ggFTW (
-   Trickster Online Wiki (
-   -   Hello When Will The EQ Page Be Updated? (

Azumarill 02-24-2012 12:59 AM

Hello When Will The EQ Page Be Updated?
MyShop Event Hats - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

This page.
I like it a lot it is easy to browse for myshop hats that you don't know the name of and able to see the stats without clicking. But the new hats are not in it. :c

Esper 02-24-2012 01:13 AM

Pages like those are semi-reliant on members to help edit info into those pages. Everyone has to remember that the Wiki Team can't add/update every single content released as fast. They need the help of members to give information and/or update themselves and ask a Wiki Team member to see if the page looks good (if worried that they've screwed up).

This is my personal experience when I use to do massive updates for Trickster Wiki:

Due to Trickster Wiki having so many pages just for certain types of gears/items, they've been long forgotten to be updated. From what I remember going around the wiki, there are quite a few redirects that are inconsistent with other pages.

EX: A few type of gears will have a nice page that lists everything in detail and then the rest have no pages similar to it.

WingedSylphe 02-24-2012 01:29 AM

Plus, Trickster's not the only wiki I have to take care of, Aqua. Im trying to add all new content like I can (like for example, singha). But I cannot add everything by myself.
Hence the reason I made this: /forum/trickster-onl...your-help.html

We're always looking for little hands which can add stuff :P

Azumarill 02-24-2012 07:50 AM

I would hep to add. But I'm stupidly newb dealing with wiki... soo hard to edit. >.<
I seriously tried to follow template still fails. ;_;