ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/)
-   -   What do you think about the TO Wiki? (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/42580-what-do-you-think-about-wiki.html)

Sidero 03-21-2009 12:41 PM

What do you think about the TO Wiki?

Hi, everyone! In recent months the Wiki Team Head Quarters has worked hard to update, edit and create new content for the Trickster Online Wiki. We created this thread to better serve the expectations of all of us, the users. For this, vote in the poll and comment what changes the wiki needs. Your answers will help us build a better and better TO Wiki!"

cheesecake 03-30-2009 07:53 PM

Update trickster wiki

I think you should update trickster wiki, i mean its sooo out of date, the last time it was updated was like aug 08, and now its 09 and there are new quest and skills and everything, maps have also changed, so i think you guys should update it. Like everything :].

bahboh 03-30-2009 08:14 PM

@cheesecake: do you mean the wiki on mytrickster?? o.O
the one on mmog is updated fairly often Trickster Online:Content - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

cheesecake 03-31-2009 07:49 PM

i c

ohh i c, i didn't know there was a more recent one. Well thanks for the link! =D!

Raion 04-01-2009 06:54 AM

Yeah the other one is hopelessly outdated.

But what i would like to see on mymmogames wiki would be a nice navigation(a general nav).
For example I look at the quests alot from it, so it would be nice to find them faster than scrolling down and clicking on several points.

Sidero 04-02-2009 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raion (Post 776433)
Yeah the other one is hopelessly outdated.

But what i would like to see on mymmogames wiki would be a nice navigation(a general nav).
For example I look at the quests alot from it, so it would be nice to find them faster than scrolling down and clicking on several points.

thanks for your comment! we'll update the quest section and the front page soon and take into account your suggestion.:py48:

angelexo808 04-10-2009 03:38 PM

needs an organized list (possibly on the right side of the page) of stuff to navigate through the website like, Drills, refine, characters, items, myshop items, updates, etc.

Tardar 04-10-2009 06:14 PM

There is one of those Angels, look on the left side and if you click on Trickster Online, you should see a drop down menu which will take you about anywhere in the Wiki.

Qio 04-11-2009 04:40 AM

The Trickster Wiki is one of the things i love most about Trickster seen on the whole. (for me its part of the the whole thing, even it has nothing to do with ntreev)

:py60::py60::py60::py60::py60::py60::py60:

lol actually no improvement proposal ...

mayovo 04-12-2009 06:42 PM

O.o

This Site Is Awesome
Just Needs To Be Updated More Currently
Example Is That Daily Quest Changed(Not Sure If They Changed It)
Anyways Its Good

Tardar 04-12-2009 07:28 PM

@Mayo: A patch was recent. We got the biggest part of the patch down. It'll take us a while for the Daily Quests if in fact they are inaccurate. It's as accurate as it can be.

finaler 05-04-2009 03:16 PM

The wiki is pretty nice but it needs some updates such as monsters placement and exp from the monsters. I have fixed some of them since revamp but im pretty sure some of the info is still outdated. Also I haven't seen anything on how to do the tombeth trials to complete the set. Another thing I haven't seen is a guide to this current event we have

Esper 05-04-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finaler (Post 819589)
The wiki is pretty nice but it needs some updates such as monsters placement and exp from the monsters. I have fixed some of them since revamp but im pretty sure some of the info is still outdated. Also I haven't seen anything on how to do the tombeth trials to complete the set. Another thing I haven't seen is a guide to this current event we have

We are trying our best to update everything but we do have real life business to take care of as well. We aren't robots sitting in front of the comp editing everything. If errors are found, you can edit them as long as it is done properly.

Also, please post at Wiki Team Headquarters so that we know what has been done and what needs to be updated.

badna0 05-07-2009 07:21 AM

Another thing that would be nice would be labels on mastery items, and noting the skill (s) they master. I remember someone was buying a tooth flower card the other day, and I couldn't check (on the tooth flower card page) what skill it was for.

Baroque 05-07-2009 03:10 PM

I second badna0's suggestion. I seem to recall many of the cards having a section listing what skills required the card for mastery. That no longer seems to be there, now. Some examples would be Dancer Michel Cards (x3) used for mastering Shard of the Glacier and Slithis Card (x5) for Shield of Heaven.

Sidero 05-08-2009 09:31 AM

We are gradually fixing this. Thanks for your comments.

neofox 05-12-2009 01:05 AM

thanksthanks

Love love love what you guys do c:
Everything is always up to date. I'm always using the wiki. :py63:

I notice you guys are updating the layout of things. But I notice when you look up items it doesn't tell you what quests they're used for anymore. That was pretty useful. I hope you'll fix that. :py54:

adipiciu 05-12-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neofox (Post 828283)
I notice you guys are updating the layout of things. But I notice when you look up items it doesn't tell you what quests they're used for anymore. That was pretty useful. I hope you'll fix that. :py54:

The obtained part is bugged. (Edit: The items use Excavated and the Use and Etc templates use Drilled. I think the best option is to correct the template to use Excavated. Sidero please fix this.

Also in IE8 i can't see any items. I see only an empty page like all the items pages were erased. (Edit: I have fixed it. There was a missing closing span tag with attribute diplay:none

Ansi 06-30-2009 03:21 AM

I totally agree with Neofox. :D

Love it. <3

Sidero 03-03-2010 12:43 PM

Please, close this thread.