LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-19-2009   #561 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

I drilled up a Harkon Ornament on Tech1's field o_O Rather random. I went ahead and added it to the page (Partly so I dont forget about it), someone can move it where ever on the list if they feel the need to.

モノノ怪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-19-2009   #562 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Kay, thanks Veil. +rep

04-21-2009   #563 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Sombre, for the missing pictures that we have, we need to use the pictures that were from the image gallery at the bottom of the pages. Those go where [species] 1.jpg (I think that's what the form is) are.

04-25-2009   #564 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: ACN

I noticed that the pet description, weight, etc wasn't on the wiki page for Princess Curea T1.

Here's the info:

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

04-25-2009   #565 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Thank you Kyzuumi!

04-27-2009   #566 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

princess curea info added. thanks kyzuumi!

04-28-2009   #567 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Sombre will become famous soon enoughSombre will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zaccur
Class: Buffalo to_warrior
Level: N/A
Guild: N/A

Yeah thanks kyzuumi.

04-29-2009   #568 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tombeth quest info:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piski
Not sure if this is posted yet but here is the accessory quest info:

1) Talk to Explorer in Relic Field 1 with all tombeth staff, hat & shield in inventory
2) Go to Tombeth trials. And go to room #6 (fractal stone from room #2)
3) Kill Ancient Naranjo to get 'Guardian's Key'
4) Go to Trident Maze (last part of Tombeth's trials)
5) Talk to Julio. Give him 'Guardian's Key' & get 'Tombeth's Bijou'
-EXP: 4874261
-TM EXP: 2944926
6) Go back to Relic Field 1 and talk to Explorer. Give her 'Tombeth's Bijou' & get 'Guardian's Soul Pendant'
-EXP: 4874261
-TM EXP: 2944926

04-29-2009   #569 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Thanks Momijii. I just finished putting in all the tombeth info. I'll put in the quests once I go to the maps to find where the npc's are placed and look like for the correct sprites.

PS: To the first few people that were putting in the Tombeth pictures. Please save the files correctly as the in-game name or else when entering the names it will not appear. I did not enjoy cleaning up your mess with all the wrong names and white background.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 04-29-2009 at 02:30 PM.

04-29-2009   #570 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. But I'm not a picture person anyways lols.

05-01-2009   #571 (permalink)
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute

Hrm...this is getting on my nerve.

Quite a few people have uploaded images with white backgrounds without changing them to be transparent. I've tried to change the files to become transparent but somehow I can't. I don't know what else I can do to fix the images.
I only found two so far, which are the Glass Slipper and Sleeping Socks. Sorry to this person that uploaded them but I found them while I was inputting techichi quest items.

EDIT: Hrm...somehow the image updated itself to be transparent.

If I do stumble upon others that I can't edit I'll tell you guys.
PS: I've fixed past images before that were saved wrong. Somehow some of the images I'm trying to change today is not working.

For new editors, even old editors, if it is the first time uploading an image please follow these steps:

1. Check the type of image editing program you have, whether it be Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop, etc.

2. Once you know what program you have, go find an online guide on how to make a transparent background for the image

3. Once you are done, find the TO image you are looking for and do what the instructions say. Please use this thread
to get the image. Getting Images for the Wiki [ Do not and I mean DO NOT use print screen for images in-game. ]

4. Then you can upload the image and it will have a transparent background

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 05-02-2009 at 12:30 AM.

05-01-2009   #572 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Oh yeah, on the Character pages, namely First Jobs for all except Charms (haven't gotten to them yet) there are some pictures without transparent backgrounds. It's because I have no photo editing program on my Mac (I'd try Gimp, but my computer doesn't install X11).

05-02-2009   #573 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

hi, guys! 2 things...

1. we want to thank those who have updated the characters section. but still need update magic 3rd jobs, sense 3rd jobs, all charm jobs and all 2nd jobs.

don't worry with the images with white background. i'll upload new ones when the page was ready.

concern 2nd jobs, i would like to you guys evaluate the advanced for 3rd job. please see the 2nd job test page. it would be better if we had more feedback from other players.

2. well, it's time for a to wiki new front page! we already have one suggestion (similar to other games front pages), but due to previous discussions (you can see in this thread) will be necessary a front page version that merges the current with a new one, and must be practical and easy to access. so we've created another suggestion. feel free to edit both.

05-02-2009   #574 (permalink)
Special
Games

I like both the front pages, but probably the first one.
The reason I say that is because the second one looks longer and you have to keep scrolling to probably find the links while the first has it on the side. [ We just need to find those red links a page. xD ]

05-02-2009   #575 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I like the first one more than the second one, but if it isn't possible to somehow move up the quests link without "damaging" the rest of the page, I'd rather use the second one.

And I'll get to work on the second and third job pages. And finish the Charm first job page that I never got to, unless someone beat me there.

05-02-2009   #576 (permalink)
Special
Games

I already finished the first job charm pages.

You can start editing the 2nd and 3rd job pages and I'll try to help when I find time [ unless you finish them before I find time ]

05-02-2009   #577 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

I'm going to go do some hybrid third jobs..

05-11-2009   #578 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

finaler is on a distinguished road

We are still missing the lv 200 myshop luck stone. IDK what its stats are but after looking at some equips in game and stuff, is lk always the same as DA like level wise gets you the same amount or close to it?

05-14-2009   #579 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Sorry guys, but I'm dropping out, kind of don't think I'm helping at all. Also I can't work, since I don't have time, so yeah cya.

05-14-2009   #580 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Q___Q;;

Bye Sombre! I'd beg you to stay but erm... =0 I think you've made up your mind.