ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Trickster Online Tech Issues (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-tech-issues/)
-   -   Special Gacha Town (http://ggftw.com/forum/trickster-online-tech-issues/117277-special-gacha-town.html)

supaajina 09-20-2012 06:18 PM

Special Gacha Town

Is anyone else having problems with gacha for the new special town? (Rosalyna) I already bought my gacha coupons and now I can't use them! Whenever I click on the map to "drill" it says I have a connection error... which I know I don't. I tried the other maps and they work fine. Am I the only one experiencing this? Helppp.

kite384 09-20-2012 06:58 PM

Happened to me a couple weeks ago.Try to play Gacha on Trickster site it should work :3

winterluffy 09-21-2012 01:58 PM

I am having the same problem I reinstalled trickster and still nothing :(.
I went to the trickster site and it still wont work D:.
I just bought the gacha coins so i could try and get a rosalyna pet and now I cannot :(.
Also I sent a 1:1 to support they told me it is my connection even though I told them it was not my connection....
Also before anyone asks if I cleared my internet cookies and stuff I tried that it still did not work :(.

Aria 09-21-2012 02:23 PM

Yeah, this happened to my bf too. You guys aren't alone.

Versalia 09-21-2012 10:02 PM

Idk but didn't the "Game Start" page where it has patch updates; and et cetera, [Also has 'Check Files'] just updated saying "Rosalyna is back in Special Town."
I don't know. Only saw this today. ;o;

That's probably not the problem though. qq

supaajina 09-21-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kite384 (Post 1769760)
Happened to me a couple weeks ago.Try to play Gacha on Trickster site it should work :3

When I try on the site, it still has the previous gacha (Rachel and Leonardo). :/ I really hope they fix this cus I just wasted money on gacha coins that I won't even be using now... sigh.

kite384 09-22-2012 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supaajina (Post 1770089)
When I try on the site, it still has the previous gacha (Rachel and Leonardo). :/ I really hope they fix this cus I just wasted money on gacha coins that I won't even be using now... sigh.

oh must be a different problem then now >:

Nebula 09-22-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supaajina (Post 1770089)

Yeah it is weird this issue.
It is not an IP issue (used same computer at two different places and still had this issue).
It is an issue with the computer (cache, cookies, not sure).
So if you have another computer at your place, try playing the web gacha there. (I tried on another comp at the same IP and it worked!)

As for the other issue. No idea, sorry and goodluck.

winterluffy 09-22-2012 04:58 PM

I used 3 different computers with no luck all of them i still disconnected :(.
Other gacha towns work just not rosalyna -crys-

supaajina 10-02-2012 12:25 PM

the special gacha ends tomorrow... and it's still not fixed :/ now i want to return my coins so i can get something else now, lol. this is ridiculous.. they haven't addressed this issue at all

EDIT: nevermind it is fixed now~ :)