IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnaq
2 things today:

1st I've been working on the Category:TO Incomplete - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

(removing/completing some very old event items and stuff like this). If we could get rid of some 'useless' pages, the remaing "incomplete" pages would be easier to check.

That's why i'm thinking about revamping the very old eqs (custom craft shrewd chance etc), replacing their categories by:
<noinclude>
[[Category:TO Removed]]
[[Category:TO Removed Weapon]]
</noinclude>

Like that we can always keep track of the old content without loosing it completely ;o

2nd, I've used the new Amboxes designed by Medoria, to gather most (all) monsters common drops :
Category:TO Coral Beach Monster - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

I dont think more links to Compound and Equipment are required, ppl pretty know how to find these pages anyway. Let's discuss before copy/pasting it everywhere, plz
I don't know what to say, lol.

I modified the boss template, and now we need the boss seals images in gif format, because it can handle transparency.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2009   #242 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

I noticed that Sorokin88 moved the Daily Quests page to Category:TO Daily Quest and did that with a few other quest pages as well. Possible vandalism?

EDIT: Some comments from me:

Quote:
2 things today:

1st I've been working on the Category:TO Incomplete - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

(removing/completing some very old event items and stuff like this). If we could get rid of some 'useless' pages, the remaing "incomplete" pages would be easier to check.
I think that's a good idea. The incomplete category was pretty cluttered.

Quote:
That's why i'm thinking about revamping the very old eqs (custom craft shrewd chance etc), replacing their categories by:
<noinclude>
[[Category:TO Removed]]
[[Category:TO Removed Weapon]]
</noinclude>

Like that we can always keep track of the old content without loosing it completely ;o
I like that idea. It will keep things more organized.

Quote:
2nd, I've used the new Amboxes designed by Medoria, to gather most (all) monsters common drops :
Category:TO Coral Beach Monster - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

I dont think more links to Compound and Equipment are required, ppl pretty know how to find these pages anyway. Let's discuss before copy/pasting it everywhere, plz
I like the Amboxes, but they seem kinda small. Would it be better if they were a bit bigger to fit in more information? Or do they expand as necessary? Also, I don't think it would hurt to include the compound and equipment info. That way, all of the info on collective drops would be gathered together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu

I modified the boss template, and now we need the boss seals images in gif format, because it can handle transparency.
Boss template looks good. I added all of the boss seal images in .gif format. However, I had a problem with changing the Karan boss seal to .gif format, so if anyone is able to do that, please do so.

EDIT X2: Some of the item sets need some updating. I saw some broken links and wrong information here and there (e.g. Tombeth Set). I'll add it to the first post.

EDIT X3: This may be a dumb question, but how do you create a page from scratch? The only way I currently know how to make one is by clicking the red link for a page then editing it. Is there a way to create a page with no links yet?

Also, I forgot to add Happiness Bell Rod to the Happiness Set. XD Thanks adipiciu!

Give reputation points when you can!

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-21-2009 at 03:54 AM.

01-22-2009   #243 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Sirnaq will become famous soon enoughSirnaq will become famous soon enough
Class: Cat to_primadonna

Back to the front!

(I was pretty sure I left a notice last week, saying I wont be there for a while. Looks like I forget? Lol sry).

Since the new patch is there with a lot of stuff to be taken care off (plus, drill alot), I just postpone my "Category:TO Removed" since it's not that urgent. And some areas are still not revo'ed yet, as Cait said somewhere.

One more To-Do list? Here we go:

[ ] Main page: current patch /current events
[ ] Chaos Spire can be now accessed by all, time to wander
[ ] Something new with Star Gazing?
[ ] Bunny Acc.
[ ] Myshop Head Accessories
[ ] MyShop Pouches
[ ] Anything else, please tell us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuiro
EDIT X3: This may be a dumb question, but how do you create a page from scratch? The only way I currently know how to make one is by clicking the red link for a page then editing it. Is there a way to create a page with no links yet?
the most simple way is to start from the main page and replace what is after "Trickster Online":

http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index.php/Trickster_Online:My_New_Page

Then you're asked if you want to create/edit the page

Edit: Removed paragraph about 3rd Job Fox clothes (hopefully sadly I'm not the only one)...

