ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

wayne04 is on a distinguished road
Default Exceptional Error

Once i open myshop. exceptional error occurs pls help

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-29-2011   #2 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

I got this too. It was after I purchased the new head accs, big heads and did part of gacha. I sent a 1:1 but have yet to get a reply, but I'm glad I'm not alone. >:

Did you purchase something before the EE started? If so, what was it?

12-29-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

MikaMika will become famous soon enough
IGN: iMrRoboto/Onou/Iluvotar
Class: LWizard/Glad/DWizard
Level: 290/310/231

has someone told me (cloudbiscuit if im not wrong) the new head acs are glichted o.o
it also happens if someone is wearing it and you try to view his profile

12-29-2011   #4 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

Yes, they're glitched. My friend bought one and whenever someone checks his profile while he has the head accessory equipped on, they get an Exceptional Error. I don't know if it has been fixed already (since there was a new patch just recently), I'll post again when I find out.

12-29-2011   #5 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute

It's not fixed yet. ;-; Next major maintenance would most likely fix it. I guess I better finish gacha through the website. >:

12-29-2011   #6 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

They fixed the head accessories now. c:

12-29-2011   #7 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Not for me...Dx I'm still getting the EE.

12-29-2011   #8 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Did you buy the head accessories too, Settie?

If you have, did you check Myshop if they've been redistributed?

12-30-2011   #9 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

I bought them a few days ago, I can't even open MS to check without getting the EE. >:

12-30-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

waa yes i bought the head acc. too then the error happens to myshop. i hope they'll be able to fix it asap. thanks alot for the info guys...

12-30-2011   #11 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

i have no Idea about this error.. only was in my other laptop Windows 7..im using Vista always.

then after While its gone from Windows7 after Long Update took 12 hours.......now the Error at Windows XP

i hope they Fixed that my coony

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

12-31-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

sigh.. yes i hope so my dear... miss you.. happy new year :x @Ladynoosy

12-31-2011   #13 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne04
sigh.. yes i hope so my dear... miss you.. happy new year :x @Ladynoosy
I missed you to

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-01-2012   #14 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games

Thanks for the answer.. I didnt get an email when I got the reply, and have no idea when I got it.

The reply told me to reinstall trickster, turn off antivirus, blahblahblah. Well, I did that before I even sent a 1:1. I tried it again last night. ;-; Time to send another one saying somethings glitched. I told them it has to be one of the items I bought, I wonder if they even checked :<

01-02-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

:/ well i guess we just have to wait till the next maint