ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-31-2012   #301 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

Contact us for non in-game topics: Admin/Billing - Trickster Online Revolution just added to help out ppl by gm_cylon

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-31-2012   #302 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

that looks helpful and srs. I think this is them really taking an effort to tackle the 7767 responses. The tone of this gave the feeling that they meant they wanted to shorten the 7767 response time.

Hell, it even implies it's the players' fault (as least in my eyes) who send e-mails with insufficient information (The DOB/Name/Address stuff), perhaps they can only answer x 7767 cases at a time and if players keep providing unhelpful information...

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

08-31-2012   #303 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
that looks helpful and srs. I think this is them really taking an effort to tackle the 7767 responses. The tone of this gave the feeling that they meant they wanted to shorten the 7767 response time.
I can see that, but still at the same time, the fact that it even takes as long as it does to begin with is completely unacceptable. I mean seriously, they treat 7767 like some kind of complete identity theft. Not to mention it's a profit loss and has rapidly become the biggest reason for population decline.

09-02-2012   #304 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

supaajina is on a distinguished road
IGN: Aestival
Class: Lion
Guild: BestAbsolutePerfect

My account is many years old (I made it when it first came out in NA). I'm so hooked to this game that I still play it even now. However, I take short breaks now and then when I get a little tired of it. A few months ago, I re-logged for the first time in about a year to find out that I have a 7767 error. I was so confused at first because I thought it was just a bug but when I looked more into it, I realized that I couldn't log into the game site or recharge myshop points. And after reading a lot of posts about this, I know that I probably got this error from interacting with others who also have this error (I also moved around a lot). I was actually okay with 7767 for a while because I was still able to play the game itself but as I continued to play, I found myself wanting to buy things in myshop and participate in certain events. I became irritated with the limits that we're put on my account so I finally decided to send an email to the GMs. The bigger problem came when I realized that I had to remember my security questions and answers. I'm 18 right now, so I was 12 when I created the account. I was so naive then that I most likely chose a random question along with a random answer (of course, I'm no longer so careless xD). I was afraid my email would get completely ignored because of my inaccurate information and because they would find me suspicious (as in identity-theft). And I still haven't received a reply. I sent 2 more requests using the new system stating my position but I haven't received replies for either of them. Honestly, at this point, I'm losing hope. Sometimes I wish that they would send me an email or any kind of response telling me that my account will never have the 7767 error removed because I'm still holding on to the last bit of hope. I'd rather have them tell it to me straight even if it is a slap to the face because it's better than not knowing at all...

09-05-2012   #305 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStory

Atmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant futureAtmosphere has a brilliant future
IGN: Atmosphere
Level: Nub

GameRage – Home of Free Online Games – Get Fired Up!, requiring you to fill out the form just reroutes you back to accountadmin@sgiwest.com....... really no point but making things more complicated.

Last edited by Atmosphere; 09-05-2012 at 04:49 PM.