ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalMapleStoryRagnarok Online

Kusuriuri has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Kusuriuri Send a message via Skype™ to Kusuriuri
Default Lol Revo

Well, I know a lot of us noticed how empty Tech4 has become in the last months, and I think I found out why.

Really, I think its kinda sad my old closed beta lion, Lv94, no MyShop except a few gears he borrowed from my dragon, can solo fairly well here.

All Im using .-.

Lolfail.

And the gun is an OLD lv3 Master Stainless .-. And the cape is Veahl's old LK cape.

Not to mention that the map that once was a haven for looters is void of any treasure for nabs now. In the 30-35 minutes I was there, I walked away with about 4 or so Galder drops and 0 equipment drops.

モノノ怪

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-10-2008   #2 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

you dont even need over 120 luck to 100% hit all the monsters (not bosses) in the game. Did i mention that's only a fraction of what people have in pvp? maybe 10%? I don't think it was ever a case of revo, it was just that the monsters are a pos compared to the actual players.

Now if you took away everything except your 2 accessories, your hat, innerwear, pet and gun then you could have more of a challenge.

09-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

.-. No wonder why everyone but my fox hates tech 4...but I don't have the DA/LK to be able to ohko the sallies with mines. >>'''

Looks like my fox is gonna be stuck at 15X for a loooonnng time (till i ever get ap set lolool)

N>party at moths :x

09-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

my buff is still having problems in tech 4...
DAM YOU, AR

09-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

I had a hard time getting Tech4 parties for my nab too. Still got a lot of galder and equip loot when I boostered there, but it doesnt feel the same like before. @_@ I think people have simply moved onto Tap1 because MyShop gear is better now, and Tap1 = more exp. Tech4 is still more popular with lions ._.

09-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

I miss running around in Tech 4 spamming Shooting Spree. o_O Really, it's the most efficient place for gunners at 150-200 (back then).

Heh, I don't know what goes on in TO anymore.

09-10-2008   #7 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

A lot parties vanishing, lol.

Mentioning those popular sf3/bug bears parties last time.

09-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

They spree + double shot stuff on Tap 1 now. It's now possible to spree them outright because of the new myhax.

09-10-2008   #9 (permalink)
sɪlvər
Awards Retired Content StaffPervert Award

Silver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Rook has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Silver Rook Send a message via AIM to Silver Rook Send a message via MSN to Silver Rook Send a message via Yahoo to Silver Rook Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Rook
IGN: Silver
Class: Ag
Level: 47
Guild: Transition Metals

Naw, more like theres a lack of parties in Trickster that actually bothers to do actual grinding.
Either too many players quit Trickster Online, or theres isn't enough players that bother to come online to grind.

End of Trickster Online, perhaps?

This is Kyuubey

09-10-2008   #10 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
End of Trickster Online, perhaps?
Beginning of a new academic year 8D

09-10-2008   #11 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Antagonist is on a distinguished road
IGN: Antagonist
Class: Champion to_champion
Level: 24x

People get used to certain places and refuse to leave. That's what I think.

One time when I was in a bugs party, I suggested going to tech 1, and someone started arguing with me over the exp and that "lakis and kilis r 2 strong". So I asked if they'd ever TRIED tech 1, and they said no 'cause they liked bugs better.

Aka, they were too afraid to try a new map. -_-

So it seems like (in Fant, at least), people go soloing in beach -> SE/SW forest -> Oops/Path to swamp -> Bugs -> Tap 1. And then they stay at Tap 1.

I also think all the story quests and stuff that they've put in make people sit there and do THAT instead of train. Maybe. :x
N> sig. xD

09-10-2008   #12 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist
People get used to certain places and refuse to leave. That's what I think.

One time when I was in a bugs party, I suggested going to tech 1, and someone started arguing with me over the exp and that "lakis and kilis r 2 strong". So I asked if they'd ever TRIED tech 1, and they said no 'cause they liked bugs better.

Aka, they were too afraid to try a new map. -_-

So it seems like (in Fant, at least), people go soloing in beach -> SE/SW forest -> Oops/Path to swamp -> Bugs -> Tap 1. And then they stay at Tap 1.

I also think all the story quests and stuff that they've put in make people sit there and do THAT instead of train. Maybe. :x

Yep, I think most people new to Trickster are like robots. They have to follow a training guide or whatever and it seems that if they go one map away of the "oh so perfect training spot" their heads will blow away. Techi 4 is just one more victim of this.

09-10-2008   #13 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

I rather train in Tech4 than Tap1 for the most part...

I cant train in one spot forever, i switch it up between ID3, Tap (any) and Tech4...

09-10-2008   #14 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

I don't see what is so bad about Techi4. Its got better spawns than Tap1 better training area for AOE characters.

09-10-2008   #15 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
I don't see what is so bad about Techi4. Its got better spawns than Tap1 better training area for AOE characters.
QFT. Plus you need to pile up less MD to make Deku's AR useless than you'd need to for a blue salamanders Mana Arrow.

I'd always prefer a Techi 4 party over a Tap 1 one.

09-10-2008   #16 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Games
S4 LeagueTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

mzpeachie has disabled reputation
IGN: [ForeverCuTe]
Class: [Witch]
Level: [31x]
Guild: [Retribution°]

I miss grinding at tech 4 really.. =/

ACCOUNT WAS HACKED... So if you see any of my characters online, it's not me.

09-10-2008   #17 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

@Tog, really now, taking away everything thats not cash? Rofl. If I wanted that, Id time travel back to beta. That lion is far less decked out than even lv70 lions Ive seen. So dont give me that plx :x

And I dont care about the LK. The only reason its even got that much LK is because a few of my dragon's gears it was borrowing that had AC on it were comped for LK, in other words, the cloud, the mask, and the cape. But I still find it sad.

As far as the Tech4 over Tap1 argument, honestly, after staying at Tech4 for so long on my lion (Roughly about 16x-220, back around when boosters were released, so I did a good portion of grinding on x2.5 exp max), Im quite sick of that map. I can stay there until 14x-15x, then I have to move on. Besides, from the short time I was there last night, the nerf of drops really put me off.

モノノ怪

09-10-2008   #18 (permalink)
Sleepy Pineapple
Special

Levin has disabled reputation
IGN: Sety
Class: Sleepy Pineapple
Level: 11x
Guild: KoC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploda
I don't see why people like Tap1 either, so few mobs and all scattered around >_> at least in Techi4 there are more mobs. Still I'd like it more if it were small and more confined like sf3...what I'm lazy

09-10-2008   #19 (permalink)
「 薬売り 」
Special
Games

Well, without the constant surge of parties that map saw in the past, Tech4 isnt as mobby as some remember. I didnt really see any particularly large mobs when I ran through there, biggest was about 4 monsters, which I can find in Tap1 (Bottom inbetween the two portals mobs most, easy 7+ monsters when you run through, and top right corner, and along that side mobs up well). It needs the players to really mob up.

モノノ怪

09-10-2008   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Lol, Tap1 fails so horribly Im glad I dont have to train there anymore. I only grind at ID3 now.