Last edited by Sirnaq; 01-22-2009 at 10:57 AM.

01-22-2009   #244 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I haven't been this excited about the new events in a long time! There's so much stuff that interests me, and I'm all giddy about it!

Quote:
One more To-Do list? Here we go:

[ ] Main page: current patch /current events
[ ] Chaos Spire can be now accessed by all, time to wander
[ ] Bunny Acc.
[ ] Myshop Head Accessories
[ ] MyShop Pouches
[ ] Anything else, please tell us
Thanks. I'll update the first post as soon as I can.

Quote:
the most simple way is to start from the main page and replace what is after "Trickster Online":

Then you're asked if you want to create/edit the page
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Quote:
Edit: Removed paragraph about 3rd Job Fox clothes (hopefully sadly I'm not the only one)...
I'm curious what the paragraph was about since I happened to advance my fox to 3rd job during the event.

EDIT: I find it odd that I was debating over leveling my sheep to 61 since the Chaos Spire pages are still incomplete, go ahead and level her, then find out that Chaos Spire is now open to everyone. lol

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-22-2009 at 12:51 PM.

01-22-2009   #245 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu

Quote:
I find it odd that I was debating over leveling my sheep to 61 since the Chaos Spire pages are still incomplete, go ahead and level her, then find out that Chaos Spire is now open to everyone. lol
Chaos Tower is open for any level only until february.

We need to do something about skull and tombeth set because they are not implemented yet in eTO. They are missleading, see skull set on wiki and maybe will have different names and stats.

01-22-2009   #246 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Chaos Tower is open for any level only until february.
Yeah, I know. I was just amused that I really had nothing to worry about.

Quote:
We need to do something about skull and tombeth set because they are not implemented yet in eTO. They are missleading, see skull set on wiki and maybe will have different names and stats.
That's true. I'm not sure why the images and stuff have been uploaded even though it's not out in our version of Trickster. As I said in that thread, Karriful was the one who uploaded those images, so hopefully we can get some input from them regarding why they decided to upload those images early.

01-22-2009   #247 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

Quote:
Yeah, I know. I was just amused that I really had nothing to worry about.
So this means I will lurk in Spire Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnaq;
I replaced the old Star Gazing Guide with the new one.

01-22-2009   #248 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's true. I'm not sure why the images and stuff have been uploaded even though it's not out in our version of Trickster. As I said in that thread, Karriful was the one who uploaded those images, so hopefully we can get some input from them regarding why they decided to upload those images early.
Hi guys! I also warned Karriful about Tombeth Set and Captain Skull Set. I discovered that Bahboh also added items of these sets. I already warned him too.

01-22-2009   #249 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I have left messages for Karriful and Bahboh to come to this thread. I also left a similar message for Sorokin88, the person who moved the NPC's Daily Quests page into a category. I'm not sure if we should give them a specific amount of time to post here (e.g. 48 hours or something), but either way, we should undo anything that's incorrect. If you guys see anything that's critically amiss, go ahead and undo it.

I updated the first post. Let me know if I left out anything!

01-22-2009   #250 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

bahboh will become famous soon enoughbahboh will become famous soon enough
IGN: ryukai/Tokida
Class: Dark Lord/Boxer to_wizard
Level: 17X/7X
Guild: SOSBrigade

>__<;;;;;;;;
o man, i didnt even know about this...section >/////<;;;
howtofindrulesplz?
i saw that the gifs were up and that there was a section for the unimplemented unique sets, so i just took information from the future content thread.
should all the stats of the unimplemented weapons be erased?
sorry about my mistakes

oh and this is just an idea, but what do you think about adding a category for skill quests? and perhaps including in the skill template a place to show where you can get the skill, such as 1st job masters, 2nd job masters, the specific card pack, the specific monster, or quest?

