ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (8) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2009   8 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Xin
Banned

Xin is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 GameGuard Solution

sorry, im not sure if this is the right place to put it, but many people seem to have problems playing trickster on Windows 7, so i found a solution to it

1.download the fix gameguard from here GameGuard
2.delete the gameguard folder and the gameguard.des file in your trickster folder.
3.extract Zip file in trickster folder, delete the extra notepad if you wanted to

then open it as windows xp with admin rights

edit:title missed d, hm..lol

Last edited by Xin; 07-23-2009 at 02:10 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Oh good I pre-ordered Windows 7. =)

07-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

err... that brought despair to me. go find my post "OMG Trickster on Windows 7" or such. it worked on my desktop... Windows 7 64bit. When i tried it on the laptop, which is Windows 7 32-bit, I get BSoD everytime the GG opens. Anyway, you don't need to copy everything. all you need is the gameguard.des outside the folder on the zip since the one in the Trickster client is the thing that doesn't work. Anyway, it works on 64 bit. am happy bb~

07-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
Xin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalol
err... that brought despair to me. go find my post "OMG Trickster on Windows 7" or such. it worked on my desktop... Windows 7 64bit. When i tried it on the laptop, which is Windows 7 32-bit, I get BSoD everytime the GG opens. Anyway, you don't need to copy everything. all you need is the gameguard.des outside the folder on the zip since the one in the Trickster client is the thing that doesn't work. Anyway, it works on 64 bit. am happy bb~
sry, didn't know better, but your thread didn't have a solution after all, so heres a solution that might help

and is better replacing all of the gameguard files because there could be problems with it, small chance though

07-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutDragon SagaDrift City

okay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond reputeokay has a reputation beyond repute

^
It has a solution. same as yours. used the rappelz gameguard on my 64 bit and it worked although the post for the rappelz link is separate.

well, replacing all files? i've done alot of experiments with the rappelz gameguard and got the main problem in the gameguard. the one outside the gameguard folder. :P

07-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Einarvti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xin
sorry, im not sure if this is the right place to put it, but many people seem to have problems playing trickster on Windows 7, so i found a solution to it

1.download the fix gameguard from here Downloads - Summary
2.delete the gameguard folder and the gameguard.des file in your trickster folder.
3.extract Zip file in trickster folder, delete the extra notepad if you wanted to

then open it as windows xp with admin rights

edit:title missed d, hm..lol
Your DL link is dead. but i try´d what was in the other thread, and i allways got BSoD there in 32bit laptop so i am reinstalling to 64bit version now.

But the other thread dosent make sense so this one is better if you fix the download link.

--- Thanks

07-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
Xin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einarvti
Your DL link is dead. but i try´d what was in the other thread, and i allways got BSoD there in 32bit laptop so i am reinstalling to 64bit version now.

But the other thread dosent make sense so this one is better if you fix the download link.

--- Thanks

=) soryys, fixed

07-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

For the folks that don´t know to do this.

Just right click on Splash.exe and go to Properties and there in the top menu compatibility check in Run this program in compatibility mode for: And find Windows XP SP2 or SP3 dosent matter i think.
And check in run this program as Administrator

07-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Hey i did try this i setup 64bit, now i get Server amd version are not matching - (1010)

who can i update this?

07-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Vallard is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aikaya
Class: Bard. to_soulmaster
Level: 9x/7x
Guild: I'll create later. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
7. Version not match [server and version are not matching.-(1010)].
- Just recently installed? Click on FILE CHECK button on the launcher to ensure you've all the necessary patches installed.
- Server just have a maintenance today, and new version comes out, yet you still have the old version, and FILE CHECK not working? Then, blame @ your ISP, you'll need wait for your ISP caches to expires, or use proxy to connect.
- Have you cleared your Internet Cache? Do it via Internet Options-> Delete Internet Temporary Cache Files.
- Alternatively, please check this link:- http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/tric...ates-help.html
You can find it here: Trickster Online FAQ and Answers.

You know? Yeah... it hurts, but I still love you...

07-23-2009   #11 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallard
You can find it here: Trickster Online FAQ and Answers.
I try´d both IE way and i did dl from Raipdshare and move the files to Trickster Online Folder
But still i got this error

I am checking files now. will edit when that is in.

I finnaly got it to work but the luncher allways updates gamegourd.des

But i can fix this

Last edited by Einarvti; 07-23-2009 at 04:52 PM.

07-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

vickyboy208 is on a distinguished road

what compatibillity is it suppose to be when i have windows 7 ultimate? i tryed vista pack 1, 2 | Xp pack 2....nd when i launch this game called Drift City my computer restarts nd before restarting it says some message in blue background....can someone help me plzzz?

07-27-2009   #13 (permalink)
Xin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyboy208
what compatibillity is it suppose to be when i have windows 7 ultimate? i tryed vista pack 1, 2 | Xp pack 2....nd when i launch this game called Drift City my computer restarts nd before restarting it says some message in blue background....can someone help me plzzz?
most games should work with XP pack 2, but when you are playing online games with gameguard, try do the instructions above to get it fix

07-28-2009   #14 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

vickyboy208 is on a distinguished road

Why does it have to restart man plus it doesnt work when i folowed all these instructions...can i get deep nd clear instructions Please? Step by step

07-28-2009   #15 (permalink)
VIP
Awards Admin Award

adipiciu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to adipiciu
IGN: becali
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 236
Guild: Gingis Han

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyboy208
This fix is only for gameguard on Windows 7 x64 (64bits). If you have vista or xp you don't need it.
If that game drift city has gameguard, maybe it is because of your antivirus. Check wikipedia to see any incompatibilities with gameguard or the game oficial site to find more help.

07-29-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Racoon can only hope to improve

Does this mean hackers ( Like cheating in game, not account hackers ) could hack the game? o.o

07-30-2009   #17 (permalink)
Ken
本来无一物,何处惹尘埃,问世间有几多爱 ღ 陈冠希
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCross Fire
Awards Facebook Fan

Ken is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ken Send a message via Yahoo to Ken
IGN: LoveKen
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: Lay low
Guild: Exorcist
Xfire: Xfire sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racoon
Does this mean hackers ( Like cheating in game, not account hackers ) could hack the game? o.o

lol...obviously~: / u can take the risk, one mistake and your accounts done for

10-31-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Nom nom
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunes of MagicLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Styalz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Styalz Send a message via MSN to Styalz
IGN: Amastu
Class: Dragon to_magician
Level: 19x Priest

Omg thanks for this. I can finally run this on my new Sony Vaio

Oh yea, for me I didn't have to use run with a compatibility of winxp / vista, just as administrator.

Fox | Noloty
Buffalo & Dragon | Gajeel, Amatsu : Hirouku

Last edited by Styalz; 10-31-2009 at 07:23 AM.

10-31-2009   #19 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Bumping/Necro posting. Replying to threads older than two weeks is generally prohibited unless the post adds value to the discussion.
In the future, please do not necro a thread older than two weeks.
Thank you.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