Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-17-2008   #21 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Sirnaq will become famous soon enoughSirnaq will become famous soon enough
Class: Cat to_primadonna

Hi guys, big update today, I've splitted the old Lv.140+ pet table into smaller ones, sorted by 10th/Lv (dont know how to say it in english, just check the page). It's now easier to read, and of course to update

I've also added the pets missing from this list: the guinness guys, the Shoko and many more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
Also, a question of my own: Does anyone mind if I remove the old Pets List? I think it's getting too big, and I think the Pets Chart does a better job of sorting them out. And if that page is removed, then we will only need to worry about updating the new pet's page and the Pets Chart page. (as more are released) Any comments? Otherwise I will go ahead and remove it.
Please don't delete it too soon, this page was helpul to find which were the missing pets: basically, those without the "trickster online:" prefix. Now it's done, but I still don't know what to do with those stoopid egg shop pets, since their Lv is not fix xD

Any suggestion is welcome! btw: some pets may need a slight update, I think of Queen Odinea, linked to the boss page. Now I'm bored and I need to eat

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-17-2008   #22 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

Quote:
I'm just going to separate similarly named items by naming them by their category. For example, Twinkle Star (pet) and Twinkle Star (etc). I also left a redirect page on the main name. Trickster Online:Twinkle Star - MyMMOGames.net Wiki . Also note, you will have to change the Template's Name= to the name page also, so the images don't interfere. (so like Name=Twinkle Star (etc) )
I'm not sure what you mean by change the Template's Name= ><.. Do you mean the Name= on both Twinkle Star pages?

Also I'm not sure how to link the pet on the chart to Twinkle Star (pet) without displaying the word (pet) and breaking the image ^^; I guess if I'm changing the Name= the image won't be a problem tho... And we could just let the (pet) be.

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

07-18-2008   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

FloodSpectre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnaq
but I still don't know what to do with those stoopid egg shop pets, since their Lv is not fix xD
Maybe adding them in for each of the levels they can be, like the Black Hanbok Angel, which is listed several times in the chart with her level number after the name. "Black Hanbok Angel 180", for example. Or are their levels weirder than just that ? I'm not too familiar with Egg Shop.

07-18-2008   #24 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

To be honest, it's not that I don't like those pets, but they're pretty different from the "regular" ones. Plus, 11 "egg pets" have been released so far, each having 4 stages of evolution => 44 lines to add to the table. Pretty heavy page >.>

If you ask me, pets that are subject to evoluate should stay in a different place, and, oh surprise, we've got the Leonardo egg shop:
Leonardo - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

About Pets, I'm pretty done with all the updates I was thinking of, result here:
Trickster Online:Pets Chart - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
(Thanks again to Anieve for the pics!!)

As we talk about it, the Trickster main page links to this page:
Category:Pet - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
It's completely out-of-date, I doubt anyone will take care of this one anymore. So I agree with Chester, we may delete it. Or just exchange those two, so the main page links to the complete chart instead.

Last, there's now a new kind of pets, this time, with slots...

Last edited by Sirnaq; 07-18-2008 at 04:51 PM.

07-18-2008   #25 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

I've removed the Pets List from the main page, so it looks like this now: Category:Pet - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Pets List - MyMMOGames.net Wiki will be deleted soon if no one needs it anymore.

07-18-2008   #26 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Looks perfect like this. It's even better than throwing a massive bandwith-consuming page at the face of the users

Btw, how does it come that most of the pets are sorted by their alphabetic 1st letter, but some of them, don't?

edit> under the "T" letter, as many pets shouldn't be there.

Last edited by Sirnaq; 07-18-2008 at 05:20 PM.

07-18-2008   #27 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Looks perfect like this. It's even better than throwing a massive bandwith-consuming page at the face of the users

Btw, how does it come that most of the pets are sorted by their alphabetic 1st letter, but some of them, don't?

edit> under the "T" letter, as many pets shouldn't be there.
I would guess that sometimes the category doesn't pick up that the page is set to sort by the name's page (and not include it's name space) and you just need to go into the page's edit and save it (you don't need to make any changes). That should... "refresh" the category, per say. :X

07-19-2008   #28 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

I'm now working on the Quests pages, and there's something weird, here too. Let's compare those two pages:
Trickster Online:Tutorial Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Trickster Online:Coral Beach Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

The 1st one displays a nice recapitulative table, called "Content", at the top of the page. The 2nd, don't. But if I remove the "Episode 0 Chapter 1" line (since it includes all the sub quests), the content table will show as expected.

This (little) issue brings another question: are the Episode Quests supposed to be displayed on the normal quests pages? Most of the time there's no problem, Ep0 Ch1 for exemple handles 100% at coral beach, np. But sometimes it's more complicated, like Indiana's strange box quest, beginnig in Caballa ruins, going to Oops and finishing in caballa ruins again.

