ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Videos

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-05-2008   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

eD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura abouteD3N has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to eD3N

Man just play another character or stop playing TO completely for god's sake..

Crying about pure buffs in every god damn thread won't do anything

So this skill will be 2nd job? That's good to hear

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-05-2008   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Abs, Wacky, and Tori;
If you can't like Buffalo for what they get, aka AoE skills, then don't play one. I think I speak for a portion of MMOG's TO population when I say stop whining. MyShop makes any character stronger than a character without. The Earth skill will probably be fairly popular as guess what! the Golden Sword is 4s and nets you at least 120% ATTR if using Soil Stones. If I recall it's TM is 70, which makes it one of the earliest AoE skills in the game, third to Wind Blade and Cleaving Terra, but nobody uses the latter anymore.

So Fox, shut the hell up, and learn how to play a Buffalo right, then you can say they are pure of fail. =-=;;

10-05-2008   #23 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFX
well pure buffalos are pure of fail...a hybrid buffalo gets the best of it all...and pure bunnies gets the hax of it all
Quote:
the skill doenst hit twice at all.

fail
Quote:
if that is how ntreev is going to make buffalos, then this is outright outrageously..............fail.
Quote:
ull see, ntreev will neglect the pure buffalos
Complaining is the most fail of all. It just means you don't know how to change to better things. .-.

If you don't like it, then quit.

10-05-2008   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!
IGN: Mashimoto

just wait and see.......

10-05-2008   #25 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
just wait and see.......
Even if you're "right" about the future, who cares?

Stop complaining and change class or quit the game.

sigh...

/leaves

10-05-2008   #26 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

seconded. Each character has his/her own niche, and its a matter of finding how to use the character. Obviously none of us will prove to you that buffalo's aren't fail, you seem to have decided that on your own a long time ago. Still, you should realize that even the buffalo has a spot where he can fit in on Trickster's pantheon of characters.
If you don't like the mana cost, the aoe, the multi-targeting, then so be it. But to say they're fail is a completely different point. Botulism Cloud fails. It's actually broken. We still don't know if/how Compound mastery works. But the buffalo's skills imho seem to be completely functional and have purposes.

So, please. Spare us the griping.

10-05-2008   #27 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Uhm guys, let's not start flaming okay? That's what PM's and Reputation points are for.....

Staying on topic: I wonder what's the elemental modifier for this skill? Is is 100% like Inferno Blade? Or maybe 250% like Tidal Slash? I heard it's wickedly powerful but I just don't know how much~

10-05-2008   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sandor is on a distinguished road
Class: Sandor lt_warlord

Quote:
(bawwwwww)
Sitting there an complaining doesn't do anyone any good.

I went through a similar stage after biting the dust in PVP so many times. I soon found my buffalo to be more effective in the PvM field rather than PVP at times. j

Just because its not "omg hax" doesn't mean it sucks indefinitely.

if you wanna "have all the cards", go play a bunny. You will soon learn the weaknesses rather than just the strengths of that character.

once and Always a member of Synergy

10-14-2008   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

I like this skill. It's either hitting twice or it has the Full House "moving sphere of influence" thing going for it. Either way is a win-win situation. Its range rivals Cleaving's (with less cast time) and it's a melee skill. Seriously. Bravo, young buffalos. Bravo.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

10-15-2008   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

imamonstah is on a distinguished road
IGN: lilMONSTER
Class: Lion-Scientist
Level: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
somehow i have a feeling that eventually you will get the pure buffalo equivalent of the earth skill... i mean just see the pattern:

water
tidal slash -> sonic slash

fire
inferno blade -> ???

air
tempest strike -> gale strike

earth
unknown earth skill --> ???

and i won't be surprised if there will be an electric skill in future... that'll complete the purpose of all elements... as for light and dark skills these are for magic type...

regards,
wacky
yeah.. they will likely release a follow up earth attribute skill to this one...
but for pures... so FoxFX.. see? theyre not neglecting pure buffs...

10-15-2008   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!FoxFX is your worst nightmare!

they neglect on how useless buffalos are now

10-15-2008   #32 (permalink)
??
Special

Blue will become famous soon enoughBlue will become famous soon enough
Guild: Debaters

Man, your thread would've been good if it weren't for your complaints. Pure buffalos excel in offense, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Bashing Ntreev/Buffalos stops now.

10-15-2008   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

guess you and Lledah will have to see soon enough in the near future...

10-15-2008   #34 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Fox, do us all a favor. Delete your damn Buff and play a Bunny. Because all you want is a Bunny in a Buff's body.