ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-02-2013   #1 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster
Default Err-0021

Yea, I've sent a 1:1 but no reply so far, and yes, TO is closing, but I'm really upset about this error because it makes it so I can't log on my main character to do some final stuff before trickster goes away. Here's a picture of the error: (it happens when I try to log in on Destiny777)

And I can't log in, does anyone know how to fix this? I was playing the game normally, then all of a sudden wasn't able to move ingame, (on the poppuri dungeon 1 map right after the boss event) on Fantasia, and I relogged and got that error. I tried logging on another char after this, and it said fail to connect to game server, so I logged out and logged back in, and tried logging in on another character alone and it got in fine; however, Destiny777 cannot log in still. Can someone please help me? And also, does anyone know if there will be o/x anymore? I'd go bug the GMs about it because this makes me really upset. I wanted to screenshot my friends lists and all my stuff and go on the last day. Thank you.

Oh and to anyone who doesn't know, the placement of the character selection isn't the problem it's a custom resolution thing who a lot of people have done.

Last edited by Sunniiee; 02-02-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-02-2013   #2 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough

Okayy...the picture isn't showing up. imgur: the simple image sharer is where it's at ._. '

Last edited by Sunniiee; 02-02-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Nvm fixed the screenshot

02-02-2013   #3 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

That happens when your items glitch out and temporarily disappear. When that happens, you're still allowed to pick up and buy items, then when the items reappear, you're over 300 items. I've had this a couple times before. Only GMs can fix it, so hopefully they're still actually responding to 1:1s. D:

02-03-2013   #4 (permalink)
Mis
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster Online

Mis has a spectacular aura aboutMis has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Misbaby
Class: Duelist to_schoolgirl
Level: 2xx
Guild: K.O.P/Guardians/=^.^=

Well
I think they will respond soon, coz before I sent 1:1 and the next day after the map problem was solved.....

02-03-2013   #5 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ugh, that's so lame. x.x I'm going to bug them a lot then before TO closes... +rep for responses, Thankies