ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-20-2008   #621 (permalink)
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Say Momi, with the fortune system out, what are you thinking about it? You can get uber hax stats with it, but these results won't be easily reproduceable...
Will they still apply, or will you make an extra section for these?

What are your thoughts about this?

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-20-2008   #622 (permalink)
nii
/gg FTW! Addict
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

nii is on a distinguished road
IGN: xWitch
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 230

Extra section! 8D

/gallery . /wiki . /#mymmo . /gfxsection.................................................. .................
xWitch - Level 230 - Dark Witch . Nayami - Level 41 - Eir. Niwa - Level 56 - Lire..........................

11-20-2008   #623 (permalink)
Legends of League
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

Dragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond reputeDragon has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Ideality
Level: 30

Wow, so this won't be for records anymore? I guess it'll just be like the Hax EQ section

League of Legends Fanatic - NA - Ideality

11-20-2008   #624 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to change the thread.
It is now just for posting stats in general, hardants, or not. Scammer, or not. I don't care.
Hell, you could even use the fortune system, I DON'T CARE.

Why did I change?:
I changed simply because the thread was/is dying. Few people were applying, and still, background checks had to be done, and really nobody wants/ed that, I'm guessing people couldn't get the stats without hardants or something... (Where did the truly hax people go?)

If you can convince me, I'll change the thread back; if not, it'll stay like this, until I can be persuaded.

11-20-2008   #625 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I'm guessing people couldn't get the stats without hardants or something... (Where did the truly hax people go?)
Most of the "Hax" players have left TO, Such as Keegan. There's only a few left that could be considered as "Truly Hax". Anyone that has used Hardants to achieve these hax stats do not count, And they fail in so many ways.

Edit: And just cause i was bored..

127584 - One Pair, Damage. Sadly though.. This is NOT my PvP Gear, My PvP Gears only do a bit over 100k. I lose too much Hp/Hv in Ap Gears. .-.

Last edited by R; 11-20-2008 at 11:02 PM.

11-20-2008   #626 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

cjoseph is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cjoseph,CjosephII
Level: over 9000!!!
Guild: Generic Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu
Most of the "Hax" players have left TO, Such as Keegan. There's only a few left that could be considered as "Truly Hax". Anyone that has used Hardants to achieve these hax stats do not count, And they fail in so many ways.
Define "truly hax"?

11-20-2008   #627 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjoseph
Define "truly hax"?
The ones that simply do not die EVER on a 1v1, The ones that HAS to be ganged to be killed. The ones that did not use Hardants and that can STILL kill the 100+ people that did use Hardants.

Let's say Keegan did come back, I am very sure he'd still own half of PvP. Even with his outdated non-hardant gears. :/

11-21-2008   #628 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineCity of Heroes

sammie has disabled reputation
IGN: Dalliance | 8138
Class: Kitty to_cat
Level: 220-360

Quote:
The ones that simply do not die EVER on a 1v1, The ones that HAS to be ganged to be killed. The ones that did not use Hardants and that can STILL kill the 100+ people that did use Hardants.

Let's say Keegan did come back, I am very sure he'd still own half of PvP. Even with his outdated non-hardant gears. :/
lol keegan(clinton) skooba/deksab(chris) pandakunn/2dayistheday/inmemoryofskivee(vee) ski(ski) lol if they came back they would still own everyone no matter what (: wTe<3

11-21-2008   #629 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:

I really would like to see that but i really doubt he can keep up with outdated gears,

and the 100+ people depends, i could ramp all day if theres no decent charm to stop me,

maybe a pvp feature in which all characters has no equips? that would be fun LOL

11-21-2008   #630 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games
Aika OnlineLa TaleElswordGrand Fantasia
Awards Event Winner

Broken has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Broken Send a message via Skype™ to Broken
IGN: Vaneshi
Class: Castanic Sorcerer :D lt_gunslinger
Level: e?
Guild: Cookies~
Xfire: snop3r

Quote:

I cant name anyone who hasnt died in a 1vs1. @.@ I remember OHKO'ing you on my Bunny with your full gears,
you killed me on my Coonie. Keegan died too, one time. There is no one who hasnt died.
You cant base something like that (i lol at "hax" anyways) on Trickster PvP anyways. Its not really balanced. >_>

and..

