ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-17-2010   #1 (permalink)
Soy
ggFTW Lurker

Soy is on a distinguished road
Default Trickster won't install. Help or suggestions?

I'm not sure if this is only for trickster, but for the entire computer itself. Yesterday, I've tried to open trickster, but the splash or client just wouldn't show. I use Vista, so it gives me that little warning about whether you think this program is safe or whatnot, but right after I click 'accept', nothing shows. So, I uninstalled trickster and planned on reinstalling thinking that would help me a little bit. Unfortunately, it just made everything worse.

The FullpakTrickster.exe was able to download just fine. It's just that whenever I actually try to install it, my computer just slows down, the taskbar disappears for a few seconds, my internet connection is cut-off for one second, and the warning about installing it comes around 10-20 minutes later. Even after I clicked allow on the warning, it won't show up and it won't install.

It's also happening with other mmorpgs that I have. I've done virus scans and everything, but no viruses have been found and is supposedly said to be safe.

Funny thing is that, this happened right after I tried to download a game from those Peanut Lab offers.

So, I'm just wondering, is there any solutions and if you have experienced something similar to mine, how did you solve it? Thank you in advance.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-17-2010   #2 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

It happens to me too.. It lags after you clicked The installer... I use window 7 at the moment... I didnt do anything.. The day after it,. It worked fine.. try opening it next time or some other time..

I r Bulletproof~