Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-27-2009   #281 (permalink)
Demon Lord

CrimsonSlyr has disabled reputation

It says, "can't be refined" so theoretically it belongs to neither. However, only event hats cannot be refined so it would go under Event.

This is what i'm thinking atm. Hats, Helmets, Event, Unique and Removed.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-27-2009   #282 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

That works. I'm all for it.

Give reputation points when you can!

01-27-2009   #283 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and good job for everyone!!

I wanted to share with you my suggestion for the new Pet and new Egg pages (please see the examples). I followed the standards that Chesters used in the Skill page and Adipiciu in Monster page. I fixed the rows. What do you think? I would like to implement it.

That's it! Wiki Team for the most complete Trickster Online Wiki!!

01-27-2009   #284 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Thanks for the encouragement, Sidero! Here's my encouragement: keep up the good work guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
I wanted to share with you my suggestion for the new Pet and new Egg pages (please see the examples). I followed the standards that Chesters used in the Skill page and Adipiciu in Monster page. I fixed the rows. What do you think? I would like to implement it.
I love it. Only thing I see is I don't think it's necessary to have a question mark for the "How to Obtain" heading. It seems a bit redundant and distracting. Also, the white border around the images looks a bit out of place. It might look better if it were gray like the rest of the table. That goes for the other templates that use that design, too.

Wow guys, this is awesome! We're making our own revolution on the Trickster Wiki!

01-27-2009   #285 (permalink)
Demon Lord

The newly designed Pet Pages look great, they elmininate the need for separate pet pages like T1, T2, T3 etc. Good Job Sidero, now we could have all the pet info on 1 page IE:Soulful Xeno VR, rather than Soulful Xeno VR T1, Soulful Xeno VR T2, Soulful Xeno VR T3 etc.

01-27-2009   #286 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSlyr
The newly designed Pet Pages look great, they elmininate the need for separate pet pages like T1, T2, T3 etc. Good Job Sidero, now we could have all the pet info on 1 page IE:Soulful Xeno VR, rather than Soulful Xeno VR T1, Soulful Xeno VR T2, Soulful Xeno VR T3 etc.
I believe the Egg template has existed for awhile now, just not many people were aware of it, therefore it wasn't used.

01-28-2009   #287 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fading Tower

One more tower, guys! The Fading Tower in some Fiesta Zone(s). We need help to finnish until 11th feb! It seems there is only one entrance, in Fiesta Zone 3 - Gate of Skull Alert. Sirnaq already put some info in this site. To work!

EDIT: I find this thread http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...-fiesta-2.html

Last edited by Sidero; 01-28-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Find Fading Tower thread

01-28-2009   #288 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Sirnaq will become famous soon enoughSirnaq will become famous soon enough
Class: Cat to_primadonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
One more tower, guys! The Fading Tower in some Fiesta Zone(s). We need help to finnish until 11th feb! It seems there is only one entrance, in Fiesta Zone 3 - Gate of Skull Alert. Sirnaq already put some info in this site. To work!

EDIT: I find this thread http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...-fiesta-2.html
Yea I was not late on creating the first entries, as you said this Fading Tower won't be there for long ;o

It looks like on the 1st floor, monsters drops lv.65 chaos/ults. If it follows the good old pattern, lv.range could be 65/80/95 (maybe 110)?

About the drill info, depth = 40 ~ 60m in 1st Floor. Along with the Chaos Shard P 1 and Requiem Crystal 65, the 1st floor also contains Lv.65 Chaos Basic Cap, Chaos Leather Gear, and Chaos Thorn Shield. Shields are drillable items and not monster drops, like in Chaos Spire. Huu more events, more work .

01-28-2009   #289 (permalink)
Demon Lord

I won't able to help out with fading tower since I cannot enter it.

01-28-2009   #290 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I just read the info on the Fading Tower. It sounds really interesting! I had no idea there was going to be an update today. Is it true that the Fading Tower is currently only in the Wharf Field 4 entrance?

