ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CloudNight is on a distinguished road
Default Unauthorized Transaction help?

I've been in a bit of a pickle for a while and was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to absolve this problem.
So Last year around September I was banned until 2039 due to an unauthorized transaction, This was because I had used my mum's card (With her knowledge) to purchase Myshop points. After this though because I had accidentally spent to much money on things she canceled the card.

Paypal has been requesting me to re-enter the code for the card. But since my mum canceled the card I kinda can't do that.
Is there anyway to fix this problem? Cause I'd really like to get back onto my account, I've sent a message explaining the situation in clear detail to the Mods but I doubt they'll really care.

Thank you in advance for any help.

*Edit
Since I haven't had any input.
I talked to my mother and have asked her to go to the bank with me to explain the situation she's very suspicious of me though. Since the card is canceled will just telling the bank solve the situation or will I need to have them temporarily re-open the account/card so I can re-enter details on my Paypal?
Please this is partially urgent and I am in dire need of help. Thank you once again!

Last edited by CloudNight; 08-12-2012 at 07:37 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-12-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

So, did you end up paying for all of the MS/stuff you bought with the credit card?

08-12-2012   #3 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

When people used to get banned for this stuff they would have to send a money order to pay for the amount their account spent, have you tried emailing syn recently explaining this? And saying you want to pay off the debt?

08-12-2012   #4 (permalink)
Xii
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster Online

Xii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the roughXii is a jewel in the rough

^------This

If all you want is your Trickster account back then paying the debt off will resolve the issue. Id send a 1:1 and ask what your options are for paying them back, make sure that paying them WILL actually result in an unbanning of your account.

EDIT: You could reactivate your Paypal account with a new credit card and pay it that way. I usually just buy a temporary/rechargeable credit card and use that.

Last edited by Xii; 08-12-2012 at 03:00 PM.

08-12-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PikaPalRika has a spectacular aura aboutPikaPalRika has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XRikachonaSevenX
Class: Power to_champion
Level: 287
Guild: SPARTANS/{7N}

GMs doesnt unban these days right? I have been banned since october and not a single respond. I wonder If they even care idk but everybody deserves a second chance. All though good luck in solving your issue

08-12-2012   #6 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPalRika
GMs doesnt unban these days right? I have been banned since october and not a single respond. I wonder If they even care idk but everybody deserves a second chance. All though good luck in solving your issue
Well I got unbanned in November. How many emails have you sent? It depends on what you did or what they think you did...

08-13-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PikaPalRika has a spectacular aura aboutPikaPalRika has a spectacular aura about
IGN: XRikachonaSevenX
Class: Power to_champion
Level: 287
Guild: SPARTANS/{7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Well I got unbanned in November. How many emails have you sent? It depends on what you did or what they think you did...
What you did to get banned and how many mails you sent? I got banned for sharing 2 years ago and I sent many emails, only 3 times they have respond and last mail Was 2 weeks ago. I don't know what to do I really want my account back and everybody deserves a second chance don't you think? If you have any advise please help me and thanks