ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-01-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Fine crafted picture.

Thx for sharing.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-01-2011   #22 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

wow that's an awsome pic, will make a great desktop background.

07-02-2011   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Calming is on a distinguished road
IGN: Calming.
Class: Magician. to_magician
Level: n00b.
Guild: ‹3
Xfire: I like food. <3

I see me ~ <3

07-05-2011   #24 (permalink)
My heart is spoken for ❤
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleTrickster OnlineDragon Saga

Advenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud ofAdvenna has much to be proud of
IGN: see sig
Class: Pyromancer || Angela || Void Princess || Sorcerer to_bard
Guild: EcksxRated || n/a || Apotheosis || n/a

WHOA. Val is the first ggFTW member to post a snap of one of my characters! (That character would be Granvaine~) Kudos to you~

And that is absolutely amazing

"Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking..." ~Tifa Lockhart, "Final Fantasy VII"
IGN List:
DN: Advenna|| RH: Cellanta || Elsword: Cippria || ST: Advenna

07-06-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleTransformice!

ChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to beholdChronoNemesis is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Vexacus/ChronoDragonX
Class: Warrior./Dragon<3 lt_blader
Level: 3x/200.
Guild: Ascendants.<3 (Forever!<3)

This is too awesome!
I love it. : D

Great job Vla.

07-07-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

erison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond reputeerison12 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Darvien|Arkiyolojist
Level: EL-OH-EL
Guild: 7N|Dawn

iz heks --, i see two hawt pepols on teh left hand corner of teh pic, the one with gogo dancing amigos. --,

07-14-2011   #27 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Omg I can't believe I missed it AGAIN ;___;......

Amazing, Val~!

07-22-2011   #28 (permalink)
Back for More
Games
Trickster Online

Silvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud ofSilvery has much to be proud of
IGN: AngelicSilveR
Class: Angel to_bard
Level: 400
Guild: |+.Sacred-Legion.+|

wow you even spotted Golden

07-27-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I love replying to comments! But it took me a while to kinda.. 'dare' replying to all of them left on here while I was gone xD Thanks so much! There's so many to reply to *o* ...So oke here goes,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazuiko
Wow, nice one Val, this is really awesome!
I'm glad you like it I couldn't help myself when I saw you and Sonikku sit like that on the tree thingy, cause you 2 look so cute together! So.. I had to sneak a screenie xD (and remove a little lion I put there before I put you 2 hehe) I think I took a screenie of Aura first.. then when you sat next to him I took another pic, then I couldn't find Aura's screenie so I sat down where his Raccoon is sitting and put my Roan pet where it is so I had to edit pretty much everything xD.. You next to him and then the pets ..but the end result was worth it :3 And I remember these things so well cause it was fun to edit pretty much every pixel 8D.. I know I'm weird q.q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi
Nice work Vally <3 It looks awesome. You should make more of those :3 Next one in Mega? And sorry for the long names and titles. Dx
It was my pleasure Channie <3 no need to say sorry :3 And you know I was actually planning to put together an empty Megalopolis Square... like a while back, maybe a year ago, but it was so hard, so I kinda gave up. Then when Laplanoel got released I just had to do this q.q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien
If she did it in Mega, it would have to be at least 500(?) people. Time consuming..
Yea.. time consuming indeed. But it would look really nice, I'd probably not make a second picture with the names like that though Dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraMix
Danke, My hard headed sister~
You're welcome Sonikku hehe, thank you for the screenie with your character's name.. I lost the one I took myself q.q so thanks for that :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellaas
Wow, looks amazing! c: Great place to choose aswell, Laplanoel - so pretty! <3
Thank you It really was a refreshing and pretty new place (& now everyone can't wait for Episode 6 maps xD) Your sheepy is one of those few sheepies I always saw in Megalopolis with everytime a different look but always so cute xD had to add <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materia
2 words

Spoiler!
Glad it shocked you Chad xD? ………Stop being retired! D:<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dussty
Fine crafted picture.

