League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2009   #201 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

Thanks for all of the hard work, Slayer. Keep it up!

I'm planning on starting the Shaman Girl Jia quests today. If anyone plays on the Jewelia Server and would like to help me out in-game, please give me a PM. Also, if there is a walkthrough for Jia's quests already posted (either here or elsewhere), please PM me with that as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize that adipiciu added most of the info on Shama Girl Jia's quests. I'll just fill in whatever's missing.

Give reputation points when you can!

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-09-2009 at 09:28 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2009   #202 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuiro
Nevermind, I didn't realize that adipiciu added most of the info on Shaman Girl Jia's quests. I'll just fill in whatever's missing.
Aww...

We should not recycle maps images, because on the quest page, the image name is taken from the area name. So recycling won't work.

We got a serious problem with this user hawk2. Anyone try to contact a sysop to take some actions. He made more false/non-existing adds to the wiki.

Edit: How to name the new event set?

Last edited by adipiciu; 01-09-2009 at 12:01 PM.

01-09-2009   #203 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipiciu
Edit: How to name the new event set?
I would name it New Year Set if that name isn't taken already. New Year 2009 Set would probably be clearer.

01-09-2009   #204 (permalink)
Demon Lord

CrimsonSlyr has disabled reputation

IDK How to name event set. Adu, do you think it's possible to edit the quest temple so the map could be customised instead of automatically chosen depending on page name, like the way I designed the Shop template.

Hawk2 should be delt with asap, i'll pm all the sysops.

01-09-2009   #205 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

^ User has already been banned, however, unsure if the actions have been reverted yet, or what. I'm going to check into that now.

01-09-2009   #206 (permalink)
Demon Lord

Okay, Nice job Chesters, you sure are fast with replies.

01-09-2009   #207 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

^ Actually Noe got to it long before me, I had no idea this was happening until I scrolled down in the Recent changes and saw Noe had blocked him.

However, there's been quite of flood of changes, so you likely never saw it.

01-09-2009   #208 (permalink)
Demon Lord

Talking Just a heads up

I've been planning this for a while now, a revamp of the Equipment Section. After all the equipments get updated i've designed a new table to replace the old one. I would like everyone opinions on the table itself and/or possible new improvements/functions to the table itself. Also the icons for In-Game, Event, Unique, Gacha and MyShop are not permanent.

If you are not happy with the icons I chose to represent a certain section because it looks ugly/gay or maybe because you think that I have favouritism to a certain class of equips tell me what do you want it replaced with or vote for it if someone already suggested the icon you wanted.

01-10-2009   #209 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Sirnaq will become famous soon enoughSirnaq will become famous soon enough
Class: Cat to_primadonna

Woot it's fininished, all skills now belong to their appropriate categories. Was harder than expected, some pages were just listing "raw" skills without having every one of them on a separate page. Now everything's ok and I've also replaced most of * and / by real arythmetic symbols and , when needed. Ready to work on the newly added 3rd job skills

Category:TO Skill - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

edit: Skill Charts now looks really good, both with FF and IE. I've tried to add a <br> at the end of the skill template, but the space becomes really, really big when using IE.

01-10-2009   #210 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

^ going off that, I updated the skill template's color scheme. Comments and whatnot?
Trickster Online:2 Hit Combo - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

01-10-2009   #211 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
^ going off that, I updated the skill template's color scheme. Comments and whatnot?
Trickster Online:2 Hit Combo - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Wow...

I LOVE IT! It's so appealing to the eyes. =D The only minor things I would change are the colors for the boxes with the skill icons and the level numbers in them. They kind of stick out in a bad way. They would probably look better if the icon box had the color as the info boxes, and the level boxes had the same color as the rest of the headings. I think the level boxes would probably look good with the info box color as well.

Last edited by Mizuiro; 01-10-2009 at 09:51 PM.

01-10-2009   #212 (permalink)
Demon Lord

Speaking of skills, I think the skills need to be looked at again since some of their formula are wrong as well as their description. Recently a friend pointed out to me that Super Hips was incorrect and I corrected it afterwards, however the formula is still wrong. I think as far as description goes, we should use the description from the characters itself, not the skill card description or a made up description like the previous Super Hips.

"Off Topic"
I've been thinking that i've been taking most of the hard projects on (like adding npcs with their quests with drillables to almost every single map, adding maps, adjusting equipment manually as well as making a new design for the equipment that is still not done), how come my edit count is still low?

Perhaps I should take on easy tasks like Filling in Pets or Adding Skills. I'm not too sure on formula's tho.

EDIT: BTW Chester's nice revamp of the skills template.

01-10-2009   #213 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSlyr
I think as far as description goes, we should use the description from the characters itself, not the skill card description or a made up description like the previous Super Hips.
What do you mean by "use the description from the characters itself"?

01-10-2009   #214 (permalink)
Demon Lord

I mean, after you learn the Skill, copy the description from your characters skill chart. The learnt desc and the card desc are totally different.

01-10-2009   #215 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Oh, I see. I didn't realize that the descriptions were different. If the descriptions after a character learns the skill are more clear, then yeah, we should use those.

01-10-2009   #216 (permalink)
Demon Lord

Miz, how come your icon always says you are not online?

01-10-2009   #217 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I changed my online status preferences in the user control panel.

EDIT: Lol, I just noticed that everything for the New Year Wishing event has a blue link now. Looks like I'll have to fill in info for something else.

01-10-2009   #218 (permalink)
Demon Lord

You could fill in Carbigal Shop. I'm so burnt out from filling in the maps I don't think I can do Mirage, Phantom School Annex or Catbigal Shop anymore.

The info is already there, just re-arrange it like the other's.

01-11-2009   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

Where did all the preview images of the skills go? I was going to add some images of Warrior and Gladiator skills that were missing and noticed that none were there at all (on any of the other skill pages as well). Are they just being removed all together?

01-11-2009   #220 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazZTheSpazZ
Where did all the preview images of the skills go? I was going to add some images of Warrior and Gladiator skills that were missing and noticed that none were there at all (on any of the other skill pages as well). Are they just being removed all together?
I checked and Sirnaq removed them, I don't know why, he didn't said anything about it. We made many modification in a hurry, maybe it is just an oversight. Thank you for letting us know. I hope you like the new look and feel of the trickster wiki.

My opinion is to put them back. We can add the images in the template, it will be better, plus all the images will respect the same naming rules, and we can add a show/hide thing.