It's just my point of view, but maybe we should not include those Ep quests among the regular quests at all? Plus, Ep quests have their own distinctive section:
Category:Episode Quest - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Suggestions, please

07-19-2008   #29 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Should we start uploading the fasion images/sprites/writing in fasion cloth descriptions? I can go onto that when I have some free time

I am not sure on how to add more fasion items to this page:
http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...p_Fashion_List

Anyone mind helping meh?

07-19-2008   #30 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Quote:
I'm now working on the Quests pages, and there's something weird, here too. Let's compare those two pages:
Trickster Online:Tutorial Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
Trickster Online:Coral Beach Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

The 1st one displays a nice recapitulative table, called "Content", at the top of the page. The 2nd, don't. But if I remove the "Episode 0 Chapter 1" line (since it includes all the sub quests), the content table will show as expected.

This (little) issue brings another question: are the Episode Quests supposed to be displayed on the normal quests pages? Most of the time there's no problem, Ep0 Ch1 for exemple handles 100% at coral beach, np. But sometimes it's more complicated, like Indiana's strange box quest, beginnig in Caballa ruins, going to Oops and finishing in caballa ruins again.

It's just my point of view, but maybe we should not include those Ep quests among the regular quests at all? Plus, Ep quests have their own distinctive section:
Category:Episode Quest - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Suggestions, please
Well first, we already have pages for those. They go in the categories. (Example: http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Coral_Beach_Quest ) They're not named correctly, but we don't need extra pages for stuff like that.

Second, the TOC doesn't show up probably because there's a __NOTOC__ code in the Episode page that it takes info from, so it disables it. To force a TOC, type __TOC__ . However, we don't use those things. (see above)

Third, story quests should still go there. Episode quests are seperated out like every other quest, so if you need to, you can seperately link each quest, not just the whole chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKakashi
Should we start uploading the fasion images/sprites/writing in fasion cloth descriptions? I can go onto that when I have some free time

MyShop Fashion List - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Anyone mind helping meh?
No, I wouldn't. There's too much stuff to work on already, and I'm pretty sure the majority of stuff on that page does not use the correct namespace for links and images, etc.

Last edited by Chesters; 07-19-2008 at 03:30 PM.

07-19-2008   #31 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

Quote:
Well first, we already have pages for those. They go in the categories. (Example: http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index.php/Category:Coral_Beach_Quest ) They're not named correctly, but we don't need extra pages for stuff like that.
Yea those two pages (tutorial & Coral beach quests) were the exeption, they're the only ones using a category:xxx_quests instead of a "regular" page, like all the other locations. I've done those two pages just to keep the same pattern everywhere, but change it if you don't like it.

Quote:
Second, the TOC doesn't show up probably because there's a __NOTOC__ code in the Episode page that it takes info from, so it disables it. To force a TOC, type __TOC__ . However, we don't use those things. (see above)
What does TOC mean exactly? Anyway I understand how it's supposed to work, I'll investigate a little more.

Quote:
Third, story quests should still go there. Episode quests are seperated out like every other quest, so if you need to, you can seperately link each quest, not just the whole chapter.
So let be written, so let be done.

Quote:

MyShop Fashion List - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Anyone mind helping meh?
Before uploading any picture, just make sure the page asks for the "TO_" prefix everywhere. You may still upload all/some/a few pictures with "TO_" before their names, since the page will be updated sooner or later (but i'd say, later)...

07-19-2008   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Supporter
Special
Awards Retired Division Head

Medoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of lightMedoria is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Medoria
Class: Sorceress to_sheep
Level: 2X
Guild: Kitty Empire

About Items not sorted correctly in categories:
First off make sure the page has a sortkey set this is usually in the format
<noinclude>[[Category:Categoryname|sortkey]]</noinclude>
where sortkey is normally {{PAGENAME}} (this is just a "magic word" which returns the name of the specific page without the namespace)
If it does you might need to refresh the category listing of it, the easiest way to do this is to simply "edit" the page- you don't need to make any changes, just edit and then save again. The categories page should refresh and the item should be sorted correctly

Kitty Empire Forever

07-20-2008   #33 (permalink)
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

Eh I'll upload some pics of cards I have? D:
im so confused -is nab at this stuff-
Although I probably cause more trouble then help.. I think uploading pictures to already made links will be okay

07-20-2008   #34 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Note:- Trickster wiki currently out of date, didn't have latest info yet.

I think we need a Trickster Wiki group to maintain the data.

