ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-28-2012   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Fixed mine, after trying all suggestions here and them not working, I just downloaded the panda media booster thing that downloads the file, installed and now all is good.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-28-2012   #42 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

but why alot people can login and some people have problems i dont get it o:

10-28-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold

its all strange, I didnt have the update thing in my registry so couldnt use the other method.

10-28-2012   #44 (permalink)
my vm box: pikachu prison
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkM
Fixed mine, after trying all suggestions here and them not working, I just downloaded the panda media booster thing that downloads the file, installed and now all is good.
It's nice to see you back. (:

10-28-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Procrastinatus has a spectacular aura aboutProcrastinatus has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Senoo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 225
Guild: ~Good Day~

Quote:
its all strange, I didnt have the update thing in my registry so couldnt use the other method.
Is your computer 32-bit or 64-bit? You can check it by going to your start menu and right-clicking on Computer and going to Properties.

I just remembered the registry key I posted in my thread was for 64-bit computers, I forgot to mention that...my bad.

I don't have a 32-bit operating system right now so I don't know the exact key location for 32-bit users, perhaps you could try Ctrl+F and finding "Trickster_GSP".

Also make sure all three options are ticked if you attempt to Ctrl+F it, (Keys,Values,Data)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ntreev\Trickster_GSP] - Possible Location for 32-bit Windows OSs, need confirmation

If it's still not there, it's definitely somewhere else in the registry. It's almost impossible for it not to be inside the registry.

10-28-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere
It's nice to see you back. (:
only way to talk to some of my friends, i dont plan on playing much tho, just small chats and afk selling, daily ct.

May finish tap in spare time but only on my two buffs as i deleted my "more trouble than its worth" bunny, and thank you for welcoming me back!

Also I now have the update thing now and im 64bit home premium win7, when I had the error I didnt have it there so maybe that was what was causing the update fail?

Last edited by MarkM; 10-28-2012 at 08:08 PM.

10-28-2012   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Procrastinatus has a spectacular aura aboutProcrastinatus has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Senoo
Class: Sheep to_sheep
Level: 225
Guild: ~Good Day~

Quote:
Also I now have the update thing now and im 64bit home premium win7, when I had the error I didnt have it there so maybe that was what was causing the update fail?
Definitely possible, a possible fix for users still having problems would be to create the key-value pair manually, if it is missing in the registry for whatever reasons possible.

I doubt people would risk doing that though, I get the feeling some people think their computer will stop working forever if they do attempt to try it

edit: I posted an attachment to do the registry changes automatically in the other thread, if anyone still wants to try the registry method but are afraid, I made a script to automate it

Last edited by Procrastinatus; 10-28-2012 at 09:22 PM.