ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (29) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-03-2010   #41 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Okay, i did exactly what you did and it worked. For a day.. the next day i log on and i get a gameguard error so i exited and re did those steps. Then i'm at the login screen and i click Jewlia and Ruby island, and then it Says Server and version are not matching. So i go to the updater, check files, and let it update. It just updates gameguard back to normal.. so i do the steps AGAIN and i get on... and it says Disconnected due to Abnormal Connection OR it says Server and version are not matching again. What do i do?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2010   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

CaioDiniz is on a distinguished road

hi guys..
i kinda lost the "bonus gacha coins" because i can't do the recharge in-game.
everytime i open the gacha/buy something in the myshop my tricks gets this error message and then, a few seconds later, he closes.
soo.. i'd like to know if anyone with a win. 7 - 64 bit can open any window on myshop without error.

08-07-2010   #43 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ShawnHeEnjoi is on a distinguished road

I did all of this, &suprisingly it worked. but a few min later it gave me the same error then crashed. Help anyone?

08-12-2010   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ExoticRose has a spectacular aura aboutExoticRose has a spectacular aura aboutExoticRose has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ExoticRose Send a message via MSN to ExoticRose
IGN: RoseyCee|RoseCee|JooCee
Class: Sharpshooter|Elementalist|Acrobat lt_sorcerer
Level: 4X
Guild: EcksxRated

So....there`s still no solution to get TO to work on Win7 x32 bit whatsoever? )8

Cool, facebook has a badge thingie : D

08-15-2010   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDragon Nest

Kirino is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kirino6535b
Class: Champion to_champion
Guild: ~|The Master Union|~

there was a guide by tuvis on the official forums that fixed trickster for windows 7 32bit...at least it fixed my problem running it on 32 bit windows 7. i think the forums are down atm though

i found a cache of the page. i uploaded the page on here, just extract the zip and open the .htm file with any browser:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8hawy2

forums seem to be back up, this is the link to the exact page:
http://forum.ntreev.net/trickster/forums/t/60035.aspx

Last edited by Kirino; 08-16-2010 at 02:52 AM. Reason: link added

08-18-2010   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

doritosBBQ is on a distinguished road
Default Would dual clienting Trickster on a Windows 7 64 bit laptop work?

I was just wondering if dual clienting would work before i try following those steps ...
I would hate it if i couldnt powerlvl my characters :x

Thnx in advance~

08-18-2010   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

dual-client appears to work fine for me, the only problem that i have encountered when i use this method is my messenger will log off

edit: unless you are referring to the replacing gameguard files i forgot this thread was about that

Last edited by Kirino; 08-18-2010 at 07:34 PM.

08-19-2010   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Well thats a relief xD
Thnx for replying :3

08-19-2010   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

with the new patch that just came out, my trickster is broken again T_T

09-26-2010   #50 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

How could I do this? I am using a win7 Laptop ( Neo )It said that the gameguard is corrupted? Tell me How to Uncorrupt it D:

I r Bulletproof~

10-09-2010   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

How do you update the patches without constantly re-downloading it each time? TO works fine on my Windows 7 laptop 64 bit but I find it annoying to keep on redownloading it everytime a new patch is released .-. Any ideas?

10-09-2010   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

I used solution with shutting down some w7 services and now I just update trickster and don't have to overwrite gameguard files. But from programs running in back ground I can use only Opera and cant watch movies on youtube.

10-09-2010   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MoonlightOokami has disabled reputation
IGN: MoonlightOokami

Spoiler!

- Edited Out To Not Start Anything -

I must have had a bad day yesterday when I posted this haha. Please do fix this EE problem though! ^^

Last edited by MoonlightOokami; 10-10-2010 at 03:40 PM.

10-10-2010   #54 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

the thing i do on my win 7 64 bit umm
replace gameguard des with the file i use
dun run any programms like browser,messengers while open trickster
but when you logged in you can use any programms like mediaplayer,msn,yahoo,icq,firefox without any trouble so ya win7 64 i can play trickster without errors too!

when trickster got a update you just replace this one gameguard des with the same file you used again and it continues to work great havent got any trouble yet

10-10-2010   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Well, I really don't know haha. I know my EE pops up with a message and I know I have about 40 seconds before mine closes. I'll admit I didn't know that. :<

I know it's Tricksters fault but I feel everyone is aiming towards Ntreev but Ntreev really can not do anything without some word from the original people over Trickster itself.

As more people switch to Windows 7, they should eventually get the hint that there is a problem that needs some consideration. :<

In a way, I guess you could say I'm defending them. I'm just thankful to be playing a game that Ntreev has been hosting to us [even though I could think of a few better companies but better than nothing at all]. So, I guess if Ntreev reads this one person's opinion in the matter of hundreds of thousands of other players I surely hope they don't think I'm cheering them on but I'm not out to sandbag Ntreev and mutiny.

If they never updated I would probably say "that's alright I guess, maybe I was never destined to play this game" and then go out and do something with my life for once.

Yup. That's just me though.

10-10-2010   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Thank you so much Posu, I promise I didn't mean to sound biased and mean on the first post but I'm actually glad you brought me back to this topic because it sounds very mean so I'll go ahead and edit it out so I don't look like I'm trying to troll.

+rep to you also, I really am thankful even though it may sound strange haha. ^^ ~

10-11-2010   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Xerayuki is on a distinguished road
IGN: Oniyuki, ZekeVampire
Class: Nocturnal Lord to_scientist
Level: 245, 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyDisaster
Okay, i did exactly what you did and it worked. For a day.. the next day i log on and i get a gameguard error so i exited and re did those steps. Then i'm at the login screen and i click Jewlia and Ruby island, and then it Says Server and version are not matching. So i go to the updater, check files, and let it update. It just updates gameguard back to normal.. so i do the steps AGAIN and i get on... and it says Disconnected due to Abnormal Connection OR it says Server and version are not matching again. What do i do?
The problem you've encountered is same as mine. Try this out if it helped you solving the problem. First, once every new patch updated completely. You have to delete GameGuard.des which is inside Trickster Online folder,then copy GameGuard.des from GameGuard folder and paste it to Trickster Online folder. After that there's a new Trickster.bin (remember to rename it as Trickster.exe). After renamed it you can play the game without any problem. Hope you can get what I mean. But then again, Server and version are not matching is because there was last patch

10-19-2010   #58 (permalink)
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

So thinking of playing TO again. Is the GameGuard/w7 issue still going on?

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

10-19-2010   #59 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

yep =[

I r Bulletproof~

10-19-2010   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

There are ways to prevent some of the problems with DEP but ... to be completely honest there still is no major fix to make DEP work that great.

I know I have went through on the Main Trickster forum and did the process where you go into the files and do some things but I can't have anything running. I think I have seven files running (which include the Task Manager) whenever I go through the list and sometimes I'll have DEP problems and sometimes I won't at all for multiple days.

I had Trickster in the background for three hours today and forgot about it while going around on Youtube and browsing sites and it didn't close, but some days I don't open anything and it will freak out haha. I don't think DEP is as major as it use to be but the problem does in fact still exist so it's up to personal preference if you want to deal with it or not. I've had overheating problems for my computer and internet cutting out and back on multiple times every ten minutes for a year or two in the past so personally if I see DEP error I go back in and pretend nothing happened and keep calm.

That's just me though, you might be one of the unlucky ones who's DEP is a major problem and constantly happens. Best of luck though!