Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-07-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice
Default Question on Karan's Wiki Page

Pirate King Karan - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
Say, about this page, I have some questions. First the spawn time and the trial time. It says Karan spawns in 30 minutes after the last kill. But then you have to wait some minutes to enter the trial again right? But how long does one have to wait? Does that spawn time information still relevant with the new boss system? Why is there no information about how long you have to wait until you can enter the trial again?
The second one, the page says there's an exit portal to the Nora Sewer, but i don't remember seeing any portal when I was hunting for Karan. Is there or is there not any portal?
The third one is, about the item drops. Do they drop on the ground or do they appear directly in your inventory? It always appear in the inventory for me.
Hope someone can answer my questions.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-07-2012   #2 (permalink)
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

basically, after you kill the boss and get ported out, the 30min waiting time will start before you can enter trials again. you have to kill the boss for the waiting time to start. only ults appear in your inventory, everything else (eg. uniques, etc items) drop on the floor just like normal mobs so remember to check!

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-07-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Well, someone should update the pages to reflect the current system.

03-07-2012   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

That would require a different template for bosses so it's not as easy as just changing a couple words (as far as I know).

03-08-2012   #5 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Noonemustdissoutmylovedkaranorelsetheywillsuffer

The spawn time is the time between the moment you killed Karan and the moment La Vida lets you enter. And yea, it's 30mn, i've checked o.o
I edited the portal thing (there was one before the boss system was revamped, there is none atm).
And only the ultimate equipment is automatically given in your inv. The unique/pots/coupons are left on the floor for you to pick up =)

03-11-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I would suggest a change in this sentence
"Pirate King Karan spawns in 30 min after the previous appearance"
to "You can enter the trial again after 30 minutes has passed since the boss kill"
Or add "The trial can only be enter again 30 minutes after Karan had been killed.
Other boss pages should also be updated. For example, on Tutankhamen page. The spawn time is 20 minutes, and the delay time is 15 minutes, I'm just confused sometimes, whether the spawn time is relevant or not.