Thx for sharing.
My pleasure! Thank you too Dussty :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonflow
wow that's an awsome pic, will make a great desktop background.
Thank you It really would, especially when you have a big screen *_*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calming
I see me ~ <3
I think you were the last one I added, and the only character I "cheated" in the picture.. Since I had to go AFK and you were leaving the day we met, I took a screenie of you in Gate of Desert Beach and added it randomly to this picture cause your Dragon is so cute! Twins! Maybe you can figure out which character I was on when we met hehe :3... might be a shock cause you called my character your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advenna
WHOA. Val is the first ggFTW member to post a snap of one of my characters! (That character would be Granvaine~) Kudos to you~

And that is absolutely amazing
And I'm glad I have! Your cat is different (green fashion + your weapon combination caught my eye) and looks really really nice and I love seeing players that try out something not many characters use instead of going with the crowd. It was also really hard to get your cat right on the picture. I took a screenie, then when I tried to take another screenie to get your pet right, you moved to the shop hehe, so I had to edit the picture of Don Danihen with his back turned into the Don Danihen that's on the picture now.. took a while but it turned out nice :3 (also, I had to do that twice, cause the first time I saved the edited picture wrong .....silly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoNemesis
This is too awesome!
I love it. : D

Great job Vla.
I'm glad you do xD Thank you :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by erison12
iz heks --, i see two hawt pepols on teh left hand corner of teh pic, the one with gogo dancing amigos. --,
But ofcourse >D I took like 10 screenies to choose from ...to get the Amigo's in their best positions xD Darvie's gogo dancers FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyVampire
Omg I can't believe I missed it AGAIN ;___;......

Amazing, Val~!
I was looking for you!! (And MaidLatte too xD) Q.Q But I didn't wanna bother you by spamming you with ggFTW messages .....q.q If you want I can still add you though *_* I really wanted to, but had no time anymore since I had to leave for vacation and I wasn't sure if I would have time to get on PC as much when I got back.. so I got like 1 month still.. just tell me whenever you want I'll be glad to edit the picture and re-upload :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvery
wow you even spotted Golden
I couldn't possibly pass by an opportunity to add one of your sheepies Besides, AngelicGolden is really cute ;_;!

Last edited by Valese; 07-27-2011 at 12:53 PM.

07-29-2011   #30 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute

OMG...I would LOVE to be part of it if its not too much trouble :v

07-29-2011   #31 (permalink)
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Me too, me too ;-;.
Watchu know about Phoe?

07-31-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG...I would LOVE to be part of it if its not too much trouble :v
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodybun
Me too, me too ;-;.
I'll see if I can find you two ingame then :3

08-01-2011   #33 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

I've been on other game lately...Tell me a time and I'll log on =]

08-05-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
I've been on other game lately...Tell me a time and I'll log on =]
Aww xD I've checked every day if you were on >: uh.. I'm not sure what our time difference is, but I can get on tomorrow I think at 9-10 PM or something my time (that's like 12-1 PM TO time?) or earlier. Up to you, really :3

08-14-2011   #35 (permalink)
You Wetawd
Special
Games

Val~ Thank you soooo much for adding me <3

116 people now??? Heh

(sorry for the long ass guild title :v)

08-16-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Val~ Thank you soooo much for adding me <3

116 people now??? Heh

(sorry for the long ass guild title :v)
You're welcome Minty :3!

125 actually.. if you count the 9 names I left out, and I'm not adding anyone anymore xD & It's fine, no worries :3

08-24-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

pichoho is on a distinguished road
IGN: pichoho
Class: Primadonna to_primadonna
Level: 2XX
Guild: Fairytail

amazing screenshot OAO!! This looks very interesting! I love going through every corner of the picture and find everywhere stands a few fashionable and cute Trickster characters :3

09-07-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichoho
amazing screenshot OAO!! This looks very interesting! I love going through every corner of the picture and find everywhere stands a few fashionable and cute Trickster characters :3
Thank you so much Pichoho! I'm glad you like it, I do exactly the same! Love zooming in and looking at everything on a picture. It's one of the main reasons I made this; the outcome is always very nice to look at. :3

09-13-2011   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster Online

Daze will become famous soon enoughDaze will become famous soon enough
IGN: MimosaZenia/DiagonAllie
Class: Fox/Sheep/more... to_sheep
Level: 400/400
Guild: Benevolence

This is amazing Val! I said to Gyr when I first saw it that it must have taken you forever. But, it is really good, and thanks for including us. I don't log in to the forum much, so sorry for the delay in response.

09-13-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daze
This is amazing Val! I said to Gyr when I first saw it that it must have taken you forever. But, it is really good, and thanks for including us. I don't log in to the forum much, so sorry for the delay in response.
Oh no, it's not a problem at all! I'm just glad you like it