ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Tech Issues

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-15-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox
Default 60 days not included when buying sprint?

I'm trying to buy a sprint 60 days so I selected it on the website but in the popup windows it only shows up to 30days. Where is the 60days?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charm.jpg (52.8 KB, 13 views)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-15-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

My guess they removed from the game. I do not see the 60 and the 30 day options as well inside the game.

This is not necessarily more expensive, however. You need 165 recharge coupons to choose the 62 days period option - with 14k you can buy 200 and still have some change for later. Just go with the 24 hours option in the shop (700 points), and recharge after it is goine, and you have spent 14.7k in total, which is less than the 16.2k you would have spent choosing the 60 days option.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

Last edited by Recette; 12-15-2011 at 07:56 PM.

12-15-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Bernkastel will become famous soon enough
IGN: WitchOfMiracles
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 30x|7x
Guild: Harkon Rangers

The 60 day option is still there, it's just covered by the description text now.

What you want to do is select the 30 day option, then press tab until the 30 day option bubble is surrounded by a grainy square. Press the down key and it should go down to an invisible option (60 days).

Note: Actually wait it does work in game. You have to click the 15 day option, then quickly press the down arrow key twice. If it changes price options twice its on the 60 day option. Like Leslie said though its cheaper to just get the single day option and 200 recharge coupons

Last edited by Bernkastel; 12-16-2011 at 06:42 PM.