This lag is too much?
I know everyone's experienced lag and lots of people complain about it. I'm just wondering if anyone's felt the sort of lag I've been getting during the past few days on my home computer.
Normally, the sort of lag I get is something I can shrug off, involving laggy character movement - nothing a simple relog won't fix. But I don't remember getting THIS sort of lag on my laptop, so I'm thinking it might be this PC that's at fault? Won't blame the TO servers when other people say they're getting no lag at all...
- Clicking on a monster to attack and the attack animation + monster's death don't show up until... 5-10 seconds later? Yeah... sounds common enough, but trust me, it's weird... all things considered.
- Clicking on a spot to move to it, and my character doesn't get there until many seconds later (again).
- Using Dash (because I've been playing my bunny the most this week) and my bunny doesn't 'dash' at all. o_O But the skill is activated anyways and begins to cool down. And that's god damn annoying, because Dash does have a cool down like every other skill, and how am I supposed to use it properly if my bunny won't dash? D8
All the above has caused me countless deaths at PQ, even dying while I grind (how embarassing is that for a high level bunny lol) and many hours wasted on my booster not just because of the lag, but the fact that I just have no motivation to grind in the midst of such horrendous lag. >___>
I have an hour left on my booster now as I type... errr... QQ
What's so weird about my lag?
- Sometimes only I experience it while others don't -> probably not a server problem?
- Closing down multiple programs doesn't make it go away. I even get rid of RAM-hungry programs like Firefox and Photoshop, leaving only my one (or two) TO client on my desktop. Still the lag continues~
- I have no problem double clienting usually... so if you think having more than one client open is the problem, it ain't. I still get lag even with just one client. Yet sometimes, I can be totally lag-free and have 3 clients open. Lolwut o_o
I wanna blame my computer, but I dunno what's wrong with it. After this post, I'm gonna go delete some junk and maybe defrag it >.>
tl;dr version: HALP PRZ HOW2FIX LAG?!