ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Problem with buying in bulk, what could've caused it?

Anyone know what causes this?

I am unable to buy in bulk in game MS. Meaning I can't buy say, 5 repair powders at once. And I can only buy 1 at a time.
I USED to be able to buy the stuff normally but not anymore. This has been for couple of months now and I can't remember when it started to happen.

On another computer that I rarely use, I am able to buy normally. But not one the one I usually play with.

I have no idea what caused it. The only thing that I have altered was to make a custom screen resolution. I sent GM a 1.1 about it and was told to try reinstall the game. I did but it is still the same. (And the screen resolution is still my custom one, it didn't change after reinstalling)

This isn't SUCH a big deal since I can always hop on my other computer if I want to buy, but it is annoying and not so convinient...

Anyone have a clue? >.<

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
/╲╭( ͡ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ͡)╮╱\
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutROHAN: Blood FeudWonderKing Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerLooterPervert Award

Shanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond reputeShanni has a reputation beyond repute
Level: butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
I have no idea what caused it. The only thing that I have altered was to make a custom screen resolution. I sent GM a 1.1 about it and was told to try reinstall the game. I did but it is still the same. (And the screen resolution is still my custom one, it didn't change after reinstalling)
Seems like its your custom resolution from your post...? If that's the case, you need to manually change the custom resolution through your PC's registry.

Follow the instructions from the resolution thread. When you get to the "widthPixel" part, change it to either 1024 or 800. This should give you the default resolution of TO. Try running TO and checking myshop.

If it's not your resolution, my next guess would be a problem with your default browser since buying Myshop in-game is browser based.

10-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanni
Seems like its your custom resolution from your post...? If that's the case, you need to manually change the custom resolution through your PC's registry.

Follow the instructions from the resolution thread. When you get to the "widthPixel" part, change it to either 1024 or 800. This should give you the default resolution of TO. Try running TO and checking myshop.

If it's not your resolution, my next guess would be a problem with your default browser since buying Myshop in-game is browser based.
But it is weird if it was the resolution that caused it.
My laptop screen is rather small so I need to keep the custom resolution. >.<

I have always been using Firefox. I am able to buy in bulk through the website tho.