ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
11-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SinchiCodo will become famous soon enoughSinchiCodo will become famous soon enough
IGN: SinchiCodo12
Class: Dark Lord to_wizard
Level: 300
Default i can't get to TO please help me =_=

hello everyone, hope u all help me with this problem

I was using Windows Vista (dunno if its home or whatever version). then i got fed up of it and went to a computer shop and i asked them to change it to windows XP Service Pack 3.

now he did and everything seemd fine to me and the theme he put was for windows 7 and the laptop is faster than it was on vista...anyways here is the problem:

after updating TO, when the gameguard window shows right after it finishes "aunthintaction and all that"a black screen covers and then my Laptop restarts >_> and so is the same whenever i try to get in TO

anyone knows how to fix this problem? =_=

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Tried the gameguard patch as from other thread or the FAQ?
/forum/trickster-onl...q-answers.html

It works for Win 7 64-bit, not sure about 32-bit.

11-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SinchiCodo will become famous soon enoughSinchiCodo will become famous soon enough

i only have the windows 7 theme my real windows is XP service pack 3 =( and no i didn't try but i'll try it now if it really woud help ><

11-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

miyuki =_= i tried it and it still doesn't work =(...whenever the gameguard finish downloading my laptop restarts q_q i don't know what the hell is the problem...i'll try to reinstall the game =_= *sigh*..plz keep replying if anyone know how to solve this problem or even encountered it >< i'll keep checking ur replies

11-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

The problem lies on gayguard...and TO's ooooooolllllld outdated gay..er gameguard will definitely won't help too.

So either you're going to use Windows XP-mode [virtualization], or dual-boot with windows XP...or just wait till ntreev DO update their gayguard to win7 compatible version...which I totally doubt, and I think nprotect still working on it...too.

11-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

err sry whats Dual Boot? @-@; and i reinstalled the game and now its updating all over from the start>_<and windows xp versulaization? (if u mean change my theme to XP one ok i'll try that once the update is done)

11-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

mihawk is on a distinguished road

Multi-boot or Multi-booting is the act of installing multiple operating systems on a computer, and being able to choose which one to boot when switching on the computer power(ie: windowsxp or vista, whatever OS you have installed).

Last edited by mihawk; 11-06-2009 at 12:22 AM.

11-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

still didn't get a thing @_@;...but anyways. i solved the restart problem =_= i deleted a virus program i have and after the gameguard finish downloading the start game background pops up for me like normal. But now i get problems like "Fail To detect Gameguard check firewall settings..bla bla" or "GameGuard Detect" then when i try to log pearl island it says "Disconnect due to abnormal connection" =s...how do i solve this problem?

i gave u two attachments plz check them >< thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled1.jpg (107.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg untitled2.jpg (105.8 KB, 6 views)

11-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

I assume you're using Windows 7 32-bit. Sadly, the current "fix" for the gayguar..er gameguard mostly works with Windows 7 64-bit, but it still causes some problems anyway.

Check your system if it's 32-bit or 64-bit by
- Right-click on My Computer icon->Properties.
- It should display your version there.

11-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

i did what u asked me Miyuki check the attachment

check the other attachment as well >< that's the last error msg i get so far
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled3.jpg (94.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg untitled4.jpg (94.5 KB, 5 views)

11-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

tried temporary disable your firewall and antivirus?

It seems you're using Windows XP SP3, with custom shell/theme pack installed.

11-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

i don't know how to disable my firewall could u plz teach me how to do it?..and about the antivirus..i had one but i deleted so the game could start normally =/ because like i said earlier as long as that antivirus i had was there, my laptop always restarts whenever the gameguard finish downloading(so in other word, my laptop doesn't have any virus protection programs atm =_= its vulnrable) but if u want to make sure i'll give u a screeny just tell me where to snap it =/.

and yeah like u said, i am using XP actully not Win 7 ._. i said that more than once from the beginning..just the theme is like win 7. but don't worry about it now that u know ._.

i restarted my laptop..and now it give me another gameguard Error =(...it says "GameHack Detected" =_=;; and when i try to get into ruby it says "Disconnect due to abnormal connection" like usual =( plz help me ;_; i am ready to do a screeny for every place in my laptop just help me to get in the game please. q_q thank you

11-06-2009   #13 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Just for additional information, posts your HJT log as well.
- /gg FTW! - Announcements in Forum : Technical Issues

11-06-2009   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

i tried that..nvm..*sigh* i'll check around for someone to help =_= thank you anyways..

11-08-2009   #15 (permalink)
Kat
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dragon NestTrickster OnlineMabinogiEden Eternal
Awards Treasure Hunter

Kat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to allKat is a name known to all
IGN: Aemari
Class: Eve
Level: ughguhughghhh

Choco solved his problem.
For some miraculous reason, his 1:1 was answered quickly.

11-08-2009   #16 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Since the problem has been solved, this thread will be closed.

Kindly notify any mods/admins available online if you wishes this thread to be re-opened [as long it's related to the topic].

Thank you.