ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Fandom > Trickster Online Screenshots

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-16-2008   #441 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

shumuri is on a distinguished road
Class: buff
Guild: Generic_gu

tsk tsk tsk

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-18-2008   #442 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

SonyCoon can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to SonyCoon Send a message via MSN to SonyCoon
IGN: BloodySony/ForeverSony
Level: 220/278
Guild: Caballa

Uh about that whole HP thing. MySadRemedy has the most in game right now.. He has around 80k...

10-18-2008   #443 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyCoon
Uh about that whole HP thing. MySadRemedy has the most in game right now.. He has around 80k...
Not trying to be rude to Remedy, but think about...the possibility of hitting 80k is impossible without pet hardants. Highest Riitsu hit without hardants is 66k and the highest I can hit without hardants is 62k. Now obviously because I'm not pure HP so my HP is lower. But if you look at my gears, most of my HP comps are the highest with it being 1.8k-2k for gears above 200, and 1.6-1.9k for gears between level 170-190.
And levels don't matter because Riitsu is level 3xx and she's nearly pure HP or is pure HP.
Only way to disprove my theory is by actually posting all the gears used to attain that type of HP.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-19-2008   #444 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

deutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nice
IGN: deutzh
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 222
Guild: Anti 7n =)
Smile Blah...

I think thats 1189 help me calculate it anyways. I posted this thread just for "QUALM" =) hehehe...

I won't be able to reach that if i dont have my buddy =p....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNIPER STYLE =).jpg (99.2 KB, 154 views)

10-19-2008   #445 (permalink)
Guild Leader

Remedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond reputeRemedy has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: {7N}

awww dun worry about me, i dont wanna take any credit anyways. i do admit using hards for most of my eqs (not all) to get 80k+. but it was 66k~ish before the cat eqs came out (hardant-less).

side note: oi deudeutzh asim peks ka den

10-19-2008   #446 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

deutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nicedeutzh is just really nice

side note: oi deudeutzh asim peks ka den[/QUOTE]

MAs asim peks ka skin =p...

10-19-2008   #447 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

PringleHeroZ will become famous soon enoughPringleHeroZ will become famous soon enough

???? Hp is overratted???

10-19-2008   #448 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Dungeon Fighter Online

Chainey is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chain, Ori, Rodeo, Cold
Class: Mercenary, Gambler, Gladiator to_buffalo
Level: 222, 212, 26x, 8x
Guild: £L£GÅÑŒ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeichi
Not trying to be rude to Remedy, but think about...the possibility of hitting 80k is impossible without pet hardants. Highest Riitsu hit without hardants is 66k and the highest I can hit without hardants is 62k. Now obviously because I'm not pure HP so my HP is lower. But if you look at my gears, most of my HP comps are the highest with it being 1.8k-2k for gears above 200, and 1.6-1.9k for gears between level 170-190.
And levels don't matter because Riitsu is level 3xx and she's nearly pure HP or is pure HP.
Only way to disprove my theory is by actually posting all the gears used to attain that type of HP.
it could just be that hes Pure hp thats y he could obtain that kinda hp since their so much hp stuff u can get now 80k doesnt seem that far for pure hp types (also take in to consideration that person's lvl) a person here on Fantasia also has more than 80k hp (i think hes reached 85k now though) i wouldn't be suprised with the upcoming boxes someone would reach the 90k+ range

10-19-2008   #449 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

PringleHeroZ will become famous soon enoughPringleHeroZ will become famous soon enough

Lol sheesh so much hp before it was somethin to be proud of now its just nothin new

10-19-2008   #450 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainey
it could just be that hes Pure hp thats y he could obtain that kinda hp since their so much hp stuff u can get now 80k doesnt seem that far for pure hp types (also take in to consideration that person's lvl) a person here on Fantasia also has more than 80k hp (i think hes reached 85k now though) i wouldn't be suprised with the upcoming boxes someone would reach the 90k+ range