07-20-2008   #35 (permalink)
Hurricane Kick

As we stated earlier, I've now included the Episode Quests into the areas quests pages. Beware, it's becoming h-u-g-e. Preview here:
Trickster Onlineesert Beach Quests - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
(don't mind the stoopid smiley lol)

Notes:
-Please note that quests are implemented one by one on the page, instead of a simple "Episode X Chapter X" inclusion. Because later, some chapters are spread among different locations, so better get used to it.
-The content top-menu is back. So many quests, it's now easier to browse when you look for a specific one.
-Quests are sorted like this: Episode >> Key >> Normal >> Monster >> Transfert >> Trials

Discussion about it is welcome.

07-21-2008   #36 (permalink)
~~~ (>^^)>

anieve is on a distinguished road
IGN: anieve
Class: lancer
Guild: FrenchBread?

Quote:
Eh I'll upload some pics of cards I have? D:
im so confused -is nab at this stuff-
Although I probably cause more trouble then help.. I think uploading pictures to already made links will be okay
^^ I'm totally wiki editing hopeless as well so I'm been browsing around for images to upload. What I'm currently working on right now is loading the gifs for the monsters. I noticed that their links have been changed to have the TO_ prefix :3 You're welcome to help me with that. That are a lot of monsters o.o.... Since I'm starting from lower lvls maybe you could start at the higher lvls and work your way down?

Oh I also noticed that all the items got changed too so you can work on loading those instead if you like. I'm sure a lot more got changed but this will keep us busy for awhile XD

Edit: About the Twinkle Star issue earlier... I've been thinking about it and I've realized something. What is a Twinkle Star? =.=... The image links seem to indicate it's the Noctilucent Star that we're used to. Instead of worrying about how to fix the conflict can't we just call it a Noctilucent Star? Or did the name change?

TO ~ amaerie - 12x depressed fox :: anieve - 9x confused bunny :: aniera - 11x awesomely cute sheepie ~
LT ~ anieve - 4x spinny lancer :: akiol - 1x confused swordsman? :: aniera - 2x throwy dagger girl ~

Last edited by anieve; 07-21-2008 at 01:27 AM.

07-21-2008   #37 (permalink)
Joker66

joeykhor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to joeykhor
IGN: Joker66
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 3x
Guild: oxDestinyxo

i would like to help but i dont know how to put the npc pictures in there o.o

07-21-2008   #38 (permalink)
Wings of Fire
Special
Awards Event Winner

Suzaku will become famous soon enough

So, I've been messing with the wiki a little, and decided to work on something small and insignificant first.

Category:TO Galder Coupon - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

I think I've got this page and all related pages into a proper category, format, and updated images maybe @_@ *Ish still a nub*

The only issue I'm having is this table converted into that page. I'm not sure how to fix the table @_@

*Starts trying to find something else that's simple to keep working up wiki-experience*

eTO Fantasia
Suzaku - 11x 1414 DP Light Dragon
Lysial - 11x 1144 LK Fox
Angellyn - 9x 1414 DP Earth & Wind Sheep

07-21-2008   #39 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Please check the namespaces before you adding/creating new contents
Help:Namespaces - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

@Suzaku, you could use your own sandbox page, to messes around first, and also use preview too ;o

Last edited by Miyuki; 07-21-2008 at 05:06 PM.

07-21-2008   #40 (permalink)
Wings of Fire
Special
Awards Event Winner

Suzaku will become famous soon enough

Hmm...

Well, I fixed the issue with it @_@ I learned something about the :{{NAMESPACE}}: command now XD

On that note, I'll have to agree with what is said in this thread, as I originally had :{{NAMESPACE}}: listed in the table template, which was trying to bring up a 'category' for the main page I was working on.

I'd move Category:TO Galder Coupon - MyMMOGames.net wiki to Trickster Online: Galder Coupon, but apparently it's not letting me move it. I guess I could make a new page altogether and do a copy and paste of the code @_@

Originally, the page was named Category:Galder Coupon, and I thought that was intentional, since someone else made a Category: TO Galder Coupon, I decided to shift everything in there. But then I realize Category seems kinda broad, and I think the whole of should be moved to "Trickster Online:" ?

I figure I make completely no sense

---

On a random other note, I think I got around and uploaded all the monster images from Tricksters and got the link for Boss Monsters at the bottom of main Trickster Online wiki page sorted out...maybe @_@

You may have to delete a "Monster41" page since I added a "Trickster Online:Monster41" instead of moving it >.> I learned after that.

@_@ Hope I'm doing okay so far. lol...

eTO Fantasia
Suzaku - 11x 1414 DP Light Dragon
Lysial - 11x 1144 LK Fox
Angellyn - 9x 1414 DP Earth & Wind Sheep

Last edited by Suzaku; 07-21-2008 at 05:44 PM.