ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-12-2008   #41 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
For some reason... the grind maps at count, and chaos tower are completely removed from thought...
i trained at the bats and it was about 50% faster than a full party at tap1. But i killed fast with Aoe so yea

Great for lvl 180 - 215 even on 1.0 exp multiplier.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-12-2008   #42 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Getting teleported back would disrupt by grind habits, so that's not an option for me.

Fail boss system -___-

09-12-2008   #43 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

you would only get teleported back 2 maps which take 10seconds to get through.

Barely anyone was camping when i was grinding there...coz no one else could kill the bats coz i took them all rofl

09-13-2008   #44 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TogSawks
you would only get teleported back 2 maps which take 10seconds to get through.

Barely anyone was camping when i was grinding there...coz no one else could kill the bats coz i took them all rofl
That's not only what I'm talking about.

You can't make a party .-.

09-14-2008   #45 (permalink)
Time Breaker

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

The times are changing as more and more myshop gets added and Revo spreading through the maps.

As for the Bats at Count's trials and Chaos Tower maps, its the repotting that is the problem. Bats are no doubt a good place to train( I lvled up 10 times there while farming Count Blood) but the thing is, because of the fact that its only accessible at night, the repotting would be a hassle especially when its daylight, unless you're really lucky as to have the bats dropping lots of potions for you. As for Chaos Tower Maps, you will need to keep digging for Chaos Shard to get to the maps if you're not grinding at the 1st floor which is rather daunting and the drills are expensive.

09-14-2008   #46 (permalink)
Sexy Bish <3
Special

^ And if you die you're fuxed. because bosses roam all the maps.