Good day, fellow members of the Trickster Online Community!
I'm sure a lot of you uses the game's wiki to be aware of the last update's contents and if you're looking for a precise information.
However, some parts of the wiki still needs updates, and that's why we're calling for your help to participate and help us improve the wiki!
Point 1: Wiki Information Adding:
Some equipments/sets do not have their information added yet on the wiki, like Myshop sets, in-game equipments or pets. If you happen to find one/several items to add, please use this guide
to know how to add the correct template on the item's page. We'll make then a check if everything is ok on what you added :3
Following the same concept, we need to have also the information of the Tower of Chaos Monsters (wiki page here
), so take the template of one of the monsters already added, and add the new monster page with the correct name, level and skills (if it has).
If you have any questions regarding how to add a page, or if you want us to verify if it's ok, don't forget to ask :P
Point 2: Wiki Information Updating:
Following the same concept as Point 1, some pages need to be updated, like System Guides (wedding, tempering, compounding, etc etc), the items used in these systems, we would also need help to have them up-to-date.
- Mature compound : Add the temper range of compound items with elixirs in the table for each stat
- Tempering : Add the missing CFs info, and update the info of the added Cfs (mainly how to get them)
- Treasure maps : Need the infos for Azteca to Snow Hill [This may be a little long to do, but it's worth the effort :3]
And there's many more stuff to find and update!
Another point is the Pet category:
Category:Pet - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
We need to have the training range and the dialogues for the pets which do not have it yet.
To add the pet dialogue in the pet's page, add this to the template:
So check around and if you spot one you can add info, do not hesitate!
Point 3: Skill Formula verification
This may sound like a more tedious work than simply editing a wiki page, but this is also needed, for there may be some skills which have an erroneous formula.
This is mostly for the attack skills. Test them on torobbies (for they have no DP/MD)
Follow the procedure like this:
- Note down what is the formula the wiki says.
- Note what is/are your stats for the test (for example, total of MA, or AP, or...) that the formula requires (avoid using element attribute items, or buffs, unless the formula requires to do so).
- Note down the name of the skill, the level you have it at, the damage you're supposed to do (calculate using the formula for the skill's current level)
- Murder Torrobies with a normal hit.
- Note down the damage dealt.
- Compare damage supposed and observed.
- If Same: Formula is OK
- If Not Same: Explain why it sounds/looks off to you, and try to find a solution to make the correct formula.
If you have question on this part, ask me, I'll be glad to help
Well that's all for now, folks. Thanks for the support you gave us for the wiki, and I hope you'll keep enjoy using it ^.^