ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-10-2012   #41 (permalink)
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

My favorite maps ever were the special event maps. Not now where our events are mostly "drill/kill wherever on caballa island" I mean the halloween events and even though xmas garden is still around, and that one event with the...spooky cherry blossom for halloween whos MQ gave good TM xD I wish events were like that again, with different levels for different exp amounts along with adorable eq.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-11-2012   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

I don't have any screenshots from beta (was using a different computer then, and it has long since died), but I do have these from 08~
Nothing super interesting, though.

Spoiler!
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

05-21-2012   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

This is too much for me to ask, but hey awesome normal players developers! Can you fund a private server of old style TO?

05-21-2012   #44 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhinal
This is too much for me to ask, but hey awesome normal players developers! Can you fund a private server of old style TO?
We're not supposed to have private server discussion. However, I will tell you that there's a private Thai server that plays just like the really old style of TO (like the pictures Parudy has posted).

05-21-2012   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Azhinal has a spectacular aura aboutAzhinal has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Azhinal
Class: Goat to_soulmaster
Level: 225

Why not? Against the rules? Or just off topic?

(link for Thai TO plox)

05-21-2012   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

Probably for the same reason the market does not allow for the trade of TO items or galders for game cards and so on.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~

05-21-2012   #47 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:

(link for Thai TO plox)
Against the rules to discuss private servers in a public thread.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

05-21-2012   #48 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(link for Thai TO plox)
Because gg is supposed to remain in "good standing" with MMO companies. By allowing private server discussion, along with any other action against the ToS, the discussion could potentially harm relations with MMO companies.

I don't have the link the the TO server though. :/ I did try it and I will say it was very difficult. Some of the difficulty stemmed from the fact that it was in Chinese. However, it's a hard "mode" anyways.

05-23-2012   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kisa will become famous soon enoughKisa will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kisabelle
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 400
Guild: Blades of Fate

I enjoyed this trip down memory lane. Like a few others, my beta/pre-revo screenshots were on a computer that is long since dead. I do remember in beta that after you finished the tutorial you would randomly spawn in either coral beach or paradise, and it was nowhere near as streamlined to get from one to another. I spent hours walking around in circles trying to work out how to get to my boyfriend who'd spawned in coral beach haha!

05-23-2012   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Starlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of lightStarlaxy is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 29x
Guild: Loki's Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisa
I enjoyed this trip down memory lane. Like a few others, my beta/pre-revo screenshots were on a computer that is long since dead. I do remember in beta that after you finished the tutorial you would randomly spawn in either coral beach or paradise, and it was nowhere near as streamlined to get from one to another. I spent hours walking around in circles trying to work out how to get to my boyfriend who'd spawned in coral beach haha!
I remember that, lmao.
I ended up in Paradise, and my best friend was in Cora. It took us forever to meet up. xD
Archaevia - 13x Thief Master - '06-'13

See you around.

Sprite by Rydia. <3

05-23-2012   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

I miss the cool boat you would get on when you first created a character. Along with Mad Ray and Predator. Also all those random people that chat in cora. Too bad I can't post any pics cuz my old comp is dead >.> Are there still rankings for card battle btw?

05-23-2012   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFlex
I miss the cool boat you would get on when you first created a character. Along with Mad Ray and Predator.
You can still fight Mad Ray at Phantom School.

07-10-2012   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

IcedTeaa is on a distinguished road
IGN: IcedTeaa
Class: Soul Master to_soulmaster

That skill shop at Cora was über cute, wish they hadn't removed it.

07-10-2012   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Prince is on a distinguished road
IGN: Astos,Mentus,Norbito
Class: Priest,Dark Lord, Wizz to_dragon
Level: 150,6x,13x
Guild: Astro Blitz~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTeaa
That skill shop at Cora was über cute, wish they hadn't removed it.
Ugh, that skill shop was so awesome*hides tears*
And I remember the boat, when you had to talk to the captain so you could get to Coral. Then I remember the shop in Paradise was on the left not right side of the map.
I remember we used to join parties so we could cross the field to Paradise.
I took weeks to get the lvl 35 do you could leave Paradise.
*sigh* Good old times .... Good old times ...

07-10-2012   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

lMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the roughlMina is a jewel in the rough
IGN: lEmmie/lMina(Duelist)
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 22x-20x/24x-2xx
Guild: SilentMoon
Xfire: ??? ._.

Hmm good times. I wish I had played much more back then. Was still too young and after my friend quit I quit right away too (lvl 30, not even funny) Loved the old tutorial, it was much more fun than now, especially 'cause after the tutorial you would be sent either to Coral or to Desert Beach (me and my friend, each one got in one city so we didn't start together). Aw, and I remember Coral FULL of new players, it was so nice. Now all the cities are empty, even the higher ones, you can't see almost anyone playing at all. And all the quests you needed to do at Coral too. I like new TO too, but some stuff shouldn't have been changed. Like old tutorial, and I saw stuff like that skill shop!
I have some screens too, but lazy to go look for them besides they are all the same, tutorial, coral with people, ghost blue too and so on~

07-18-2012   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

SteelFlex will become famous soon enoughSteelFlex will become famous soon enough
IGN: SteelFlex333
Class: Swag to_wizard
Level: Infinity
Guild: Nerf Koreans

I miss the old Paradise map. When I came back after quitting I kept looking on the top left corner wondering where paradise shop was lol

07-18-2012   #57 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelFlex
I miss the old Paradise map. When I came back after quitting I kept looking on the top left corner wondering where paradise shop was lol
Eh. I was mostly glad that they gave back the circular flow of the Cora and Paradise maps rather than that annoying "MOVE IN A STRAIGHT LINE" system they had before.