Keegan was in pvp, a week before i quit/deleted. I was on Azaleah (Ameh's sheep, on which i spent 500$ for Azhi boxes and some Luck/MA comps)...
yeah.. Keegan couldnt do much, he said for himself that he cant do anything anymore because hes too outdated. :/
And fyi, leah doesnt have that great LK comps, i only got one eq with +4X out of comps,
the Stuff wasnt even tempered xD and ok, he was on Aretha... wouldnt be much different on Keegan tho.

Without the new Char Boxes and Hardants everyone is "hax" now... >_>;
my 1K HV without Meta or 15K AP on my Bunny are a joke now? Aqua got 12XX HV without Meta on his Kitty. Ok, granted Hardent abuse+Kitty set xD

There is no "truly hax" in this game anymore ._. It died back then, when Kirameki died, when Duber or III quit... D: Its just ridiculous now, not "hax".
With Hardant or without, i just have to look at Amehs stuff on her Main. Min comps and still 1.2K MA xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammie
lol keegan(clinton) skooba/deksab(chris) pandakunn/2dayistheday/inmemoryofskivee(vee) ski(ski) lol if they came back they would still own everyone no matter what (: wTe<3
you forgot me sammie ;_;

but yeah, brings back memories ;-;

11-21-2008   #631 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

Damn -back to comping gear and refining-

11-21-2008   #632 (permalink)
R
oooo
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken
I cant name anyone who hasnt died in a 1vs1. @.@ I remember OHKO'ing you on my Bunny with your full gears,
you killed me on my Coonie. Keegan died too, one time. There is no one who hasnt died.
You cant base something like that (i lol at "hax" anyways) on Trickster PvP anyways. Its not really balanced. >_>
Er, That was when i was only about.. 19x~22x. All i had back then was the Passion Set, I had less than 30k Hp. Of course you would one-hit me with that kind of Ap. :/

And okay, But back then when Keegan did still play.. Not many could even stand up to him. >.> He would've never died on a fair 1v1 back then. Even on unfair class disadvantage fights he could still win, Maybe not all the time but most of the time.

Quote:
Keegan was in pvp, a week before i quit/deleted. I was on Azaleah (Ameh's sheep, on which i spent 500$ for Azhi boxes and some Luck/MA comps)...
yeah.. Keegan couldnt do much, he said for himself that he cant do anything anymore because hes too outdated. :/
And fyi, leah doesnt have that great LK comps, i only got one eq with +4X out of comps,
the Stuff wasnt even tempered xD and ok, he was on Aretha... wouldnt be much different on Keegan tho.
I also saw him there, He did beat a couple of Magic Types who had the Azhi Sets. But he also lost a couple times. So that's why i said "half" of PvP, Mind you.

Quote:
Without the new Char Boxes and Hardants everyone is "hax" now... >_>;
my 1K HV without Meta or 15K AP on my Bunny are a joke now? Aqua got 12XX HV without Meta on his Kitty. Ok, granted Hardent abuse+Kitty set xD
You mean, With them. Not without them.. Right? O.o And believe it or not, Your stats are not a joke yet. I haven't seen many besides Aqua that could get over 1k Hv without Meta/Hardants. I haven't seen many Bunnies with 15k Ap either. :/ Like.. Five or less?

Quote:
There is no "truly hax" in this game anymore ._. It died back then, when Kirameki died, when Duber or III quit... D: Its just ridiculous now, not "hax".
With Hardant or without, i just have to look at Amehs stuff on her Main. Min comps and still 1.2K MA xD
There is, That's why i said "few".. And honestly, Just cause you have high stats doesn't mean you're "hax". I don't believe in those that call theirself hax just because they have "Godly Stats".

