ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-05-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sumer is on a distinguished road
IGN: ask me (i'm antisocial)
Class: Cyber Hunter to_scientist
Level: 33x
Guild: I.AM.ANTI.SOCIAL

It's so nice to see all this stuff about old trickster and people interested in them!

Well, here are my finds:
___

1. People really enjoying a tea and being friendly (also having the old basic amigo pet)
2. Megalopolis before Eventgarden+Rosegarden+Castle
3. Gate of Caballa Relics with the lion casting some skill and monsters on map

Last edited by Sumer; 08-05-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-05-2011   #22 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Old Trickster was better, period. Even pre-Revo eTO was way better than the drama-infested, MS-addicted pile of crap we have today. Yes, I still enjoy it, but I did even more back then.

@Snow; The old beginner training ground was one of the best maps in the whole game and made a strong first impression on me. I sure miss it.
I typically think games only get better with age due to increased content, but I gotta agree with Lyn. Trickster is the only game I've played that did not get significantly better with age, I personally think it got worse.

I so miss that old tutorial soooooo much. T^T

08-06-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Does someone else here remember the oldest (i think?) tutorial map?

It was a bit like an oxford garden with bushes looking like drills and other things. Don Giuvanni was standing inside the head of a big bush cut out to look like an octopus.

I don't have/found any screenshot of that sadly.

As for the game changing, i see some of your points but i mostly blame myself for growing up and not liking Trickster the way i did when i started it in open beta. I'm too old for this game now *fondles the long silvery beard* haha

08-06-2011   #24 (permalink)
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumer
It isn't a rant, or bring back (insert item/skill/zone) type of thread or a new trickster is (insert bad word here), those just get into trolling and flaming. And there are a LOT of them already.

Here we just post screenshots or stuff about things that once were, now they aren't anymore on Trickster Online.
I just felt like pointing this out again.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~

08-06-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Found 2 old official ads. They advertise the new features of 2004 (i think?) Trickster: hair colors and mycamps:
___

08-06-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumer
Does someone else here remember the oldest (i think?) tutorial map?

It was a bit like an oxford garden with bushes looking like drills and other things. Don Giuvanni was standing inside the head of a big bush cut out to look like an octopus.

I don't have/found any screenshot of that sadly.

As for the game changing, i see some of your points but i mostly blame myself for growing up and not liking Trickster the way i did when i started it in open beta. I'm too old for this game now *fondles the long silvery beard* haha
You mean the one where we had to go through Guivanni and Prince Stephano and Princess Rosetta, right?

*Edit: I think it's actually the same map...When you went to monster guild to get quest, you went through a portal to the map you are talking about. I just looked up oldest the tutorial map (it was actually updated in 0.91 patch)and found this screenshots.

The 'N' mark on the map in 5 o' clock direction is Giuvanni, I think.

Last edited by parudy88; 08-06-2011 at 06:23 AM.

08-06-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yes i think that one... I definitely remember Stephano! Do you have any screenshots of it? Me wants haha (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

08-06-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, I don't. If it's any consolation, I got more screenshots & arts!

Ths is the splash screen that was updated with the tutorial (0.91 version):

More artwork by Yeonju!

Pre-AD days:

(The spell used here is Spirit of Wind-Jin)

Revamped tutorial:

Old Cora Beach skill shop:

Last edited by parudy88; 08-06-2011 at 06:41 AM.

08-06-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Oh, np ^^

And the skill shop from Cora, that was so nice. I remember it was the first thing that actually gave atmosphere to what class you were, considering the skill masters with their own unique corner. Very awesome.

Parudy, yes that is the map! Awesome, thank you, thank you!

Also, if someone wants the pictures i've uploaded here, please download them until 8th august, when i have to upload some photo sets and i'm pretty sure i'll have to delete these. So until i find another host, be my guests and have the old trickster on your pc if you wish. Thank you.

Last edited by Sumer; 08-06-2011 at 11:28 PM. Reason: thanks parudy!

08-07-2011   #30 (permalink)
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Old Trickster was better, period. Even pre-Revo eTO was way better than the drama-infested, MS-addicted pile of crap we have today. Yes, I still enjoy it, but I did even more back then.

@Snow; The old beginner training ground was one of the best maps in the whole game and made a strong first impression on me. I sure miss it.
Me too. When I came back to the game, I was like "I'm going to make a new character, I can't wait to play the tutorial again, it was fun." And nope ... was changed. I like the maps the way they are now, but the "tutorial" is really boring.

08-07-2011   #31 (permalink)
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
Aw, this is the pic that made me research TO in the first place but I couldn't find anything about an english version at that time. ): I knew from the start I had to play the cat character.

More old art? idk if some of these are fanart lol.

(wish I had a bigger version of this)

08-07-2011   #32 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydia
Wow, I really like the fox in this one. At any rate, thanks for sharing all the pictures and memories everyone.

08-07-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Aw, this is the pic that made me research TO in the first place but I couldn't find anything about an english version at that time. ): I knew from the start I had to play the cat character.

More old art? idk if some of these are fanart lol.
Everything seems official, or at least done by the illustrator Yeonju (except fo the first one, that one is a Trickster Revolution art I think)except for the one with Rosemary. I'm not really sure about that one.

*Edit: Wait my bad,...it's Trickster AD.

and here's Sumer's full picture:

Last edited by parudy88; 08-07-2011 at 02:11 PM.

08-21-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Kingdra04 will become famous soon enoughKingdra04 will become famous soon enough
IGN: TyphoonDestruct
Class: Wizard to_wizard
Level: 401, cuz im that awesome
Guild: EcKs. T.C

Don't have pics but I remember the Ice Family, Ice Girl/Boy, and the Pink/Blue Ice Rings were must-haves, and Clear Sky Cape (which I couldn't afford to buy back them cuz I was like 10 or 11) was the holy grail of capes.

08-22-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Some of the first screens of MyCamp, also an old MyView format, plus an old NPC/pet? I am really curious what's the last one.

08-22-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

That's the early version of Whephisto . Man, it was one of the must have pets in the early days (I equipped it to my bunny)....

08-22-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'd rather have that MyView window than what we currently have... it looks really cute.

08-22-2011   #38 (permalink)
Hooked on this feeling

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

looks like Trickster goes by timeline, and these pictures of Old Megalopolis and Oops were during the time when Caballa was still undeveloped

08-22-2011   #39 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Quote:

Haha that's so cool.

08-30-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
That's the early version of Whephisto . Man, it was one of the must have pets in the early days (I equipped it to my bunny)....
Whephisto? Now i see, at first i thought he was a beta version of a compound NPC, with all the flasks and equips he has. But all those numbers looked like pet stats so now it makes sense. Thanks again parudy!