ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-22-2012   #41 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I was working on a complaint, but....

This came before I was done. I wanted it to be perfect and I kept adding onto it, I was going to submit it today/tomorrow ;o;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-22-2012   #42 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Settie
I was working on a complaint, but....

This came before I was done. I wanted it to be perfect and I kept adding onto it, I was going to submit it today/tomorrow ;o;
Guurl, you and I. I always get in this zone to fill out complaints and I have these great arguments all made, and then I exit the zone. And once I exit the zone I just forget or whatever so nothing happens at all. :'(

05-23-2012   #43 (permalink)
FacebookingYourMother
Special

PokerFace is on a distinguished road
Class: Dragon

To be honest, I hope not everyone sends those long messages cause I don't think they will bother to read people's complaints after the 8 or 9th complaint.

I have a gut feeling this is just gonna be one of things they put to create an illusion they are doing something about the support..

[IMG]Please do on exceed the 250kb gif rule. Thank you.[/IMG]

05-23-2012   #44 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace
To be honest, I hope not everyone sends those long messages cause I don't think they will bother to read people's complaints after the 8 or 9th complaint.

I have a gut feeling this is just gonna be one of things they put to create an illusion they are doing something about the support..
Oh I feel the same way. I told it to Settie in guild chat. I'm trying to stay optimistic that they've changed and improved the system, however at the same time I can't help feel like I've just emailed Syn and skipped the intermediate step of providing them my information by providing it up front. Oh well, we'll find out "soon."

05-23-2012   #45 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

I once had a way about this 7767 error. But, then, It's not working anymore. I had this error also for years, and some friend gave me a link. It's like a link to log in using your account, to facebook (that is connected to Trickster) . It worked for me, and somehow, today, it's not working anymore, maybe it's because Trickster is owned by GameRage.

I r Bulletproof~

05-23-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Freak is on a distinguished road
IGN: lHosTy
Class: Bard to_librarian

i'll sign it i have 7767 on all my accounts.... and there have a lot of items now i'm sacared i get band on all accounts T_T

05-23-2012   #47 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verse
maybe it's because Trickster is owned by GameRage.

GameRage is JUST a Portal Site. Nothing more, nothing less. SmileGate Interactive (SGI) is the publisher.

Also, attempting to bypass/or bypassing a lock (7767) on your account is a no-no and shows you have no regard towards the Terms of Use (ToU).

05-23-2012   #48 (permalink)
If I don't look down.
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsDofus
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Verse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond reputeVerse has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Linverse
Class: A nab. to_sheep
Level: Check it in-game.
Guild: *~M.C~*

Oh, I didn't know that. And also, I wasn't really attempting, the link was in the website that time. Oh well.

I r Bulletproof~

05-25-2012   #49 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

No response yet. I'll wait until Tuesday (when I first sent it, it'll be a week then) before I send in another one. This time, I won't send it in at midnight.

05-26-2012   #50 (permalink)
FacebookingYourMother
Special

I got a reply from them. The reply was exactly the same as the one NTREEV sent me when they replied to my 7767 email. Lost all hope..

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Account Administration Team about the reported account access issue. In order to investigate the SG Interactive account in question, the following information must be supplied (regardless of your reasoning for contacting account administration). Please send an email from the registered email address for the account in question, including the information below. (If you are unable to send email from the registered email address, please state as much and include the email address in question on the form below).

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. City, State & Zip code:
4. Billing Type (for recharge):
5. Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy):
6. Country (from which you play):
7. Account Name (User ID):
8. Which SG Interactive games do you play (Grand Chase, Crossfire Europe, PangYa, Project Blackout or Trickster Online):
9. Reason for Contacting Us:

05-26-2012   #51 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

You still need that info regardless of the new system.

The new system only makes it EASIER for them to sort through all the e-mails as they all come with a case number so they know the order to take care of them.

When dealing with a 7767 you ALWAYS send that info, and honestly it's your fault for not including it in the first place. There's a guide on it in the Trickster FAQ Lyn was kind enough to make and in about every 7767 thread it's recommended.

Just saying, it's a more streamlined system, it's not a completely different system.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

05-26-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

Quote:
I got a reply from them. The reply was exactly the same as the one NTREEV sent me when they replied to my 7767 email. Lost all hope..

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Account Administration Team about the reported account access issue. In order to investigate the SG Interactive account in question, the following information must be supplied (regardless of your reasoning for contacting account administration). Please send an email from the registered email address for the account in question, including the information below. (If you are unable to send email from the registered email address, please state as much and include the email address in question on the form below).

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. City, State & Zip code:
4. Billing Type (for recharge):
5. Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy):
6. Country (from which you play):
7. Account Name (User ID):
8. Which SG Interactive games do you play (Grand Chase, Crossfire Europe, PangYa, Project Blackout or Trickster Online):
9. Reason for Contacting Us:
LOL
what's the point?.. you still have to email to gm syn/cylon? Why couldn't we have just emailed them directly???!!

05-26-2012   #53 (permalink)
FacebookingYourMother
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
The new system only makes it EASIER for them to sort through all the e-mails as they all come with a case number so they know the order to take care of them.

Lets hope this 'new' system actually works. I've been dealing with the 7767 for 4 years now. I've replied to this same kind of email form 3 times already. Never any response after I sent them this information. :/

Let's hope they hired new support staff/system this time! D:

Prove me wrong, but I've never heard anyone ever had their 7767 fixed before. Sorry if I came across as very negative. Its just that 4 years and still the same crap. No detail info about the process from the staff.