Last edited by bahboh; 01-22-2009 at 08:49 PM.

01-22-2009   #251 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

karriful is on a distinguished road
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist

I have images of the new set. can be raised or not? with respect to skull and tombeth sets, I base that corresponds to the level KTO who have the same levels of the ETO (as Cound, tenter and tutancamon) sorry if I got the pictures before, but OK if you do not want my help or contribution I'll understand. Just wanted to help
and therefore I do not know if they wish to upload the pictures of the fallen set, tell me about it

Like bahboh said, also did not know what you have to do now that there is a list and to be outstanding guys, thanks for warning.

c ya

Last edited by karriful; 01-22-2009 at 09:11 PM.

01-22-2009   #252 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Look of Pet Pages

Hey, guys! I really liked of the Monster and Skill pages in such a way that I recreated the Pet page. Please, give your opinion. See Pet Test page. An example is Zephyrus in my page. Feel free to change!

01-22-2009   #253 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Yay! New people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahboh
>__<;;;;;;;;
o man, i didnt even know about this...section >/////<;;;
howtofindrulesplz?
i saw that the gifs were up and that there was a section for the unimplemented unique sets, so i just took information from the future content thread.
should all the stats of the unimplemented weapons be erased?
sorry about my mistakes
No worries. Everyone makes mistakes. It's a kind of unwritten rule here that you come to this thread first before making any major Trickster wiki changes. Yes, all of the pages for unimplemented weapons should be erased. That way, there won't be any confusion.

Quote:
oh and this is just an idea, but what do you think about adding a category for skill quests?
What do you mean by skill quests? Can you give an example?

Quote:
and perhaps including in the skill template a place to show where you can get the skill, such as 1st job masters, 2nd job masters, the specific card pack, the specific monster, or quest?
I just noticed this category, but it doesn't seem too obvious. I actually didn't know it existed until I searched for some skill cards. It has everything you mentioned, but I think the page needs better links to it. Does anyone think that page needs revamping? It is a bit out of date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karriful
I have images of the new set. can be raised or not? with respect to skull and tombeth sets, I base that corresponds to the level KTO who have the same levels of the ETO (as Cound, tenter and tutancamon) sorry if I got the pictures before, but OK if you do not want my help or contribution I'll understand. Just wanted to help
and therefore I do not know if they wish to upload the pictures of the fallen set, tell me about it

Like bahboh said, also did not know what you have to do now that there is a list and to be outstanding guys, thanks for warning.

c ya
Don't worry. You can still contribute. We don't upload anything that's not yet in eTO because of the fact that anything can be changed once it makes its way over here. Once it is added, then it's fair game.

If you have any info about the Fallen Set, post it! It was added to eTO during the patch yesterday, so it's fair game, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
Hey, guys! I really liked of the Monster and Skill pages in such a way that I recreated the Pet page. Please, give your opinion. See Pet Test page. An example is Zephyrus in my page. Feel free to change!
Oooh, I like it. The white border around the pet images is a nice touch. Just watch out for typos (e.g. "Obtained Form") and the lines going through the data on the training ranges (unless that's on purpose, I can't tell). Also, make sure that the headings like "Notes" are optional since they are not always necessary. I also think that it's not necessary to have all of the stats (AP, AC, etc.) show up on every pet page. Most of them don't have all of the stats, and it would save a bit of space. I think those headings should be optional, too.

Despite my heavy criticism (lol), I like it, and I'll edit your page with the changes I think you should make. EDIT: Nevermind. I'm not going to make my version because I'm not very good at editing designs.

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-22-2009 at 10:17 PM.

