ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Wiki

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: What do you think about the TO Wiki?
Excellent!! Need little or no changes. 26 41.27%
Good! Need some changes. 28 44.44%
Regular. Need some changes. 6 9.52%
Poor! Need more changes. 2 3.17%
Badly!! Need a lot changes or change everything! 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default What do you think about the TO Wiki?

Hi, everyone! In recent months the Wiki Team Head Quarters has worked hard to update, edit and create new content for the Trickster Online Wiki. We created this thread to better serve the expectations of all of us, the users. For this, vote in the poll and comment what changes the wiki needs. Your answers will help us build a better and better TO Wiki!"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

cheesecake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Update trickster wiki

I think you should update trickster wiki, i mean its sooo out of date, the last time it was updated was like aug 08, and now its 09 and there are new quest and skills and everything, maps have also changed, so i think you guys should update it. Like everything :].

03-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

bahboh will become famous soon enoughbahboh will become famous soon enough
IGN: ryukai/Tokida
Class: Dark Lord/Boxer to_wizard
Level: 17X/7X
Guild: SOSBrigade

@cheesecake: do you mean the wiki on mytrickster?? o.O
the one on mmog is updated fairly often Trickster Online:Content - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

03-31-2009   #4 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

cheesecake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i c

ohh i c, i didn't know there was a more recent one. Well thanks for the link! =D!

04-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raion is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kisshu&Ionalo
Level: 2XX/16X

Yeah the other one is hopelessly outdated.

But what i would like to see on mymmogames wiki would be a nice navigation(a general nav).
For example I look at the quests alot from it, so it would be nice to find them faster than scrolling down and clicking on several points.

04-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raion
Yeah the other one is hopelessly outdated.

But what i would like to see on mymmogames wiki would be a nice navigation(a general nav).
For example I look at the quests alot from it, so it would be nice to find them faster than scrolling down and clicking on several points.
thanks for your comment! we'll update the quest section and the front page soon and take into account your suggestion.

04-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

angelexo808 is on a distinguished road
IGN: angels
Class: thief master to_thiefmaster
Level: 220
Guild: arcadia

needs an organized list (possibly on the right side of the page) of stuff to navigate through the website like, Drills, refine, characters, items, myshop items, updates, etc.

04-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

There is one of those Angels, look on the left side and if you click on Trickster Online, you should see a drop down menu which will take you about anywhere in the Wiki.

04-11-2009   #9 (permalink)
Qio
Dear Ambellina~

Qio has a spectacular aura aboutQio has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Qio Send a message via MSN to Qio Send a message via Skype™ to Qio
IGN: .. Enbo | Teabush | Qio
Class: Sheep | .Sheep. | Fox
Level: .23X.. | ..30X... | 21X
Guild: proud leader of Kami

The Trickster Wiki is one of the things i love most about Trickster seen on the whole. (for me its part of the the whole thing, even it has nothing to do with ntreev)

lol actually no improvement proposal ...
we may just go
where no one's been
└─────────────────────┘
Kami Mode Army

Last edited by Qio; 04-11-2009 at 05:42 AM.

04-12-2009   #10 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

mayovo is on a distinguished road
Default O.o

This Site Is Awesome
Just Needs To Be Updated More Currently
Example Is That Daily Quest Changed(Not Sure If They Changed It)
Anyways Its Good

04-12-2009   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

@Mayo: A patch was recent. We got the biggest part of the patch down. It'll take us a while for the Daily Quests if in fact they are inaccurate. It's as accurate as it can be.

05-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

finaler is on a distinguished road

The wiki is pretty nice but it needs some updates such as monsters placement and exp from the monsters. I have fixed some of them since revamp but im pretty sure some of the info is still outdated. Also I haven't seen anything on how to do the tombeth trials to complete the set. Another thing I haven't seen is a guide to this current event we have

05-04-2009   #13 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaler
The wiki is pretty nice but it needs some updates such as monsters placement and exp from the monsters. I have fixed some of them since revamp but im pretty sure some of the info is still outdated. Also I haven't seen anything on how to do the tombeth trials to complete the set. Another thing I haven't seen is a guide to this current event we have
We are trying our best to update everything but we do have real life business to take care of as well. We aren't robots sitting in front of the comp editing everything. If errors are found, you can edit them as long as it is done properly.

Also, please post at Wiki Team Headquarters so that we know what has been done and what needs to be updated.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

05-07-2009   #14 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

Another thing that would be nice would be labels on mastery items, and noting the skill (s) they master. I remember someone was buying a tooth flower card the other day, and I couldn't check (on the tooth flower card page) what skill it was for.

05-07-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Baroque is on a distinguished road
Guild: Astro Blitz

I second badna0's suggestion. I seem to recall many of the cards having a section listing what skills required the card for mastery. That no longer seems to be there, now. Some examples would be Dancer Michel Cards (x3) used for mastering Shard of the Glacier and Slithis Card (x5) for Shield of Heaven.

05-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

We are gradually fixing this. Thanks for your comments.

05-12-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

neofox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to neofox
IGN: CheekyNeo
Class: Awesome sauce to_thiefmaster
Level: 180
Guild: ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US
Default thanksthanks

Love love love what you guys do c:
Everything is always up to date. I'm always using the wiki.

I notice you guys are updating the layout of things. But I notice when you look up items it doesn't tell you what quests they're used for anymore. That was pretty useful. I hope you'll fix that.

05-12-2009   #18 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofox
I notice you guys are updating the layout of things. But I notice when you look up items it doesn't tell you what quests they're used for anymore. That was pretty useful. I hope you'll fix that.
The obtained part is bugged. (Edit: The items use Excavated and the Use and Etc templates use Drilled. I think the best option is to correct the template to use Excavated. Sidero please fix this.

Also in IE8 i can't see any items. I see only an empty page like all the items pages were erased. (Edit: I have fixed it. There was a missing closing span tag with attribute diplay:none

Last edited by adipiciu; 05-12-2009 at 10:14 AM.

06-30-2009   #19 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Ansi is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with Neofox. :D

Love it. <3

03-03-2010   #20 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Please, close this thread.