Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-04-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice
Default Does the Category:Item_Set outdated?

I was checking that section to look at Snow Hill Set. Then I realise the page shows the old set, not the new set, or rather the Neo Set. It didn't list Techichi and Tapasco Set as well. Just to point out this section is outdated, and someone should rename the sets (Neo) and also relink the sets to the new Neo Set. While someone is at that, might as well as add the 6 Altiverse Sets as well. Perhaps the new Character boxes sets as well. Since you know, this page is linked directly to the front page.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-04-2012   #2 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega
I was checking that section to look at Snow Hill Set. Then I realise the page shows the old set, not the new set, or rather the Neo Set. It didn't list Techichi and Tapasco Set as well. Just to point out this section is outdated, and someone should rename the sets (Neo) and also relink the sets to the new Neo Set.
Point me which town needs to have an update in their equips and i'll try to fix it out.
If you want to contribute to the wiki and edit this as well, free welcome to do so.

Quote:
While someone is at that, might as well as add the 6 Altiverse Sets as well.
Altiverse Spiritual Box Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Altiverse Twist Box Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Altiverse Flash Bat Box Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Altiverse Thorny Rose Box Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Altiverse Maiden Queen Box Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Altiverse Crimson Box Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Pages are up since December 2011, and all 6 links are on the main page of the wiki (in the Highlights section).

Quote:
Perhaps the new Character boxes sets as well. Since you know, this page is linked directly to the front page.
Lina:
Boxer Bunny Box Set 60 Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Boxer Bunny Box Set 180 Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Amelie:
Bard Sheep Box 60 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Bard Sheep Box 180 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Bard Sheep Box 240 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Roan:
Card Master Raccoon Box 60 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Card Master Raccoon Box 180 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Card Master Raccoon Box 60 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Singha:
Inventor Lion Box 60 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Inventor Lion Box 180 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Inventor Lion Box 240 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Inventor Lion Box Gun 60 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Inventor Lion Box Gun 180 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Inventor Lion Box Gun 240 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Azhi:
Dragon Magician Box 70 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Dragon Magician Box 150 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Dragon Magician Box 220 Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Table links are posted on main page while the boxes are in Cash Shop (still in Highlight section), and then taken off. You can however find any equipment of the set you're looking for using the wiki search button.

Hope that answers your questions.

04-05-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

I have tried updating the data on Desert Hero Set. I replaced Desert Set with Desert Hero Set Table.

All town set are outdated. Tapasco and Techici town set are not included in the Set Table.
I'll try doing all the towns. But I'll edit Desert Set first. Is everything okay now for the Desert Set?, well except for the "This set is really just for cosmetic value, as the stat bonuses are relatively poor." and the red "quests" link. How do I edit the red link? Should I delete the cosmetic sentence?, since the set nor are quite good, or at least okay.

And the bottom "Pages in category "Item Set"" now list both Desert Set and Desert Hero Table, I'm not sure how to edit that as well.

Oh, the Desert Hero Set Table was created by someone else, I'm just using it. Some are Hero Set, while some are Neo Set. Here are the list:
Desert_Hero_Set_Table
Poppuri_Hero_Set_Table
Caballa_Hero_Set_Table
Oops_Wharf_Hero_Set_Table
Mermaid's_Neo_Set_Table
Ghost_Blue_Hero_Set_Table
Rose_Garden_Hero_Set_Table
Swamp's_Neo_Set_Table
Snow_Hill_Neo_Set_Table

Last edited by zemega; 04-05-2012 at 06:14 AM.

04-05-2012   #4 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the "cosmetic" part isn't really worthful, you can delete it.

Here's what I get with editing the desert hero set:
Desert Hero Set Table - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
And leave the desert set (the old one) as well. Some ppl still have the 3 old equipments, so basically it still exists in game, therefore it still exists in wiki.

Currently working on the poppuri set.

Edit: Ok now I get what you mean...

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Category:Item_Set

This needs an update? XD

Last edited by WingedSylphe; 04-05-2012 at 07:16 AM.

04-05-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Yes, the Item_Set Category. There's two Ghost Blue Hero Set now and no Poppuri Set. I don't really mind about the character sets, as they are not ingame sets. What I meant by replacing the Desert Set was relinking the Desert Set to the new Desert Hero Set Table in the Item_Set section. Unless you're thinking of having both the old Desert Set and the new Desert Hero Set Table in the Item_Set section. Of course that would warrant other old set to be included as well.

Like:
Desert_Hero_Set_Table
Poppuri_Hero_Set_Table
Caballa_Set_
Oops_Wharf_Set
Mermaid's_Set
Ghost_Blue_Set
Rose_Garden_Set
Swamp's_Set
Snow_Hill_Set
Techichi Set
Tapasco Set

Desert_Hero_Set_Table
Poppuri_Hero_Set_Table
Caballa_Hero_Set_Table
Mermaid's_Neo_Set_Table
Swamp's_Neo_Set_Table
Snow_Hill_Neo_Set_Table

That's a lot of sets now. there's also the regent upgraded S equips, like the Caballa Set S, with Caballa Mace S, Caballa Crest S and Caballa Shield S, which the wiki didnt have sufficient info. I'm voting to just keep the new Hero/Neo set in the Item Set Section.

04-05-2012   #6 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemega
Yes, the Item_Set Category. There's two Ghost Blue Hero Set now and no Poppuri Set. I don't really mind about the character sets, as they are not ingame sets. What I meant by replacing the Desert Set was relinking the Desert Set to the new Desert Hero Set Table in the Item_Set section. Unless you're thinking of having both the old Desert Set and the new Desert Hero Set Table in the Item_Set section. Of course that would warrant other old set to be included as well.

Like:
Desert_Hero_Set_Table
Poppuri_Hero_Set_Table
Caballa_Set_
Oops_Wharf_Set
Mermaid's_Set
Ghost_Blue_Set
Rose_Garden_Set
Swamp's_Set
Snow_Hill_Set
Techichi Set
Tapasco Set

Desert_Hero_Set_Table
Poppuri_Hero_Set_Table
Caballa_Hero_Set_Table
Mermaid's_Neo_Set_Table
Swamp's_Neo_Set_Table
Snow_Hill_Neo_Set_Table

That's a lot of sets now. there's also the regent upgraded S equips, like the Caballa Set S, with Caballa Mace S, Caballa Crest S and Caballa Shield S, which the wiki didnt have sufficient info. I'm voting to just keep the new Hero/Neo set in the Item Set Section.
Yea I see what you mean. I just reworked to add the altiverse sets and modified the table to have the current town sets.

http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Set_Table

I'll separate 1st and 2nd job char sets later.

Last edited by WingedSylphe; 04-05-2012 at 09:16 AM.