MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Wiki

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2008   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wiki Team Headquarters

Hi all,

This is a thread for all projects, missing information, and questions about Trickster Online Wiki. I will update this post as needed.

Send a pm to Project Leaders to know how can you help!

Now, our current projects are:

1. Season 2 Content Updating
Leader: Sidero
Thread: Wiki Project: Season 2 Content Updating

2. Card Section Revamp
Leader: Sandrie
Thread: Cards

Last edited by Sidero; 01-29-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-22-2008   #2 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Sirnaq will become famous soon enoughSirnaq will become famous soon enough
Class: Cat to_primadonna

Hi Mizu, great job you've done so far

---> answer below

1) Current Events - Has anyone done any of these yet? I added the red links onto the wiki homepage, but I can't add content yet because I know next to nothing about the quests.

--> I'm working on it. Slowly. 1 quest per day for marx and the star gazer girl, to keep some suspens and let ppl try to do it by themselves ;o

2) Magic Stones - I noticed a lot of the stones have red links, so I'm just filling them out one by one, with lots of copying and pasting. Is anyone willing to help out to make the process faster?

---> copy/pasta is win

Those are the two main ones. Here's a few others that I'll try to get around to, but I welcome any help:

3) Card Mastery Items - I think some of the cards don't have the skills listed under them that they are used for in mastery.

--> Problem is, i'm not even sure the mastery items on our table are up to date. According to the jWiki, most of the "etc items" used there (like malachite) are now replaced by monster cards. Back to June this year, the Character Rubber was still ok to master Evo, not sure it's accurate nowadays.

4) Cards for Card Quests - Some of the cards aren't listed as Card Quest items, so I wanted to fix that.

--> Good idea

5) Adding the new Event/MyShop pets and boxes

--> Many, many sheep items have been added, a few ones are still missing. The new 170 set can be added, too

6) Finishing the info on the Rosalyna Set

--> Good idea (tooshort2)

7) Table of Contents for the major quest areas (Caballa, Oops Wharf, etc.)

--> good idea (tooshort3) xD

8) Chaos Spire/Tower info

--> Yay i cant wait to see more infos about Chaos Tower =3

9) Anything else I can think of, lol.

Thanks for your help, the wiki's going better everyday

Btw, should we make a to-do list or something, just to coordonate our stuff, and give it different priorities as well: like, 15-day limited items/quest/event are more urgent than perma content, for example? Just thinking.

11-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnaq
Hi Mizu, great job you've done so far
Thanks!

Quote:
Btw, should we make a to-do list or something, just to coordonate our stuff, and give it different priorities as well: like, 15-day limited items/quest/event are more urgent than perma content, for example? Just thinking.
That would be a good idea. Anything that has a definite time limit on it should be done first. The sheep boxes and the current event quests are on that list for sure.

Give reputation points when you can!

11-22-2008   #4 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuiro
Thanks!

That would be a good idea. Anything that has a definite time limit on it should be done first. The sheep boxes and the current event quests are on that list for sure.
Could be like this:

High Priority:
-Marx thanskgiving (15d)
-Sheep boxes (15d)
-Rosalyna's Gacha (is still here btw?)

Mid Priority
Aria's Gacha (4/5 or 6 months who knows)

Low Priority:
-New 170 sets (permanent)
-Star gazing quest (permanent i think)
-Star gazing guide (tips and stuff, may come later)

other things:
-the map pages Drilling informations are outdated, and that's a hard job D:
-steal get a lot of skill formulas from jWiki (and try them out to see if they're accurate, once for good) xD
-adding all the event stuff in "other hat", other shield, other weapon"... Fashion, Inner and cape lists need some update too.

So much work lol xD

11-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

My comments are below.

Could be like this:

High Priority:
-Marx thanskgiving (15d)
-Sheep boxes (15d)

Yeah, these two need to be done ASAP.

-Rosalyna's Gacha (is still here btw?)

Rosalyna's gacha items have been removed, but I have at least one of everything, so I can put in some information, even if it's unique to my items.

Mid Priority
Aria's Gacha (4/5 or 6 months who knows)

Yeah, that one can stay on the back burner for a little bit while we take care of the more important stuff.

Low Priority:
-New 170 sets (permanent)
-Star gazing quest (permanent i think)

Are they permanent? I have no idea. The main page doesn't say they'll be removed any time soon, so I guess they'll be here for a while.

-Star gazing guide (tips and stuff, may come later)

Hmm, good idea. We can add something to that page asking if anyone wants to contribute guides for that.

other things:
-the map pages Drilling informations are outdated, and that's a hard job D:

Yeah, that's a tough one. Where did the drilling information come from before?