05-26-2012   #54 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
What was your case #? If you don't mind.

05-26-2012   #55 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lets hope this 'new' system actually works. I've been dealing with the 7767 for 4 years now. I've replied to this same kind of email form 3 times already. Never any response after I sent them this information. :/

Let's hope they hired new support staff/system this time! D:

Prove me wrong, but I've never heard anyone ever had their 7767 fixed before. Sorry if I came across as very negative. Its just that 4 years and still the same crap. No detail info about the process from the staff.
I've had my 7767 error fixed. I had it for being associated with my side account, which was banned for being associated with a group of people.

Plenty of others have had it fixed, too. But, hopefully, this will help them keep track, and actually FIX accounts in order, instead of just looking at the newest emails and helping them, then going down the list to the older emails.. I think that's the biggest problem they have.

05-26-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

MikaMika will become famous soon enough
IGN: iMrRoboto/Onou/Iluvotar
Class: LWizard/Glad/DWizard
Level: 290/310/231

they banned my glads account -.- its asociated with my wizard account xD i mean arent we able to have more than 1 account? what should i say settie?

05-26-2012   #57 (permalink)
MARINA
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Versalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud ofVersalia has much to be proud of
IGN: Versalia

When we try to log in and we have 7767, it says to email Syn. When we do, she doesnt reply. If she does her replies may become immature. And alot of the times we get banned and she refuses to hear us out. They might as well either take away 7767 or get a better person to handle with banned/shared accounts. x: Im not hating on Syn. Im just saying..

Last edited by Versalia; 05-26-2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: typo.

05-26-2012   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLeague of LegendsElsword

Devely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really niceDevely is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Devely Send a message via Skype™ to Devely
Class: Alchemist

I can't help but find it hilarious how you all have turned something that was created to help you, to protect your accounts, into a common enemy because no one likes to follow the rules. You do know that Trickster is the only game that has this much of a problem with 7767 right? Now, I wonder why that is?

"Banned" for association. Okay, makes sense, they're trying to nip the problem at the bud due to past experiences. However, why were you "banned" again? Association. Association to someone who has more than likely done something banworthy, therefore not following the rules provided, and ultimately causing a chain reaction that leads back to what I said above. I am aware that many of you have quite a bit of mules that you like to go in between. I am not going to comment on that at this moment, as I have to refresh myself on the ToU regarding multiple accounts. I will get back to you all when I have done so.

also, I may as well add this following line to my signature since so many of you seem to view it this way..
7767 is not a ban.

I swear, this whole thing is more annoying than the people who say they got hacked when the only "hacking" going on is them being idiots and giving our their personal information.

Last edited by Devely; 05-26-2012 at 05:16 PM.

05-26-2012   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

7767 IS a ban and there are people who fail to provide information or asked for an appeal and got banned. (site ban and in game ban for false information)

I'm pretty sure they also say if u provide false information your account will be closed...
And if they find u "guilty" of 7767 they will ban you even if you just started out with a simple 7767 logging problem (not ban)

And like i said anyone who has anything to do with people of high risk were banned on a large scale. They even tell you the reason you were banned if because of "account sharing" aka 7767.
Therefore 7767 is a ban.

Anyone has been banned for this knows logs in though site the tell you 7767. 7767 message tells you, to be careful and most likely there was an ip conflict :/
(regardless if the account is your mule or it's something else)

Some people will even tell you at that point it's better just to leave it or else if anything goes wrong, you will be permanently banned.

7767 is not something to protect the user it's more for the company. Mostly implemented for charge backs and anything of the like. There is a PDF from the company that stated it.

If it were for the players to protect them then after all this banning and issues, one would think it would be removed by now.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 05-26-2012 at 07:10 PM.

05-26-2012   #60 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devely
I can't help but find it hilarious how you all have turned something that was created to help you, to protect your accounts, into a common enemy because no one likes to follow the rules. You do know that Trickster is the only game that has this much of a problem with 7767 right? Now, I wonder why that is?

"Banned" for association. Okay, makes sense, they're trying to nip the problem at the bud due to past experiences. However, why were you "banned" again? Association. Association to someone who has more than likely done something banworthy, therefore not following the rules provided, and ultimately causing a chain reaction that leads back to what I said above. I am aware that many of you have quite a bit of mules that you like to go in between. I am not going to comment on that at this moment, as I have to refresh myself on the ToU regarding multiple accounts. I will get back to you all when I have done so.

also, I may as well add this following line to my signature since so many of you seem to view it this way..
7767 is not a ban.

I swear, this whole thing is more annoying than the people who say they got hacked when the only "hacking" going on is them being idiots and giving our their personal information.

It's an "enemy" to a lot of people, because most of the 7767s are, well, bull. Lets put a lock on our accounts because they think we're sharing because we log in at another computer/a different wifi. Or, lock them because we're friends with someone, or because we trade with someone. Perfect reason to give an account a 7767. It's a GOOD idea to have it, but it's a BAD idea to lock accounts without actually LOOKING into it more. They can't seem to tell that people don't always play at home, and they think you're sharing because you go to play, like James, at a friends house. Or say you lose internet for awhile, and go play at a place with free wifi. They need a better way to track activity.