ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

GodFlow is on a distinguished road
Default Mail Trade help!!!!!!

Hi I mail traded someone 2 willie stabilizers and the person didn't want them so he resent them to me, and in my mail it shows the button retrieve and when i click it to get my items back it says character not found(9)? please help me the mail expires in 6 days and I tried logging in and out and waiting hours and still keep geting the same problem.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
Playing Finalfantasy XIV
Games
Trickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Facebook Fan

kite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond reputekite384 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kite384
IGN: ShugoKunisaki/kitekite
Class: Edgar/Tude to_buffalo
Level: 43/32
Guild: [[MoonlightC]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFlow
Hi I mail traded someone 2 willie stabilizers and the person didn't want them so he resent them to me, and in my mail it shows the button retrieve and when i click it to get my items back it says character not found(9)? please help me the mail expires in 6 days and I tried logging in and out and waiting hours and still keep geting the same problem.
hm it would be probably best to send a 1:1 explain all details to them and see if they can help you on it

could be a error