-steal get a lot of skill formulas from jWiki (and try them out to see if they're accurate, once for good) xD

lol. I never really pay attention to how much damage I deal (just as long as the monster dies XD), but I can help out if necessary.

-adding all the event stuff in "other hat", other shield, other weapon"... Fashion, Inner and cape lists need some update too.

Yeah, I noticed there were a lot of red links on those pages. I'll try to help out with that as much as I can. I took a Trickster hiatus for about a year, though, so I won't be of much help for items that arrived in the past year or so. =/

So much work lol xD

Think of it as volunteer work and helping the Trickster community out of the goodness of your heart. lol XD

11-29-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Okay, I added a bunch of stuff, but I still haven't finished any of the projects that I listed, lol. I keep getting sidetracked by #9. XD I'm slowly getting there, though.

11-29-2008   #7 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

I've completely ruined my original schedule as well, there's always something to update somewhere, urgent or not, it still requires some care. The wiki is... kinda big

I'm sure more work has been done during the past few days than during the last 6 months, though

11-29-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Haha. Yeah, that might be true. What are you working on right now?

11-29-2008   #9 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Well the whole Phantom Dungeon area has been improved greatly, we now have detailed maps and (almost complete) monsters informations. I just need to send my kitty there one more time to check Shaman Girl Jia and her lv.170+ quest...

Right now, I'll need informations about the last halloween event, there's the whole All Hallows' set to build (the necklace 150 and 200 are not that bad for ingame contents, I'll start with them) xD

Azhi set 190 is not recent too, but it would be good to have the unique sets for every class, just to compare. Still it takes some time to copy-paste Amelie eqs and add Azhi's contents ;o

11-29-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Unfortunately I missed out on the Halloween and Azhi equipment. =( I do have some of the Amelie equipment, though, so I'll add the info that I know on that.

11-30-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

RandomCrazyBuns is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kitkin/NatsuNoHime
Class: Cat/Bunny to_champion
Level: 16X/17X

Mmm..if i get bored at work i can help out with the mid/low pirority tasks? Like the aria gacha thingies. And when i'm more free i'll fill in on cat box 140s.

Very new to this,so please bear with me._.
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

11-30-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Hi Arcfalcon,

That would be great! I'm actually working on the Aria Gacha stuff right now, so if you want to fill in the gaps, feel free. The main info that I don't know on Aria's Gacha stuff is the compounds available on the equips and the descriptions of all of the items. Thanks for your help!

12-02-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

RandomCrazyBuns is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kitkin/NatsuNoHime
Class: Cat/Bunny to_champion
Level: 16X/17X

Aye no problem,i'll see what i can do

Oh btw the way you know those ranges for stats for a character box?Like Eg MP 213 ~ 311 for a sheep pet? Where do this range come from? The tempering range?
Ghyphon-Lion-AC-7X
MizuFloss-Sheep-MA-6X
~Jewlia~
NatsuNoHime-Bunny-AP-17X
PyroKitsune-Fox-DA+LK-5X
Bearick-Racoon-AP+HV-14X
KuroNami-Sheep-MA-7X

MyBrute-Fight me

Last edited by RandomCrazyBuns; 12-02-2008 at 03:39 AM.

12-02-2008   #14 (permalink)
Demon Lord

CrimsonSlyr has disabled reputation

The ranges comes from the pet training NPC.

12-02-2008   #15 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Hello Arcfalcon, glad to see more volunteers helping us with the wiki

About stat range, weapons can be checked via Alan's window, and Pet trainer Sarah for pets, it can help. Oh and don't worry too much if you're affraid to mess up, there's always a way to get back to the previous version of a page, if things go really bad.

Also, I know some people don't want to edit because of all the "Categories" that are needed at the end of the section, like: TO Weapon, TO Myshop Sword, TO Desert Beach Monsters, and all and all. If you're not sure, the best thing to do is just to add:

<noinclude>[[Category:TO Incomplete|{{PAGENAME}}]]</noinclude>

So that someone will take care of this later ;o

Now about the last days updates (@ Crimsonsly):
-Relics Dungeon drilling info: missing Ashtray (quest item), and Pottery Doll (no use). Copper Bell and Letter Earrings are Compounding items, they're not attached to any quest I know( may be wrong)? Letter Earrings takes an "S" (minor detail, i'm a maniac)

-Vamp Castle:I'll spend a little time there to check potions have dissapeared for good, and if anything is missing. Still it looks quite complete as is

-White background around NPCs sections: "xxx area Maps List" have a white bg too, Quests windows have the same bg as well, I think it appears everytime you draw a table like:
{[
|
|}

Dunno if it can be improved via the CSS, so the bg inherit the grey background that is used everywhere? Don't want to mess up with this, I let it to someone who's used to edit the CSS ;o

About the monsters Eqs Drops now: from Coral Beach to Rose Garden (so far), monsters don't drop Shrewd, Custom, Craft, Chance, etc equips anymore. They're now replaced by old-strong-art-etc. Should we remove the former eqs from the Monsters information pages? Only for areas that have been revo'd, of course.

