ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles
Default :/ at some people.

So I was too lazy to cross out names on this post... but I was vending my bunny in Desert Beach, and I see a post on BB... "B> P. HAT AP/HV"

The thing's only compable for AC/LK/MD, but I think, who knows, maybe I can get rid of the extra helm I got lying around in my inventory. So I send the guy a message. Then he starts lying to me about having another seller giving it for cheaper... THEN when I won't lower my price again, he calls me a noob... As if I'd turn around and say, "You called me a noob, let me lower my prices?"

Seriously, who are these people playing trickster nowadays?

If you're wondering about my first offer... I really had no idea how much it was worth.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Tuvis has disabled reputation
IGN: Symphony
Class: Spiritmaster lt_sorcerer
Level: 55
Guild: Nishibo
Xfire: tuvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
Seriously, who are these people playing trickster nowadays?
Ntreev breeds them in their basement.

Seriously thou; You'd be pretty naive(stupid) if you'd believe someone would deal you after you insult them. The word "noob" is too overused thou. ._.;

09-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, yeah, good luck to them if they think you'll lower the price after that smart move. I agree with the above post.

09-13-2008   #4 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

As much as he's being an ass, 1.5m Pharaoh Hat indeed does not sell well. I've seen 700k-800k hats littering around everywhere.

09-13-2008   #5 (permalink)
killing threda since 2007

badna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of lightbadna0 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: fLick3r/MrsT/Cod
Class: Bow/Saw/Cannon to_archaeologist
Level: 111/58/58
Guild: Moogles

to be fair, i probably would have dropped in price... if he had just asked politely.

The fact that he set a price, then tried to play me against an imaginary salesman, really drives me nuts. If he had just asked politely for 700k, I probably would have sold it.

09-13-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

LordItachi is on a distinguished road

Lol. I just saw the same guy. He apparently got the full pharaoh set, but needs stones to comp his shield/sword. I try selling a dark attribute for 2.5mil to him, and he goes like; "I'll buy them all for 1m", then quickly logs off. Funny guy.
Lv 5X Sheep 1441 LordItachi Pure MA