastian Card
Taniel Card
Weepy Nora Card

Skill Cards
Butterfly Card
Ghost Busted Card

Etc Cards
Angel's Touch Jin Card
Spirit of Fire Card
Spirit of Fire Jin Card
Spirit of Ice Card
Spirit of Ice Jin Card
Spirit of Light Card
Spirit of Thunder Jin Card
Spirit of Wind Card
Spirit of Wind Jin Card

"How to obtain" missing
Atropos Card
Card Girl Card
Mirabo Watty Card
Prince Stefano Card
Robot GR-T21 Card

I excluded the Trickster Card T, R, I, C, K, S and E cards since smiley has those but just haven't gotten to update them yet and Secret Cards since I thought Sandrie was verifying those. Some pages leads to a blank page as well, meaning they don't exist on the wiki yet and you simply have to add them yourself for those that rather would want to do that. If you're willing to help with the cards by providing screen shots and if you could, please save them in bmp format, you can do this in-game by pressing O and going to the "Function" tab, but generally I guess everything is welcome.

There are probably still some missing npc cards in the list as well, but most if not all, these are pretty much them at the moment. Help for Neid card packs would be appreciated as well, as in reporting which npc card you found from which Neid card pack. Thanks!

02-03-2011   #26 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Okay, finally updated the OP. I checked the secret cards earlier and they were all up to date, I just forgot to cross it out. orz.

02-12-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Time for an update! Card entries which are done are in the spoiler tag and whats left is on the list below. Thanks to MinaQ for providing some screenies for some cards! Still need help with the others though. :x

Monster Cards
Addax Card 2
Aposis Card 2
Goma Card 2
Jellyfish Card
L. Wormhole Card 2
Persona Card
Queen Mummy Card 2
S. Golden Mole Card 2
Sea Elephant Card
Seth Card 2
Snow Lady Card
Ureaus Card 2

Character Cards
Banker Lisa Card
Courageous A. Card
Don Cavalier Card
Esther Card
Gale Card
Hair of Rosetta Card
Kei Card
Lovely Angelina Card
Nadia Card
Paul Card
Robot GB-01 Card
Taniel Card

Skill Cards
Butterfly Card
Ghost Busted Card

Etc Cards
Angel's Touch Jin Card
Spirit of Fire Card
Spirit of Fire Jin Card
Spirit of Ice Card
Spirit of Ice Jin Card
Spirit of Light Card
Spirit of Wind Card
Spirit of Wind Jin Card

"How to obtain" missing
Card Girl Card
Mirabo Watty Card
Robot GR-T21 Card

Last edited by gawhie; 02-12-2011 at 02:54 AM.

02-13-2011   #28 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawhie
Time for an update! Card entries which are done are in the spoiler tag and whats left is on the list below. Thanks to MinaQ for providing some screenies for some cards! Still need help with the others though. :x
I have Card Girl Card and Robot GR-T21 Card. Card Girl card was obtained from an old quest in Black Swamp.
Card Girl - Card Girl's Request - Trickster Wiki
And Robot GR-T21 probably from card battle reward, but I'm not sure.
The monster cards 2 were obtained from old monster quests, 4 years ago.
Desert Beach Quests Old - Trickster Wiki
This is a very old revision. Search for "card2" there are a lot of them
Maybe there are person who still have them, but they are very rare. I trowed a lot of cards because of that stupid 300 limit.

Edit:
I also have Jellyfish Card and Snow Lady Card, but I don't know how I got them... lol

Edit2: gawhie why you have deleted some cards images?

Last edited by adipiciu; 02-13-2011 at 02:18 PM.

02-13-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu
I have Card Girl Card and Robot GR-T21 Card. Card Girl card was obtained from an old quest in Black Swamp.
Card Girl - Card Girl's Request - Trickster Wiki
And Robot GR-T21 probably from card battle reward, but I'm not sure.
The monster cards 2 were obtained from old monster quests, 4 years ago.
Desert Beach Quests Old - Trickster Wiki
This is a very old revision. Search for "card2" there are a lot of them
Maybe there are person who still have them, but they are very rare. I trowed a lot of cards because of that stupid 300 limit.

Edit:
I also have Jellyfish Card and Snow Lady Card, but I don't know how I got them... lol

Edit2: gawhie why you have deleted some cards images?
If you noticed, almost all of the card images including skill cards have been changed ever since the Guardian and Card ID addition to TO, since you have the Jellyfish and Snow Lady Card you can compare it with the old images which I left intact of the cards we still didn't get to update on the wiki. About quests which are removed its pretty much useless to add them to how they were obtained since they are no longer around. Some of them are no longer obtainable or rare indeed, that's why we're asking for help from the trickster community. :x

And Jellyfish and Snowlady cards were previously obtainable through Card Battle.