Same for Bosses: does Tombeth/Count/Soki still drop Masters?

Now I'll focus more on updating the All Hallow's set (at least, with what I have). Azhi 190 is the next step, still I have a question: how far should we go with adding "old" myshop? Corvid and Noxx are missing too, but I think ppl don't really give a sh!t because it will get outdated so fast...

I'm open to any suggestion, if you really want something specific to be created/updated, just let me know ;o

--Sry Mizu, I've invaded your page but it has become the wiki team Head Quarters now

12-02-2008   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSlyr
The ranges comes from the pet training NPC.
Quote:
About stat range, weapons can be checked via Alan's window, and Pet trainer Sarah for pets, it can help. Oh and don't worry too much if you're affraid to mess up, there's always a way to get back to the previous version of a page, if things go really bad.
Wow, I had no idea! I thought people were getting the ranges from the Japanese wiki or something. XD

Quote:
--Sry Mizu, I've invaded your page but it has become the wiki team Head Quarters now
No problem. I'll edit the original post. =P Wiki team headquarters it is!

12-02-2008   #17 (permalink)
Demon Lord

Alrighty, so Pottery Doll & Ashtray can be found at Relics Dungeon. Since you (Sirnaq) are the one who found them, why not add them onto the Relics Dungeon pages.

Regarding Copper Bell, i'll fix it up, i was so in a hurry that i didn't notice.

I figured out how the NPC white background works and can replace it with any colour I like. Look at my user page, under templates and see how i set up the lion NPC. Simply change the HEX symbols for different colours.

I think its a great idea to remove the old equips from the monsters that no longer drop them, however some boss monsters still drop those equips along with the Revo-ed ones (count blood).
I don't think Count Blood has been 'fully' revo-ed yet because he doesn't drop Ultimate's yet.

About MyShop..If you see any of them in game just screen shot them and leave it till later since there are other priorities to deal with, such as maps, quests and other things that are more beneficial on the long run.

Now onto my own questions, MAPS! There are no specific guidelines saying how big maps should be (as long it doesn't exceed the image quota and be too big for it to fit the page). I think we need a uniform image size for long maps, tall maps and regular maps.

Also another thing that Sirnaq has been bugging me about, Images! Should we use the Hi-Quality images taken from the game files that i personally uploaded? (It takes only 30 seconds to make but doesn't have a black border tho) or Should we use the Low Quality images taken from the screen shots that still have that black border but takes several time consuming hours to edit? (the one Sirnaq wants)

Edit:A Good Example of High Quality Images and Low Quality Images are Ghost Lance and Nora Lance.
Ghost=High Quality.
Nora=Low Quality.

Last edited by CrimsonSlyr; 12-02-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added Examples for Readers to compare with related with the post.

12-02-2008   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSlyr
Also another thing that Sirnaq has been bugging me about, Images! Should we use the Hi-Quality images taken from the game files that i personally uploaded? (It takes only 30 seconds to make but doesn't have a black border tho) or Should we use the Low Quality images taken from the screen shots that still have that black border but takes several time consuming hours to edit? (the one Sirnaq wants)

Edit:A Good Example of High Quality Images and Low Quality Images are Ghost Lance and Nora Lance.
Ghost=High Quality.
Nora=Low Quality.
Hmm, the low quality lance looks better, but I'm not that great with editing images, so I wouldn't be able to help out with that right away. Someone would have to teach me how to carefully edit images so that they'll look nice. This issue only applies to certain images I think, though, because most of the NRI files have pink backgrounds, so changing that isn't a big deal.

EDIT: One thing we could do is just edit the high quality images when necessary. That way we can keep the quality and and black border.

12-02-2008   #19 (permalink)
Demon Lord

It's the items that don't have the pink background in the NRI, that Sirnaq and I are arguing about. The only option is to either use the images with the black background or take a low quality screen shot ourselves of the item itself in-game. After we take screen shots we got to spend time consuming hours just cleaning up the images alone. However with the black background ones in the NRI, all you got to do is simply delete the black and Presto! (Some images like Diary cannot be done the 'Presto' way and have to be edited manually)

12-03-2008   #20 (permalink)
Demon Lord

I've got a problem regarding Relics Town Azteca, There are around 20 NPCs in the map and adding every single one of them consumes too much space, so Id decided to go to a halt and consult you guys b4 i do any more work on it. Should I add on ALL 20 NPCs for completeness sakes or just skip adding the NPCs and revert it to its previous stage?