64 bit only as far as I know, but I uploaded the Folder WITH the things needed to be overwritten, overwritten. Also: The actual GameGuard PROGRAM helped delete the "GameGuard blahblahblah" error. So, without further ado, the Windows 7 Fix.
Trickster Online Folder
1. Download the Above Files.
2. Download WinRAR if you don't already have it.
3. Extract the 2 WinRAR files you just downloaded.
4. Run the GameGuard Program.
5. End Most Processes that aren't vital, you can relaunch later. You may or may not be able to skip this step, but I haven't tested starting without closing processes.
6. Launch Splash.EXE which is in the Trickster Online Folder.
7. Press Check Files then Game Start.