01-28-2009   #291 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnaq
Shields are drillable items and not monster drops, like in Chaos Spire. Huu more events, more work .
Chaos or Spire? :)) In Spire Tower shields are drilled, not dropped by monsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuiro
I just read the info on the Fading Tower. It sounds really interesting! I had no idea there was going to be an update today. Is it true that the Fading Tower is currently only in the Wharf Field 4 entrance?
I checked in fiesta zone 5 and 6. I think the tower is only on fiesta zone 3 in oops wharf. I wonder why this tower isn't permanent. Maybe it will be available only when fiesta event is running.
EDIT: on jwiki there are 2 more towers, one in fiesta zone 3 and one in fiesta zone 4. Apparently we got the third tower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSlyr
I won't able to help out with fading tower since I cannot enter it.
Me too. I want the tower vest! :(

Last edited by adipiciu; 01-28-2009 at 11:10 PM.

01-29-2009   #292 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu
Chaos or Spire? ) In Spire Tower shields are drilled, not dropped by monsters.
The names are Chaos Spire and Chaos Tower. There is no Spire Tower.

I noticed that some of the needed items for quests no longer have 1x in front of them if you only need 1 of a particular item. Is this the new standard?

EDIT: I updated the first post to remove the tasks that I saw were taken care of.

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-29-2009 at 05:35 PM.

01-29-2009   #293 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Quote:
The names are Chaos Spire and Chaos Tower. There is no Spire Tower.
Wait wait wait, it is called, should I say it WAS called Chaos Spire, and now suddenly with the new tower, the 1st one becomes "Spire Tower"?? You will say I rant again, but why couldn't the GMs forsee anything like this coming in the long term??

Don't tell me we have to rename the whole sh!t, awww...
NOOOOOoooooo...... !!

*Puts landmines and explosives around all the tower to make it explode*

Quote:
I noticed that some of the needed items for quests no longer have 1x in front of them if you only need 1 of a particular item. Is this the new standard?
Can't find my words, the Chaos-Spire-Tower renaming gets me emo xD

01-29-2009   #294 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Wait wait wait, it is called, should I say it WAS called Chaos Spire, and now suddenly with the new tower, the 1st one becomes "Spire Tower"?? You will say I rant again, but why couldn't the GMs forsee anything like this coming in the long term??
What are you talking about? I thought the towers currently in eTO are Chaos Spire, Fading Tower, and Chaos Tower. What renaming is involved??

Quote:
Don't tell me we have to rename the whole sh!t, awww...
NOOOOOoooooo...... !!

*Puts landmines and explosives around all the tower to make it explode*

Can't find my words, the Chaos-Spire-Tower renaming gets me emo xD
That made me smile. XD

01-29-2009   #295 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

That's why I'm asking the question, the Chaos Spire is the only name I've seen so far, but it's been a few days now that people are talking about "Spire Tower"... All of a sudden it's sorta confusing @.@

01-29-2009   #296 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I saw that, too. I think they mean Chaos Spire.

01-29-2009   #297 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

I see, nothing to worry about, in the end n.n

*Picks up the mines before they explode*

01-29-2009   #298 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

By the way, do you know if the Requiem items from Chaos Spire are temperable yet?

01-29-2009   #299 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

No, I tried to temper some lv20/35 Reqs, but it won't work. It will be kinda tought to get their range. Just like untemperable phantom eqs, I guess we have to post our own values, asking for people to update them if they find some higher ranges?

Also, it looks like the ingame eqs in eTO and jTO have the same values. It's not true for myshop but 99% of the ingame ones are the same, it can help.

01-29-2009   #300 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I posted the info that I knew on the following Requiem equipment: Bokken, Cane Rod, Wooden Helm, and Cap. (edited to add links)

Quote:
Also, it looks like the ingame eqs in eTO and jTO have the same values. It's not true for myshop but 99% of the ingame ones are the same, it can help.
Hmm, I didn't know that. I'm only 4th grade level proficient in Japanese, though.

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-29-2009 at 07:17 PM.