ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (13) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-09-2008   #21 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri

Hm, could the way Im connected have anything to do with it? Im using a wireless desktop adapter.. specifically, this o_O

D-Link Shop - Product Info

Never had issues with the internet when we had a notebook card for our laptop, but both the card and router are from Belkin, Ive been having issues of my webpages blinking in and out with the desktop card, whereas when I try on the main computer, everything works fine .__. Webpages anyway. Not Trickster.

モノノ怪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-09-2008   #22 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Shouldn't be o_o, I'm using wireless lappy too :x

Another solution is by using proxy, there's few in
XROXY.COM - more than just proxy

I can setup mine, but too bad my upload only up to 50kb/s ftl ;;

07-09-2008   #23 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Well, thats the only thing I could think of, since the internet will die out on and off on this computer, but the other one is perfectly fine ._.

Like.. right now. Tried to click that link, boom, there went the internet rofl. This, and most search engines will continue to work, but I cant get onto any other site for a bit ._.

モノノ怪

07-09-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

caturtle is on a distinguished road

using a proxy will fix this problem. you just have to keep trying until u find an address that will work for you. i've been having the same "Can't Connect Update Server" error since last night, but was finally able to find a proxy that allowed me update.

i'm just concerned about how safe using a proxy is.. since by doing this, you send out some of your info to another IP add. anyway, i used a proxy to update and launch trickster. once i had it up, i switched back to my own ISP before logging in.

i have a feeling ntreev servers have a problem, wish they would at least acknowledge it and post a fix on the official site. -____-;;;;

07-09-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

ShuyinArtea is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kizuma / ShuyinArtea / Asuya
Level: 143 / 203 / 240
Guild: BloodMoon
Default Frustrating

This is most certainly a annoying issue. I've almost spent 6 hours of my day trying every thing imaginable to changing the codes of each part of the program to using proxy servers or even making fake launchers like the Launch.bat, but what makes things worse is the fact that yes, none of these things worked for me what so ever and there happens to be no maintenance. Ain't that the greatest thing ever, oh and I definetly spammed Ntreev in there 1:1 support due to the fact that their staff don't do a rats ass about anything but sit their pickin their noses as one my bracer was totally waisted thanks to their errors which in reality was $5 in my cash that i spent to support their what? I'm truely upset with this matter and they havent done a thing to fix it and I'm still tricksterless. if anyone else out there some how found another way to work this dumb thing from not saying "Can't connect update server." then please from the bottom of my heart tell me. thanks, best wishes to ya'll who are stuck in the same boat.

Last edited by ShuyinArtea; 07-09-2008 at 07:35 PM.

07-09-2008   #26 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Still stuck lol. Proxy servers didnt work, once I was FINALLY able to load the gd site.

Ah well, I dont give a damn anymore tonight. Got work early tomorrow, so not like Im staying up anyway. This crap better be fixed tomorrow >_> I dont want to come home to the same shit Im putting up with now -_-

モノノ怪

07-09-2008   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

You could always do it the really hard way...

Like haxing their servers and manually downloading the update file and version file, making your own 'fake server' that it connects to, which may fix the problem. Or not.

I remember I had to do this for another game that couldn't update. :/ But it worked.

07-09-2008   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Default heh

Your more than welcome to hack Ntreev, be my guest. as long as they fix their stupid mistake I'm happy

07-09-2008   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Kupo is on a distinguished road

All you have to find is the ip address of the update servers... and hope it's not password protected. It's not really bad hacking though... nobody is getting hurt. :P

07-09-2008   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

despite my unsuccessful day, I have a proxy site for you guys that works way better than proxy4ever, in fact proxy4ever is almost complete failure, anyway here it ishttp://proxynext.com/proxylist1.php eh, never mind it updated me back to the stone age, my background now has the valentines day background -.-

Last edited by ShuyinArtea; 07-09-2008 at 08:51 PM.

07-09-2008   #31 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute

I might can temporary setups the home proxy [or you guys found another proxy] just to makesure you guys can connect first, then switches to your own connection, to tests if you can connect.

07-09-2008   #32 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Default Thank the gods

Thankfully after a ton of searching i found a proxy that gets me through the launcher, everytime i want into trickster though i have to use that proxy. eitherway im good now but ntreev needs to get their nose picking butts into gear

07-10-2008   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Lucratcia will become famous soon enoughLucratcia will become famous soon enough
IGN: Lucratcia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: 21x
Guild: Currently seeking guild

*Sighs* even after redownlaoding trickster i still get EE after gameguard loads, can't even get onto the login page, tried to disable firewall but that didn't work. can some one please help? been having issues since yesterday and i really don't know why...

07-10-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Can't be our fault anymore if everyone's having problems o_o These stupid errors are stopping me from multiclienting, even tho I can open one client fine. And sometimes I have to delete Trickster.bin, then restore it for launch.bat to work @_@

07-10-2008   #35 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Funny o_o...I can connect to update server @_@?

Sometime can't tho, but not always?

/trying to re-produce and solves.

Temp is using proxy and launch.bat :s

07-10-2008   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Connection dependent problems maybe? I know some who can log on fine too. But still, there's a good number of us out there affected >_>

07-10-2008   #37 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online

Yeah, kinda :s

Well, need to use proxy for this time :/

07-10-2008   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Lucratcia will become famous soon enoughLucratcia will become famous soon enough
IGN: Lucratcia
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster
Level: 21x
Guild: Currently seeking guild

Since i'm a technology dumbass, does that mean i would have to use a proxy or something to get on? but i don't think that would be it since i haven't really done anything and the message i get is EE not can't connect *argh* this is really stressing me out....

07-10-2008   #39 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

6956 is on a distinguished road

I'm getting the problem "Can't connect update sever"

If this doesn't happen the apears "trickster.bin has encountered a problem..." and the game close
I tryed all the things mentioned in this topic but didn't work.
If anyone can help me i would be very greatful.

07-10-2008   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Yeah, even with re-installing I'm also getting the same problem with Can't Update Server" when trying to do filecheck and trickster.bin error when game starting.

I read something on the official forums from Atrophy's tech FAQ
Quote:
19. If you receive the message, 'Trickster.bin has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.'

This problem has started to occur when the client connected to your launcher is either not patched correctly, or not patched fully.
So, I think it means that trickster.bin is unable to work due to missing updates. At the same time you couldn't get these updates to fix the problem because you "couldn't connect to updating server"
I'm guessing that this is a problem with Ntreev server right now or it might be that the updating connection is conflicting with something from Microsoft. Correct me if I'm wrong~