11-21-2008   #633 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

11-21-2008   #634 (permalink)
Isn't it obvious?

DrScribbles is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vivaladel/Scribbles
Class: Staff/Musician
Guild: Luminous/Abyssal

... :wat

I fixed my lolfail landmine.
B> 5k damage? 8D
*Scribbles lv. 61 Musi. [DELETED]
[Retired: Trickster Online, Jewelia]
*LoonyExE lv. 193 Cyber Hunter
*Tenne Lv. 200 Gambler [DELETED]
*iKismet Lv. 210 Wizard
*Riddlez Lv. 210 Champion
Help me find a new MMO?

11-21-2008   #635 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Project Blackout

fl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant futurefl1p has a brilliant future
IGN: ThuG-hiraP

Rofl. 8.5k each AR.

11-22-2008   #636 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

lol i see me and meh fat head there >.<

no QQtips prz

11-23-2008   #637 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Its also about having the right gears too. You can have good gears but shit comps, or crap/decent gears but hax comps... they would both be balanced against each other. Im in the former category - good gears but shit comps. I could go for 1.4k MA and 800 LK if I recomped everything and refined my staff to lvl 11 but why bother o-o? Dont play much anymore xD waste of money too.

And heres the question. When you dont really play as much anymore, whats the point of recomping? I mean, is there really THAT much of a difference between 1.2k and 1.3k? With the right stuff, people can be "hax" even with min comps, like what I got. The game IS unbalanced, so not much matters anymore. Just buy the lolboxes and you'll be fine. Dont even have to invest money in Nates and shit, because apparently min comps work just fine~ :3 I know they do for me, for now anyway, since Im on hiatus at the mo.

Last edited by Aria; 11-23-2008 at 10:28 AM.

11-24-2008   #638 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh
Its also about having the right gears too. You can have good gears but shit comps, or crap/decent gears but hax comps... they would both be balanced against each other. Im in the former category - good gears but shit comps. I could go for 1.4k MA and 800 LK if I recomped everything and refined my staff to lvl 11 but why bother o-o? Dont play much anymore xD waste of money too.

And heres the question. When you dont really play as much anymore, whats the point of recomping? I mean, is there really THAT much of a difference between 1.2k and 1.3k? With the right stuff, people can be "hax" even with min comps, like what I got. The game IS unbalanced, so not much matters anymore. Just buy the lolboxes and you'll be fine. Dont even have to invest money in Nates and shit, because apparently min comps work just fine~ :3 I know they do for me, for now anyway, since Im on hiatus at the mo.
That would cost an arm and a leg, considering my equipment have near max tempers and 14 minimum average comps, and yes it's not much of a difference in gvg but in pvp u can tell,

11-24-2008   #639 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

GreEnSky will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to GreEnSky
IGN: Dogny
Class: Bunny
Level: 220
Guild: x•DingDong•x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh

ZzZzZzzzZzz ma1.4k Lk 800 ;o! wat kind of gear is that ;x! event u get max comp still can't go over ma1.4k that have lk more than 300

11-24-2008   #640 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreEnSky
ZzZzZzzzZzz ma1.4k Lk 800 ;o! wat kind of gear is that ;x! event u get max comp still can't go over ma1.4k that have lk more than 300
Im pretty sure you can o_o with max temper and near-max/max comps everywhere, plus a staff refined to lvl 11 and the best MA accessories possible... all that plus the 45% boost from Mist ;D Anyways, 1.4k is probably exaggerated the way things are currently, but I still think its a possibility. Not to mention grinding another 50 levels would give me +25 MA already .-.

and you cant have 1k+ MA and 800 LK, silly .-. Only in pure MA or LK gears, can you get the highest value of either stat o_o should be implicit in what I wrote lol.