02-13-2011   #30 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawhie
If you noticed, almost all of the card images including skill cards have been changed ever since the Guardian and Card ID addition to TO, since you have the Jellyfish and Snow Lady Card you can compare it with the old images which I left intact of the cards we still didn't get to update on the wiki. About quests which are removed its pretty much useless to add them to how they were obtained since they are no longer around. Some of them are no longer obtainable or rare indeed, that's why we're asking for help from the trickster community. :x

And Jellyfish and Snowlady cards were previously obtainable through Card Battle.
I already uploaded some of the old images :| I think you are on Fantasia server because I can't find your name. So I will try to compare the card that I have with the old pictures and upload jellyfish and snowlady if they are different.

02-13-2011   #31 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Adi, you can check all cards that you have (if you still have XD) that are on missing card list here, take a SS (bmp), edit and upload on wiki.

On all cards the "Disguise Lv.#" text was replaced for "Life +#", for Card Identification skill, as gawhie said.

02-13-2011   #32 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Adi, you can check all cards that you have (if you still have XD) that are on missing card list here, take a SS (bmp), edit and upload on wiki.

On all cards the "Disguise Lv.#" text was replaced for "Life +#", for Card Identification skill, as gawhie said.
Ok, then you can delete what I have uploaded recently. I will take screenshots of the cards I have and I will upload them later.

02-13-2011   #33 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, then you can delete what I have uploaded recently. I will take screenshots of the cards I have and I will upload them later.
Oh, nice! Project almost completed.

Last edited by Sidero; 02-13-2011 at 03:26 PM.

02-13-2011   #34 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

I have a problem with the cache and I cant' upload the images. I see the old versions of the images.

02-13-2011   #35 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games

Quote:
I have a problem with the cache and I cant' upload the images. I see the old versions of the images.
It's been like this for a while, I'm not sure why (I think it might have to do with the CDN cache but don't quote me on that). You'll have to wait 1 day~2 weeks for the cache to fix it :x

02-13-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Yes, that's one of the reason why I deleted the current images of the cards we still didn't have for not having to deal with that. Deleting and re-uploading them right after doesn't work as well so we just have to be patient for now.

Btw Adi, can you go over the card entry of the cards you upload as well and update it with the right values and description if needs to be? D:

02-18-2011   #37 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

Finally, the images for Snow Lady Card and Jellyfish Card are now shown correctly. The remaining cards are very rare and few people have them. I trowed a lot of them becuase of the 300 items limit :|

02-19-2011   #38 (permalink)
my gawhie ♥
Games

smiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond reputesmiley has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Forglemmegei
Guild: Forever&Always<3

We already found quite a few missing character cards from Neids, so some of the remaining character cards might be available from those packs too.

03-07-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

A small update of what's left.

Monster Cards
Addax Card 2
Aposis Card 2
Goma Card 2
L. Wormhole Card 2
Persona Card
Queen Mummy Card 2
S. Golden Mole Card 2
Sea Elephant Card
Ureaus Card 2

Character Cards
Banker Lisa Card
Courageous A. Card
Don Cavalier Card
Esther Card
Gale Card
Hair of Rosetta Card
Kei Card
Lovely Angelina Card
Nadia Card
Paul Card
Robot GB-01 Card
Taniel Card

Skill Cards
Butterfly Card

Etc Cards
Angel's Touch Jin Card
Spirit of Fire Card
Spirit of Fire Jin Card
Spirit of Ice Card
Spirit of Ice Jin Card
Spirit of Light Card
Spirit of Wind Card
Spirit of Wind Jin Card

"How to obtain" missing
Card Girl Card
Mirabo Watty Card
Robot GR-T21 Card

Thanks to adipiciu for adding the Jellyfish Card and Snow Lady Card and redvalentines for providing the Seth Card 2!

03-09-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Another Update.

Monster Cards
Addax Card 2
Aposis Card 2
Goma Card 2
L. Wormhole Card 2
Persona Card
S. Golden Mole Card 2
Sea Elephant Card

Character Cards
Banker Lisa Card
Courageous A. Card
Don Cavalier Card
Esther Card
Gale Card
Hair of Rosetta Card
Kei Card
Lovely Angelina Card
Nadia Card
Paul Card

Skill Cards
Butterfly Card

Etc Cards
Angel's Touch Jin Card
Spirit of Fire Card
Spirit of Fire Jin Card
Spirit of Ice Card
Spirit of Ice Jin Card
Spirit of Light Card
Spirit of Wind Card
Spirit of Wind Jin Card

"How to obtain" missing
Card Girl Card
Mirabo Watty Card
Robot GB-01 Card
Robot GR-T21 Card

Thanks a bunch to Drakii for providing the Queen Mummy Card 2, Ureaus Card 2, Robot GB-01 Card and Taniel Card!