Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Hello When Will The EQ Page Be Updated?

MyShop Event Hats - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

This page.
I like it a lot it is easy to browse for myshop hats that you don't know the name of and able to see the stats without clicking. But the new hats are not in it. :c

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Pages like those are semi-reliant on members to help edit info into those pages. Everyone has to remember that the Wiki Team can't add/update every single content released as fast. They need the help of members to give information and/or update themselves and ask a Wiki Team member to see if the page looks good (if worried that they've screwed up).

This is my personal experience when I use to do massive updates for Trickster Wiki:
Quote:
Due to Trickster Wiki having so many pages just for certain types of gears/items, they've been long forgotten to be updated. From what I remember going around the wiki, there are quite a few redirects that are inconsistent with other pages.

EX: A few type of gears will have a nice page that lists everything in detail and then the rest have no pages similar to it.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

02-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

^

Plus, Trickster's not the only wiki I have to take care of, Aqua. Im trying to add all new content like I can (like for example, singha). But I cannot add everything by myself.
Hence the reason I made this: /forum/trickster-onl...your-help.html

We're always looking for little hands which can add stuff :P
:3

02-24-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

I would hep to add. But I'm stupidly newb dealing with wiki... soo hard to edit. >.<
I seriously tried to follow template still fails. ;_;