ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Wiki (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/)
-   -   Wiki Updating To Do List Project - We need your help! (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-wiki/108013-wiki-updating-do-list-project-we-need-your-help.html)

WingedSylphe 02-04-2012 03:53 PM

Wiki Updating To Do List Project - We need your help!

Good day, fellow members of the Trickster Online Community!

I'm sure a lot of you uses the game's wiki to be aware of the last update's contents and if you're looking for a precise information.
However, some parts of the wiki still needs updates, and that's why we're calling for your help to participate and help us improve the wiki!

Point 1: Wiki Information Adding:

Some equipments/sets do not have their information added yet on the wiki, like Myshop sets, in-game equipments or pets. If you happen to find one/several items to add, please use this guide to know how to add the correct template on the item's page. We'll make then a check if everything is ok on what you added :3

Following the same concept, we need to have also the information of the Tower of Chaos Monsters (wiki page here), so take the template of one of the monsters already added, and add the new monster page with the correct name, level and skills (if it has).

If you have any questions regarding how to add a page, or if you want us to verify if it's ok, don't forget to ask :P

Point 2: Wiki Information Updating:

Following the same concept as Point 1, some pages need to be updated, like System Guides (wedding, tempering, compounding, etc etc), the items used in these systems, we would also need help to have them up-to-date.
Some examples:
  • Mature compound : Add the temper range of compound items with elixirs in the table for each stat
  • Tempering : Add the missing CFs info, and update the info of the added Cfs (mainly how to get them)
  • Treasure maps : Need the infos for Azteca to Snow Hill [This may be a little long to do, but it's worth the effort :3]
And there's many more stuff to find and update!

Another point is the Pet category:
Category:Pet - ggFTW Trickster Wiki
We need to have the training range and the dialogues for the pets which do not have it yet.
To add the pet dialogue in the pet's page, add this to the template:
Spoiler!

So check around and if you spot one you can add info, do not hesitate!

Point 3: Skill Formula verification

This may sound like a more tedious work than simply editing a wiki page, but this is also needed, for there may be some skills which have an erroneous formula.
This is mostly for the attack skills. Test them on torobbies (for they have no DP/MD)

Follow the procedure like this:
  • Note down what is the formula the wiki says.
  • Note what is/are your stats for the test (for example, total of MA, or AP, or...) that the formula requires (avoid using element attribute items, or buffs, unless the formula requires to do so).
  • Note down the name of the skill, the level you have it at, the damage you're supposed to do (calculate using the formula for the skill's current level)
  • Murder Torrobies with a normal hit.
  • Note down the damage dealt.
  • Compare damage supposed and observed.
  • If Same: Formula is OK
  • If Not Same: Explain why it sounds/looks off to you, and try to find a solution to make the correct formula.
If you have question on this part, ask me, I'll be glad to help :py55:

Well that's all for now, folks. Thanks for the support you gave us for the wiki, and I hope you'll keep enjoy using it ^.^

Gerik 02-08-2012 12:41 PM

I'm editing the equipment (knives, swords, etc.)
<3
And updating all the info (?s, tempering ranges, etc.)

Starting from Desert beach.
(if you need my service somewhere else, ask mee~ o wo)
(I've added Old Stone swor/Silver knife/Classic Gun
Sharp Stone Sword/Sharp Silver Knife)

WingedSylphe 02-08-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerik (Post 1676720)
I'm editing the equipment (knives, swords, etc.)
<3
And updating all the info (?s, tempering ranges, etc.)

Starting from Desert beach.
(if you need my service somewhere else, ask mee~ o wo)
(I've added Old Stone swor/Silver knife/Classic Gun
Sharp Stone Sword/Sharp Silver Knife)

Yep, I've seen it, keep up the good work (o.o)b
For now try to add everything you can in the Desert weapons. precise those which are not obtainable anymore like the requiem/chaos lvl20/35/50 weapons (since they were in the old chaos tower).

Thanks for the help ^.^

Gerik 02-08-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingedSylphe (Post 1676734)
Yep, I've seen it, keep up the good work (o.o)b
For now try to add everything you can in the Desert weapons. precise those which are not obtainable anymore like the requiem/chaos lvl20/35/50 weapons (since they were in the old chaos tower).

Thanks for the help ^.^

Thanks. <3

Most of the info on how to get the weapons is wrong. the Coral beach cave monster drop the old Lvl.20 equips, and desert drops level 35 equips. x3

WingedSylphe 02-08-2012 07:07 PM

And in case, the chaos/requiem lvl20/35/50 are now unavailable, so use the same template as the pre-revo items (|Removed=Yes) instead to say they're gone from game.
For now seems to be a good work :o
Be careful with the categories though, if you see them in red, it's due to a typo :P

(Namely, it's 0/1 star equipment, and 2/3/4/5 stars equipment).

Bernkastel 02-08-2012 08:01 PM

I guess I'll see what pets my friends have, see if I can get their dialogue up. I'm out of my own pets and already put in what I could.

Livinita 02-11-2012 09:11 PM

Do we post things here? Oh well..

Decided to test gun skills and found the attacking skill formula a bit off. Wiki says that there is a *gun AP - 11* portion, but from my testing there is no -11, it's just straight gun AP. This makes all gun skills damage to be [20 x (AC - 48) + GunAP] x M (M being whatever the power of the skill is, like power shot being 270% (2,7) and etc)

*little infos*
-> [20 x (AC - 48) + GunAP] is actually the normal shot damage. This means that all gun atacking skills are --Normal damage x M--

-> Crits are an extra 20% damage. Something interesting is that when you attacks hits for whatever,x (like 14897,5 damage), the game saves the ,5 part of the damage (but doesn't show nor round up or down, it just stays there) and, in case you get a crit, it may add an extra 1 damage because the crit might also have a ,x portion of damage, so it adds with the previous damage and the result is 1 extra point of damage.

-> keen sense (master) adds 212% for your normal shot crit, but it adds on the crit damage of your normal shot, not the base damage. This means that the total power of a keen sense'd crit is --Normal damage x 2,545--, or sligtly lower than a power shot (not counting gun overdrive)

I have screenshot proof of these above, can upload later if needed...

WingedSylphe 02-12-2012 03:59 AM

Screenshots would be awesome Livi ^.^
That would help me to double-check the formula so I can rewrite it =)

(just note aside ur gun ap/ac/lk stats o.o)

Livinita 02-12-2012 10:13 AM

Oki~

First, my stats

Spoiler!

This makes me do a total of 9271 damage with a normal shot, using the formula 20 x (AC - 48) + GunAP, as shown here:

Gun skills follow a simple Normal Damage x M formula. For me, this would be 9271 x M for all gun skills:

Spoiler!

*extra thingies* (people and dialogue censored for the sake their of privacy)

-> Crit damage, that I mentioned being 20%

Normal Damage crit (+20%) and Keen Sense crit (+212% of normal crit), totaling Normal Damage x 2,545 for a keen sense crit

*extra info*
Sharp Sense should work the same way keen sense does, being 126% of the critical (+20%) of gun skills

Berserk follows the same formula as other gun skills (tested with abandoned fantasia lion but forgot screens)

All skills were mastered in testing

If I forgot something I edit this post or something..

WingedSylphe 02-12-2012 04:52 PM

It's fine, tyvm for your help i'll fix this out by tomorrow night :P