You are missing such minor details...the current highest HP stone is from myshop with a range of 900 ~ 2280. Of course the only item I can think of worth using this level 200 stone is the brooch. Many of the other HP gears are 190 and below. The range for the 190 myshop stone is 888 ~ 2164.
Now the current kitty set could make it but barely...most of the max gears are ~2k HP. We all know that not everyone gets perfect gears so that requires lots of tempering. But when they do obtain 2k+ on the gears, it would barely make a difference.
If you did your math and added everything. It's not likely to possible to even reach 80k+ without hardants because hardants made the 210 hardant ~3k max and the 190 hardants as ~2.8k. [ This is with the elixers ]
And Remedy is only 268...so the highest you can obtain as a pure HP is 16140 base. Take 80k - 16140 = 63860. 63860 - 2360 [ because of physical ] = 61500. Do you think that's even possible to obtain that much HP with just gears?
And the person in your server most likely used hardants too because I'm pretty sure you cant reach ~66500 HP on equips...Go ask that person to prove to you they legitimately obtained that 85k by showing you pictures of their gear. Make sure you add the stats up and it's not edited.
Plus Remedy already admitted to using hardants in his gears.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

Last edited by Esper; 10-19-2008 at 11:45 PM.

10-20-2008   #451 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

BLah.. now people are asking me how did i get that much LUCK simple. You just need two simple things the first one is determination and the second is GALDERS =p....

10-20-2008   #452 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

GreEnSky will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to GreEnSky
IGN: Dogny
Class: Bunny
Level: 220
Guild: x•DingDong•x

ehhh have u ever think about lv 240 ( 4g4 shield with pet hardent O.o! )

10-20-2008   #453 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Lol determination deu there is no determination

10-20-2008   #454 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeichi

You are missing such minor details...the current highest HP stone is from myshop with a range of 900 ~ 2280. Of course the only item I can think of worth using this level 200 stone is the brooch. Many of the other HP gears are 190 and below. The range for the 190 myshop stone is 888 ~ 2164.
Now the current kitty set could make it but barely...most of the max gears are ~2k HP. We all know that not everyone gets perfect gears so that requires lots of tempering. But when they do obtain 2k+ on the gears, it would barely make a difference.
If you did your math and added everything. It's not likely to possible to even reach 80k+ without hardants because hardants made the 210 hardant ~3k max and the 190 hardants as ~2.8k. [ This is with the elixers ]
And Remedy is only 268...so the highest you can obtain as a pure HP is 16140 base. Take 80k - 16140 = 63860. 63860 - 2360 [ because of physical ] = 61500. Do you think that's even possible to obtain that much HP with just gears?
And the person in your server most likely used hardants too because I'm pretty sure you cant reach ~66500 HP on equips...Go ask that person to prove to you they legitimately obtained that 85k by showing you pictures of their gear. Make sure you add the stats up and it's not edited.
Plus Remedy already admitted to using hardants in his gears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deutzh
BLah.. now people are asking me how did i get that much LUCK simple. You just need two simple things the first one is determination and the second is GALDERS =p....
LOL full eq with hardent :P that is tha answer :P ( ur rod as well ! )

10-20-2008   #455 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

UHMm there's determination you don't know it because u always chupa!! =p...

10-20-2008   #456 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreEnSky
LOL full eq with hardent :P that is tha answer :P ( ur rod as well ! )
No.... thats not the answer. The answer is determination!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-21-2008   #457 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

yanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud ofyanipopo has much to be proud of
IGN: YANiPOPO
Class: A troll to_wizard
Level: 333
Guild: Ultimatum

yipee!! 1059 ma
1070 with scroll. '\
still not highest, idc it's high enough for me xD i think i have highest in fantasia. sadly, cj has 1100 .

10-26-2008   #458 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

:P world Record ??

10-26-2008   #459 (permalink)
inb4u lol?! e????
Games