ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-12-2012   #1 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|
Exclamation Login error: Incorrect Credentials

Hello everyone... I don't know if someone else is having this error, for some reason when I try to login it tells me "Incorrect Login Credentials". I'm 100% sure that I put my ID and PW correctly, Also when I try to login to website, it sends me to account admin information window...

I sent an email to info@sgiwest.com because the button to fill all those information asked by the website doesn't work...

Does anyone have this problem too? Thanks

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

TSoul is on a distinguished road
Class: Sheep to_soulmaster

Actually, i'm having this issue since december 13 - one day after you. I don't know why this is happening too. Have you been able to solve it? I'm waiting for the administrator's answer.

Good luck for both of us.

12-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

it is possible that gms have changed your password(not sure). you can probably retrieve ur pw by forget pw i guess

12-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineLa Tale
Awards Wandering Eye

Niata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the roughNiata is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Niata
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Bloodline

Your account got restricted for some reasons.
Had this problem on my second account too a few months ago. Reasons are still unknown for me.

Send an 1:1 or a mail to accountadmin with all user-information they need and wait for more info >:
Or sometimes it helps just to wait a few days, and you can login again without any problems.

12-16-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niata
Your account got restricted for some reasons.
Had this problem on my second account too a few months ago. Reasons are still unknown for me.

Send an 1:1 or a mail to accountadmin with all user-information they need and wait for more info >:
Or sometimes it helps just to wait a few days, and you can login again without any problems.
That's what i thought. A month ago i wasn't able to login in the site (7767 error), then i sent them an email. They asked me for some info and then i sent them. When i tried to login in game a few days ago, i wasn't able to. I sent them another email asking why this happened. I play trickster since 2006, but in 2009 i've stopped. This error came when i got back this month. I've seen some people saying this is happening with their mules, but it happened with my main. Anyway, i'll just wait for their answer.

12-22-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Same thing happened to me. I cannot log in to the website but I can log in to the game. Everytime I try to log in to the website I get redirected to the "Admin Account Support" which you need to fill out.

It told me I had the error 7767 because of account sharing and to be honest the day before this error I just simply log in using the PC (I normally use the laptop).

It took a few days before it was fixed. Just send an E-mail and it should be fixed in a few days

12-22-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Oh, thanks :3
I'm still waiting for their answer. My account still blocked, because they ask for my secret answer and i don't remember, since i made my account in 2006 ._. anyway, i'm still trying. Thanks for all your help.

12-22-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSoul
Oh, thanks :3
I'm still waiting for their answer. My account still blocked, because they ask for my secret answer and i don't remember, since i made my account in 2006 ._. anyway, i'm still trying. Thanks for all your help.
You can try and request in the E-mail too that you forgot the secret question. The GM will request for a new secret question and answer and that should do it :P

02-03-2013   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

vonhatlam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery
Hello everyone... I don't know if someone else is having this error, for some reason when I try to login it tells me "Incorrect Login Credentials". I'm 100% sure that I put my ID and PW correctly, Also when I try to login to website, it sends me to account admin information window...

I sent an email to info@sgiwest.com because the button to fill all those information asked by the website doesn't work...

Does anyone have this problem too? Thanks
i have the same problem too . I don't remember when but everytime i try to send the account support it keep reseting the page ( everytime i make a new account it didn't even work so... ) . I want to play the game again but this just really anoying . Just hope that somone will help me

02-03-2013   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonhatlam
i have the same problem too . I don't remember when but everytime i try to send the account support it keep reseting the page ( everytime i make a new account it didn't even work so... ) . I want to play the game again but this just really anoying . Just hope that somone will help me
Yes, as far as I know you cannot make a new account too. I tried that after getting the 7767 error because I wanted to recharge before Black Friday sale was over but it didn't work, so I had a friend recharged for me.

All you can do now is fill out the information on the Admin Support Page. If that does not work E-mail them and put the title as "7767".

Good luck!