Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-03-2008   #161 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

^ yes, then things can be filled out later when the info's available.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-03-2008   #162 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

Definitely! Other people are just like you in regards to new pages, they are afraid to make them. So if you go ahead and put the stuff you know, people will be more inclined to come along and fill in the gaps
Thanks so much for your help

Kitty Empire Forever

11-05-2008   #163 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

Just for clarification, is there a specific place to ask for missing information if there's something I want to add?

11-05-2008   #164 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuiro
Just for clarification, is there a specific place to ask for missing information if there's something I want to add?
I'd just make a new thread in the TO Wiki forum (where this thread is). Keeps it a bit more organized, and it won't get lost in this thread.

11-15-2008   #165 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medoria
Definitely! Other people are just like you in regards to new pages, they are afraid to make them. So if you go ahead and put the stuff you know, people will be more inclined to come along and fill in the gaps
Thanks so much for your help

Yea, that is definately true...
ESP. for me..

I know how to create pages, it's just.. I'm... so.... lazy XD

but, you know, as soon as someone created love + ambition 2, i went and filled in the blanks ^^

11-22-2008   #166 (permalink)
back to basics.

GrayMatter has a spectacular aura aboutGrayMatter has a spectacular aura about

is there any tutuorial here to help on the wiki?

BORN TO PLAY

12-01-2008   #167 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

ChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura aboutChazZTheSpazZ has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to ChazZTheSpazZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayMatter
is there any tutuorial here to help on the wiki?
Just by checking out other similar pages, I've been able to reproduce the code to help with editing and adding new stuff. Just go to edit and copy/paste what ya need. Then replace the proper info. It's pretty simple really.

12-01-2008   #168 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Ok so I'm new to this whole thing and I just uploaded my first image but I didn't put anything in the summary box, is that bad? ._. I didn't know what to put. D: What am I suppose to put? I'm sorry if I broke something? I wanted to help. T_T

Image:TO Corvid 220.gif - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

12-02-2008   #169 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

That's fine o_o. That summary box doesn't have to be filled.

12-02-2008   #170 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Ok thank you for the quick response. ^^;