ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
Hanging by a Thread
Special
Awards Pervert Award

Guiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to allGuiles is a name known to all
Class: Some kind of mage shat lt_sorcerer
Guild: MyMMOGames
Default Is this nTreev's fault?

I've had this problem for a couple weeks now and I'm not sure as to the cause..

Basically, I'll randomly disconnect from Trickster (or Grand Chase, but still an nTreev game) and I won't be able to connect to either for a while, or be able to access either game website.

I thought it had to do with nTreev's servers but other people and friends don't disconnect like I do, nor experience the inability to reconnect (at least to my knowledge).

Does anyone know what's wrong? Is it my internet/laptop? It's not a serious error, but it's kind of inconvenient at a boss in Trickster or at the results screen in Grand Chase (Which has happened twice already).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

could be a program your running or something installed that disagrees with ntreev's clients, maybe the anti hack software they have.
i had a similar problem with an old ro server. didnt know what it was for ages, then i noticed it got worse when downloading torrents, so i uninstalled bitcomet and volla no more dc's
also zone alaram used to make my p2p programs like soulseek run extremely slow and cause a lot of dc's even tho i had it set to allow them access to the net , uninstalled, no more problems.
i guess just try and clean up your pc/laptop some.
run virus scans, discleanup/defrag , registry cleanup/defrag.
get rid of any old programs you dont use anymore.
and hope for the best.