ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-20-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Cashmere is on a distinguished road
Default The Programme Is Not Responding.

Hello! I've been on multi-clients for afk-drilling purposes. I've opened 5 clients last night, and when I woke up today my clients for my afk-drilling clients were "not responding" and they have already been kicked out of the party automatically due to being offline for too long. But my 3 characters that weren't afk-drilling were fine, and the clients didn't say it's not responding.

I'm going to try to just open up 2 clients of afk-drilling characters tonight and see how it goes. Thank you for viewing or taking time to reply.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-21-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineSecret of the SolsticeDragon Saga

Kheos is a glorious beacon of lightKheos is a glorious beacon of lightKheos is a glorious beacon of lightKheos is a glorious beacon of lightKheos is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Coronius / LordHeart
Class: Lion,Dragon,Sheep,Cat,Bunny to_scientist
Level: 211,148,179,216,265,212
Guild: CRiSiS

Right now Dark Cave is like full of AFK Drillers, thats why your other clients sometimes D/C or says its not responding, I have 6 clients & sometimes they all D/C @ the same time & sometimes it says my clients are not responding, SGI needs to upgrade their hardware & internet connection, As of now they focus too much on myshop + the economy in Jewelia is all overpriced, I got 8 GB of Ram, but my clients still D/C or says its not responding, So my issue is like yours btw. I just reload my 6 clients again if Windows says its not responding.

Last edited by Kheos; 08-21-2012 at 03:58 AM.

08-21-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Cashmere is on a distinguished road

All right, thank you. It kind of sucks if I just leave my computer on while I sleep and wake up to it with all my characters' clients not responding. It's really hard to find a party that is royal as well, mostly Sense characters. I have a Bunny and a Sheep on my own, along with other female characters; but I am unable to have a royal party because I have no male characters. I'm also scared that all my clients will crash at the same time and I'd have to relogin and it'd be basically hell.