Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-16-2013   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310
Lightbulb Add jTO content? (ie: paula)

Just wondering if I can add content to this Wiki about Some* stuff from jTO~?

I Pretty much wanted to add content about
Paula (New character)
Paula's Skills (and the respective chart and multipliers)
Hammer class of equips, etc

(maybe I put in the notes: "only available in Japanese trickster online")

Quite a few people have been wondering about paula, So I thought it might be a good idea to add a English Wiki post about paula :3

What do you guys think? Its it a good idea to add Pages about jTO content to the trickster ggftw wiki?

Thanks~
(ps: If i do make the pages, do you guys have any suggested page templates to use? thx~)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2013   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

We're glad that you want to edit ggFTW TO Wiki, Kanoka. But, our wiki is based on eTO only. Please, don't add any other language Trickster information.

Besides that, you can add jTO content (Paula) in a new thread in our Trickster General Chat.

Thank you.

04-17-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the roughKanoka is a jewel in the rough
IGN: kanoka
Class: Witch
Level: 310

ahh okey~.
I'll probably write up a good guide later :3

thanks~

04-22-2013   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

This is just my two cents - considering that eTO is dead and likely will not be back I do not see why not put this information here, especially considering some activity is ongoing in overseas servers. Wikis in said languages may exist but people who are interested (or attempting to play there) may not understand and in any case they are already familiar with our Wiki. A template on top of the page demonstrating that the pet (or any other content) is limited to the kTO/jTO versions could be created in order to allow such pages to be created. This is what I have seen in other game Wikis and I do not see why we cannot do the same.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

06-02-2013   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 100(rTO) 271(eTO)
Guild: None (rTO) «Firefly»«Serenity» (eTO)
Xfire: Caiternoodle

I agree with the beautiful kanoka-san and leslie <3

Since if eTO were to come back someday, it'd get the info anyway, eventually.