Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lucent HeartTrickster Online

maruneko has a spectacular aura aboutmaruneko has a spectacular aura about
Arrow uh. kay. i feel incredibly stupid at the mo. (help!T_T)

So. I tried a few times to edit this one page on the Wiki, but I can't seem to do it properly!
This:
Torture for Morons 1 - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

The stella quest text should be linked to Star Gazer Stella - Daily Quest - Ghost Blue - ggFTW Trickster Wiki but i have no clue how to do it. I'm only good with BBCode.

Could anyone link me to something that tells me how to edit this wiki properly? I have a lot of extra spare time at the moment, and am really wanting to dive into the TO Wiki and correct all the red links into workable blue ones.
it appears i'm not mentally stable enough to be allowed into society for everyone. my bad. sorry for messing up your little bubble of "everyone is perfect juuust they way they are born". i totally agree...! i never knew i wasn't allowed to be irrational. i'll focus from now on, i promise.
i'm randomizing my email and scrambling my password so i'll never feel tempted to shoot myself in the foot again. thanks for helping me i suppose.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

vochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to allvochtigepoesje is a name known to all
IGN: quit
Class: Gladiator to_mercenary
Level: 280

The daily quests were all merged into 1 template so that's why the quest links are dead end pages. There used to be separate pages for each daily quest. I didn't have time to update those pages as I'm still busy with other pages.

Search results - ggFTW Trickster Wiki those are the current quest names.

09-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maruneko! I made some adjust on Torture of Morons 1 page.

You can know more about wiki editing reading the templates and Sandrie's 101 and FAQ.

The TO templates:

Any questions please ask the Wiki Team or the community on the Wiki Forums.

Thanks for editing!

09-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Lucent HeartTrickster Online

maruneko has a spectacular aura aboutmaruneko has a spectacular aura about

Th-thank you so much! T__T /loves to read stuff. *lala land now*

* u *b
it appears i'm not mentally stable enough to be allowed into society for everyone. my bad. sorry for messing up your little bubble of "everyone is perfect juuust they way they are born". i totally agree...! i never knew i wasn't allowed to be irrational. i'll focus from now on, i promise.
i'm randomizing my email and scrambling my password so i'll never feel tempted to shoot myself in the foot again. thanks for helping me i suppose.