01-22-2009   #254 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

karriful is on a distinguished road
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist

I agree with mizuiro is no need to put everything just the basics of information and save space, the table is too big >.< but is nice. in possible future pets I also have some ones, btw I'm looking for information and pictures of the new char lion box; i'll investigate and post it here for discussion.
see ya at the next

01-23-2009   #255 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

Quote:
oh and this is just an idea, but what do you think about adding a category for skill quests? and perhaps including in the skill template a place to show where you can get the skill, such as 1st job masters, 2nd job masters, the specific card pack, the specific monster, or quest?
I thought of that long before. I will add some lines to the template with info about how to get the skills (1st job masters, 2nd job masters, the specific card pack, the specific monster, or quest).
Quote:
Originally Posted by karriful
I have images of the new set. can be raised or not? with respect to skull and tombeth sets, I base that corresponds to the level KTO who have the same levels of the ETO (as Cound, tenter and tutancamon) sorry if I got the pictures before, but OK if you do not want my help or contribution I'll understand. Just wanted to help and therefore I do not know if they wish to upload the pictures of the fallen set, tell me about it
For example you uploaded the bunny accessory image before it was implemented and after it was implemented it had a different name bunny brooch. If you want to add future things you can add them into your user page. On the wiki we keep only the official info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidero
It is too big

01-23-2009   #256 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

well the skill cards section is as you said outdated.....there arent any 3rd job skills which are the ones that many people dont know where to get

skills quests are the ones like these:
Poison Pouch - Explorer Reina (Pyramid Dungeon 2 - Hall of Harpy)
Dark Commando - Fortune Teller (Gate of Caballa Relics)
Celestial Strike - Magician Louie (Mirage Island field 2 - Cliffs of Fate)
Flaming Fist - Boxer Jeanne (Tapasco Field 1 - Net of Lava)
Ki Sword
[Summon] Card Soldier

to get these skill cards, you need to have the prereq skills to start the quest from an npc somewhere in caballa island. you then gather the items they request, and then they will give you the skill card

btw where are the wiki rules/guidelines?

01-23-2009   #257 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

Quote:
btw where are the wiki rules/guidelines?
The guidelines are here Trickster_Online:Guidelines but they are old and not updated ( they are from the old wiki ). The big change was to move all trickster content to its own namespace ( Trickster Online: ). Then we changed the look of many templates and tried to standardize them. This should be put on the ASAP list now (updated + front page link).

01-23-2009   #258 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Yay! New people!

Oooh, I like it. The white border around the pet images is a nice touch. Just watch out for typos (e.g. "Obtained Form") and the lines going through the data on the training ranges (unless that's on purpose, I can't tell). Also, make sure that the headings like "Notes" are optional since they are not always necessary. I also think that it's not necessary to have all of the stats (AP, AC, etc.) show up on every pet page. Most of them don't have all of the stats, and it would save a bit of space. I think those headings should be optional, too.

Despite my heavy criticism (lol), I like it, and I'll edit your page with the changes I think you should make. EDIT: Nevermind. I'm not going to make my version because I'm not very good at editing designs.
Quote:

It is too big
Hi guys! I and Adipiciu change the template. Please, give your opinion again. See Pet Test page and the example (Icarus) in my page.

Last edited by Sidero; 01-23-2009 at 04:30 AM.

01-23-2009   #259 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

i suggest Talent, Slots and Times be made optional
its pretty, but its still sorta big (i guess long is more appropriate). would it be possible moving the large png to the side (like the right) instead of the bottom because it contributes most to the extra length? gif's, since theyre small, i think theyre fine where you put them
fyi, the row underneath magic points and above weight is unlabeled. luck?
and on a side note, ntreev goes off again confusing their genders. first it was the entire dragon class, then apprentice knight(hilde) and zephyrus, and now icarus?

01-23-2009   #260 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
i suggest Talent, Slots and Times be made optional

fyi, the row underneath magic points and above weight is unlabeled. luck?
Fixed!! Thanks Bahboh!

Please, give your opinion again about the new Egg Test page and the example (Soulful Xeno VR) in my page.

Last edited by Sidero; 01-23-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: New Egg Page