Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-06-2012   #1 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Noein
Class: Demon Queen
Level: 70
Guild: Smile
Default Request for Wiki Corrections

In Tutankhamen's Test of Knowledge, the wiki has this information for one of the glitched puzzles:

Quote:
Lieutenant: It is the A key.; He will tell you it is the A key.
Sergeant: It is the A key.; He will tell you it is the A key.
Answer: A (mostly) and B (glitched), Iv hunted Tut 200 times and made sure about Glitch, The glitch exists only in 1 specific map, its a big sized map (if you noticed the maps are different) which the left mummie npc is very very far from the rest, then the answer is B at 95% of the times. means u got like 0.005% to be wrong in generaly.
..Either I'm very unlucky, or the above (with all its typos and poor grammar) is misleading if not flat out wrong. For this particular glitched puzzle, I have been teleported out of the trials four times so far. The first time was when I chose A, which would seem to imply the wiki is correct. For the other three times, I chose B, as instructed (seeing as I have a "95%" chance of getting it right), but I got teleported anyway. From then on, I chose A every time, and so far I haven't been teleported yet.

Also, minor mistake here on the Episode 0 quests page. The quest here is "Rosemary - Runaway Student".
Quote:

Notes: Pen is dropped by Cannon Shell (Lv.33) and Punisher Cannon Shell (Lv.38).
Pen is dropped by Fanta Fish, not Cannon Shell or Punisher Cannon Shell. This page itself got the information right, so I don't know why it's not updated for Episode 0. I spent quite a few minutes hunting Cannon Shells until it dawned on me to double check. = =

That's all for now. I'll add more if I come across any.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-06-2012   #2 (permalink)
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

when i used to hunt tut, i would always choose A if i came across that puzzle. It always had a better chance than B no matter where the NPCs are placed.

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice

03-06-2012   #3 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

I fixed the coon story typo. As for tut trial, i dun really know what to say, I never know how to properly explain this problem in wiki XD

03-06-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

craiglaarni is on a distinguished road

There's a Glitch on that. There are 2 scenario which you should answer "B" . As the Guide says only 95% "A" so there's a 5% for "B". There's a "Very Small Unnoticeable" positioning of the 3rd Mummy Sergeant.

Sorry can't supply you Screenshots since I've graduated already in Tutankhamen (Means I'm already level 90+) But if you just study and focus on it you will get what I mean Focused on their line! Focus on the 3rd mummy at the right if I'm not mistaken his the Sergeant.

Scenarios they say all "A"
1. When the 1st Mummy Lt is too far then that's the time you focus if their line is very straight.
2. When they're in the middle in line.

Take NOTE VERY SMALL UNNOTICEABLE GLITCH but if you do focus on it, you will see that the Sergeant is not inline about a few millimeters away about 1/8 of an inch? hmm hahaha having hard time to explain this but just focus on it and you'll get what i mean. GOODLUCK dude.

03-07-2012   #5 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

Senpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond reputeSenpai has a reputation beyond repute

So I believe this is the map where "B" is mostly(?) correct. Lieutenant is just very, very far away from Captain.

Both times I answered B here, I got it right.

Anyone is free to test it out and take more screenshots of this map if they wish. I assume it's unique.

Spoiler!

03-07-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Aggression has a spectacular aura aboutAggression has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Aggression
Class: Bacon Eater to_boxer
Guild: Astro Blitz

I've answered A to the glitch question over 10 times. Only once was I wrong. YMMV

03-07-2012   #7 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

There might be two identical glitched maps, I'm not sure.

Just now I answered A by mistake and got ported out.. lol.

03-07-2012   #8 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Changed the title because the previous one had a negative slant. Thanks for looking into these, and please carry on.

03-09-2012   #9 (permalink)
Won't Notice You
Special
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
So I believe this is the map where "B" is mostly(?) correct. Lieutenant is just very, very far away from Captain.

Both times I answered B here, I got it right.

Anyone is free to test it out and take more screenshots of this map if they wish. I assume it's unique.

Spoiler!
Ignore this post. It seems that I'm having a 50/50 chance of being teleported out now, whether I answer A or B. I guess the only sensible thing is to pick either one and stick to the same answer every time. It's a bit like Count Blood's test of luck.

I tried to check if there was anything to distinguish the map where A is correct from the one where B is correct, and couldn't find anything.